Varg's eldest daughter?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Never heard of either, Miss.

I had never heard of your wan but seriously you have never heard of Varg?

He was the force behind Burzum one of the popular and at their best the best Black Metal band who was put away for a long time for stabbing to death some other Black Metaler in debated circumstances.

He a few years back made himself a youtube sensation with his Neo-Pagan Dissident Rightist Nordicist deep ecological accelerationist commentary. He is quite a character.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XFgjn6IvUyh1/

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
It's hard to beat some Good Tits and Ass alright = = How come that Never Changes ? !

Humans ain't that complicated !

I suppose Women want Lots of Wealth / Power, as well as Cock and Balls ! !

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
reading the links to the social media, it would appear that she is offspring of a very previous short relationship and he's had no contribution to her up-bringing?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
reading the links to the social media, it would appear that she is offspring of a very previous short relationship and he's had no contribution to her up-bringing?

I don't think he had much.

In the book "Lords of Chaos" he claimed that her mum was a real hard line Nordic Nationalist and she was in regular contact with his mum.

Wolf

Reaction score
This seems to be true- well she does not have a black boyfriend but she has a black producer of her pop songs. Wow. For all his anti-Christian hate I always did have a soft spot for Varg.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lfhQJO8YgRc4/

Who?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
*cough* lol

Uhuh, this from the chap who recently tried to get us to watch an interview with an alt-right fed (Spencer) on an alt-right whinge bag channel (Millennial Woes)

Rofl

He is a messed up narcissistic destructive to self and others type of lad but I am not sure he is a fed as such. I am remember when the original Alternative Right website started of in 2009 or so and it had a lot of quality content, mostly slightly edgy paleo-conservative type of stuff but there was a spectrum there, he never had much at all interesting to say himself but he did some really good interviews with Paul Gottfried and Jonathan Bowden who I do think are interesting people. However he sabotaged all that I am nearly sure because someone started getting him on cocaine- or at least all of his destructive to self and others carry on that was really out there fits the pattern of a cokehead.

Millenial Woes is something else.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
MW is not alt-right.. because there isn't any alt-right. He (MW) does, however, have a history with it, so what?

You would probably know more about Spencer than me quite frankly and either way, he is a character of (historical at least) interest to nationalists.

Didn't Spencer recently try to go "mainstream" and isn't that why he turned on Keith Woods?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
It's hard to beat some Good Tits and Ass alright = = How come that Never Changes ? !

Humans ain't that complicated !

I suppose Women want Lots of Wealth / Power, as well as Cock and Balls ! !
Vote Kerry K. and Katie P. 1 & 2 in order of your preference. Make sure you are registered to vote at the Erlections 🥴

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
He is a messed up narcissistic destructive to self and others type of lad but I am not sure he is a fed as such.
Oh, be assured. Around the time of Charlottesville he got a lot of mainstream news airtime. Even CNN had him on. Trump took the fall for Charlottesville, an event Spencer was heavily involved with. He was never investigated for his role by the usual talking heads.

And James refuses to explain this photo:

DAFJ_XXVoAQX0wG.jpg

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Imagine being dumb enough to think Spencer is legit :LOL:

Define legit? I think feds probably pumped him up with coke and pushed him forward and he well destructed politically and personally almost all around him as the drugs fed into a narcisscism that was already there.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom