Vivek Ramaswamy says that he will pardon Julian Assange if elected.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Vivek is uploading Mick Wallace :LOL:

Well he was quoting someone who had rather than doing it himself never the less it is sort of interesting.

I am wondering will they turn on Vivek just as much or more as they turned on Trump? I don't think they will because he is not as aesthetically or emotionally triggering to them by a long shot even if in terms of substance he is more "extreme" or whatever than Trump was.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I agree. He's too brown for them to eviscerate completely but they can't be having someone, even as dark as him, utter such radical things.

Reactions: jpc

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree. He's too brown for them to eviscerate completely but they can't be having someone, even as dark as him, utter such radical things.

I don't think it is just about skin colour though of course that is factor as regards the issue of Trump upsetting the Dems and their flying monkeys more than Vivek.

The Indian population- not unlike that from Arabic speaking countries though more so- in the United States tends to be very upper middle class, well to do, etc and their families back on in India would come from similar backgrounds though of course there is still often more money to be made in the US than in India, however despite that a lot of them, especially the younger ones, have adopted talk of "White Supremacy", etc, etc, etc because in terms of career it gives them an edge against some though of course not all of their competitors. You do not see nearly as much of that in the UK though of course it exists here and there but to a far, far, far less significant degree. Vivek though seems to have sincerely a strong reaction against that stuff.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom