Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Screenshot_20230216-131108_Chrome.jpg

Was Ohio hit with some new secret super-weapon.

All is calm here in Dedham anyway. I am relaxing in bed at 1.13pm EST.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Coffee's brewed, now the exciting part . . Haven't tuned into regime's tedious ejit's programming(o_O) for ages, last time it was almost painful to endure. Anyway, here goes for research purposes (holds the nose) Guess it's going to be the t-shok, piss pants & zitlers BS. again & again & plus looney tunes.

Eta;- Grim, irrelevant, irritating, partisan, edited, censored.
Eta2 ;- Nonsense!

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Five people who worked for an environmental response consulting firm were killed in a plane crash Wednesday in Little Rock, Arkansas, while on their way to a metal factory explosion site in Ohio.

The plane was carrying employees of the Centre for Toxicology and Environmental Health when it took off from Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock around noon Wednesday.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I like a nice coffee while listening to morning Ireland
Sir, since the lockdown I've noticed these wee coffee vans/trailers have popped up everywhere and there's always folk at them.

3 pound or 3.50 folk are regularly handing over. Wouldn't they be better to fill a flask at home for a few pence?

Now saying that its better spend a couple of quid on a coffee than 6 pound on a pint. The latter only leads to trouble (I'm an alcoholic).

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Private bankruptcy data (US). Blowing past peak covid era.

image_2023-04-03_043436942.png

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A lad told me to day that he studied ancient Ireland. A big cow was worth an ounce of gold. Today a big cow would make about 1900 Euros. little has changed
Where the original Copyright law came from. Ancient Ireland.

A lad copied a manuscript and the original author was angry and went to the local Chief who mulled it over for a while.

He called them back a few days later and declared "To each cow its calf, to each book its copy".

Copyright was thus born.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom