Varg's eldest daughter?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The USA is a white nation, duh fucking duh. Your stupidity is frankly offensive

No it is not. The indigenous populations do not count as Causasian even and the Settler Colonial projects contained large numbers of non-White people from the inception of the United States. Also why do you think they called themselves the "United States" and not the "United Nations"?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
No it is not. The indigenous populations do not count as Causasia
The Indigenous (Asiatic blow ins) are not part of the USA. That is the later term for a conquered land, newly arranged around British and enlightenment ideals

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The USA is a white nation, founded and settled by people of European descent, how could you possibly be so stupid to not understand that 🤪

So what were all the Black African people doing in the territories that it occupied from the beginning of the USA's inception?

Most of the Settler Colonists from Europe considered themselves either English, Dutch or "Scots Irish" as regards their nationalities- even long after the USA was founded. To this day you can find Dutch Reformed Kirks in North America that say their Services in Dutch.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Ye, right. A 'white' nation that viciously discriminated against, Irish, Poles, Swedes, Italians etc, for the longest time. Behave Jambo!

In fact a lot of the Anglo and Scotch Irish Settlers believed even into the 1960s that the Blacks there were much more an intrinsic part of the United States than even Swedish no mind Italian or Polish immigrants which is not to say that they did not believe in Segregation and a racial hierarchy in which Blacks came very low indeed. Historically also Jews were largely seen as part of the "founding stock"- and most of the Jews there were Sephardic/North African until at the earliest the last decade of the 19 th century.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
America is a unified 'white' nation, only in James's fevered imagination . History tells another tale.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I honestly don't really care about Richard Spencer but you haven't been able to stop talking about him for a hundred days (since I posted a link to Millenniyule with him as a guest)
why did you post a link to two alt right losers then? One a fed, the other a cringe political tranny?? To what end??

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
North African Jews played a very significant role in the successful breaking away of the Settler colonial projects that became the United States of America from London.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You invented it. You literally said that Africans were roaming the plains of America before or at the same time that Europeans got there - that's fucking nuts 🤣

I did not- I said that there was a large Black African population in the United States at it's founding.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
, it would probably be the height of stupidity for me to engage in an argument with you
On that, we can all agree. Your lack of substance on these matters has been exposed for all to see. Yours is the colouring-in-book version of national awareness.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom