Was the attack a set up.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Without having watched Gemma o Doherty, I understand that she is calling a hoax.

I agree.

This lad may have acted of his own intent. Or he may have been wound up to act.

But first things first. This attack was guaranteed and most here over the last couple of weeks were pointing out that the next killing was just a matter of how soon. But it was a certainty. So that is the first thing.

Next thing is to see if this lad or a family or indeed anybody will issue a statement .

Let's see if tomorrow there will be already written laws introduced for emergency passage

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I'm eagerly awaiting morning Ireland to see which way they "set the agenda"
Virgin news (talking head prog last night) had a mix of politicos in and the consensus was that the riots were guriers taking advantage of the situation. No mention of far right activism or any of that nonsense at all.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Seeing more headlines saying 'Hooligan element' or words to that effect. They'll want to steer it away from political as that will give it legitimacy. I'd imagine they allow their anti-fa shinner types to use social media to push the 'far right, tommy robinson angle'

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Without having watched Gemma o Doherty, I understand that she is calling a hoax.

I agree.

This lad may have acted of his own intent. Or he may have been wound up to act.

But first things first. This attack was guaranteed and most here over the last couple of weeks were pointing out that the next killing was just a matter of how soon. But it was a certainty. So that is the first thing.

Next thing is to see if this lad or a family or indeed anybody will issue a statement .

Let's see if tomorrow there will be already written laws introduced for emergency passage

I would not be so sure.

However I do think that it is very possible that the State deliberately let the riot happen and the rioters get out of control to the extent of doing relative major things like loot big shops, burn buses and even Garda cars, etc in order to make that the "story" for the media.

The attack seems to have been someone going after the kids of their estranged wife or girl friend (possibly their own) in order to hurt her. Ted Hughes' second wife murdered their kids before she committed suicide.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There is nothing fantastic at all.

The government has designed for this situation. How could it have gone any other way than to expect Muslims to go knifeing. That is what they do.

Nobody but a clown would expectanything else.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Its certainly possible. Obviously they didn't plan this particular stabbing, but may have used the inevitable protest to work in a bit of agent provocateur activity. So these agents actually set fire to things etc.

The point is that the govt wants to pass its Hate Speech bill before the end of the year, and now the heading in the Irish Indo is "Hate on the Streets", so its not rocket science.

But if so it could all backfire. Remember about 75 per cent of Irish people are completely opposed to mass migration, and many of them are fed up with the far right line etc. The govt/media (there is no difference between them) are very unaccountable and actually anything that gives them a punch on the nose many people are in favour of!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I saw a guard being attacked , but guess what, he was not injured, a few lads pushed him about. But there was a "civilian" actually standing in front of him and protecting in case anyone real thug ran in to batter him. In a riot, nobody is going to defend anyone like this. Then a bicycle cop comes and tries to use his bike as a shield and he allows a single man to take away the bike and throw it in the Liffey. This is absurd, what happens would be that he batons the lad and takes back the bike. If the bike taker was real, he would cycle away on his trophy. An needless to say the cameraman caught the action.

So, if the bike thief is a real thug, he will be caught and get 5 years. We shall see.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
All of Western civilization has been set up by the the Kabbalists for a fall. At some point, once you understand you are being warred against, appropriate action needs to be taken. McGregor is right, we are at war.

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

. . . . Mr Varadkar said legislation for hate crime would also be brought before the Oireachtas in response to the riots. . . .

. . . “We will pass new laws in the coming weeks to enable the gardaí to make better use of the CCTV they collected yesterday,” he said. . . .

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
. . . . Mr Varadkar said legislation for hate crime would also be brought before the Oireachtas in response to the riots. . . .

. . . “We will pass new laws in the coming weeks to enable the gardaí to make better use of the CCTV they collected yesterday,” he said. . . .
The same Gardai resigning in droves and getting their heads kicked? Yeah...good look doing anything with the CCTV

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
All of Western civilization has been set up by the the Kabbalists for a fall. At some point, once you understand you are being warred against, appropriate action needs to be taken. McGregor is right, we are at war.
Divide And Conquer = = Bring in People that will Never Unite with the Indigenous People = = Divide and Conquer = = Win for the Bastards :mad::mad::mad:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
As we said. It is all about the pushing of the new laws

Popular Threads

Top Bottom