What is the End Game for Mass Immigration?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
This is the end game.
What do you mean by that?
Sure those locations are half empty ghost town/dorm town's, now the local authorities and owners have added in some extra population, that's all.
Besides, just outside the small towns mentioned begins the Real Big Ireland of private country estates, farms and grand homesteads which are not affected by the irrelevant troubles of the town, post offices, bars & retail closing, resource scarcity, social strife, homelessness etc - It's just 'the town' some live on towns/end street & skid row or the poorhouse - That's what towns are for!
Everyone else is doing OK, yes?

Last edited:
Reactions: BSA

BSA

Reaction score
What do you mean by that?
Sure those locations are half empty ghost town/dorm town's, now the local authorities and owners have added in some extra population, that's all.
Besides, just outside the small towns mentioned begins the Real Big Ireland of private country estates, farms and grand homesteads which are not effected by the irrelevant troubles of the town, post offices, bars & retail closing, resource scarcity, social strife, homelessness etc - It's just 'the town' some live on towns/end street & skid row or the poorhouse - That's what towns are for!
Everyone else is doing OK, yes?
These imports will not stay in the townships they were dumped in..

Any notion that a five bar gate in a rural setting will protect anyone from population replacement by low IQ violent Africans and sub Saharans is foolish...

Ask the remaining south African farmers...

valamhic

Reaction score
If that is Val, he needs to take a cognitive test because he is 100% not the same. Personally I'm not going to believe it's Val until he confirms it in a youtube video.
New York northwards is approx. 90% Democrat voting and 80% woke. (Including East Pennsylvania and Maryland) They ordered border states such as Texas and adjacent southern states such as Florida etc to accept migrants on demand as part of their woke bullying.

These border states packed them into busses and horsed then up to woke land. Men women nappies and all.
To me that is poetry. The solution to this was to vote President Trump back into power in 2020 and finish the wall.
They laughed at Trumps efforts and ridiculed the wall. They laughed as Trump's efforts to stop migration.

Now the laugh is on on the woke north. They made a senator out of Fetterman in Penn. 2,000 a month are flooding into New York city and black Mayor Brown is whingin. Let him go out and change the nappies on the babies. Biden toyed with the idea that there could be laws to stop the bussing/transporting within the US but that breaks the constitution.

Next NY will try bussing them up to Mew England and eventually they will enter Trudeau's woke. Canada. I want to see the wokes flooded with migrants so they will have to accommodate them in their homes. Dan and that other yankie here included. Fair play is bunny play. Texas has the hogs to deal with and that bis enough.

In 2024, these wokes will denounce Trump while I send him money to help his campaign. I ahve to take stik here for supporting him. Wolf says Trump would not piss on me. They will not vote for him but when the rest of America does they will be the first to benefit from Trump's clamp down and his promise to send them back where they came from.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
There's thousands and thousands of Africans lining up at the southern US border now , they must be flying into South America or arrive on a boat to jump the border
Good, that will ease the pressure on Ireland. By the time trump gets back in it will be too late. Let America get what it deserves for persecuting Trump. If Dan comes running back here he will be tried for disloyalty and treason along with Luke Ming Fannygan.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2QQeLAgpVc&t=39s

BSA

Reaction score
When society is being fractured by design..the biggest losers are working people ..not the Irish Gombeens or their WEF/UN handlers...

Incredibly..in less than two decades..we have moved from debates about economic migrants pouring into Ireland to discussing the seizures of working people's home to short out the 'problems'..

If Irish people don't wake the hell up in twenty years it'll be a discussion about gulags...three DED's in Waterford City Central are now minority Irish in a decade.. another three are heading towards 50% .. that's most of Ireland's oldest city by my reckoning..

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
These imports will not stay in the townships they were dumped in..

Any notion that a five bar gate in a rural setting will protect anyone from population replacement by low IQ violent Africans and sub Saharans is foolish...

Ask the remaining south African farmers...
How is it that so few are willing to see the obvious.
What percentage of farms have a double barrels

BSA

Reaction score
The black majority SA government has constantly tried to disarm farmers but most appear to still armed..

.if dozens of drugged and drunken Africans arrive intent on rape and mayhem nothing short of a massacre will stop them for which the farmers will be charged..it's a nightmare scenario..do nothing and be raped tortured and murdered or defend yourself and be tried by corrupt spiteful Africans..
They really deserve asylum unlike the SA layabouts and liars we have.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The Ukrainians were on RTE radio at 1 whinging about staying in tents in stradbally ...y'all know where the airport is if your not satisfied with the level of free largess being afforded to you

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Even if you have a farm the type of guns you are allowed to own legally in the 26 counties amount to little more than pea shooters.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The Ukrainians were on RTE radio at 1 whinging about staying in tents in stradbally ...y'all know where the airport is if your not satisfied with the level of free largess being afforded to you

The type of Southerner who opposes a united Ireland because they are frightened of the savage Prods but is completely cool with importing a ton of Somalis and characters from Galicia in the Ukraine really annoys me.

BSA

Reaction score
Even if you have a farm the type of guns you are allowed to own legally in the 26 counties amount to little more than pea shooters.

It's not really about guns though...

Most Irish people think that there are strong 'Castle Laws' in place in Ireland..you can defend your family if a criminal breaks in..

Especially after the farcical trial of the innocent farmer Mc Nally defending himself against the brutal drug addicted alcoholic itinerant Ward ..a man who had beaten, tortured and assaulted men , women.. and children!!

WRONG.....!! Our right to self defence is as shaky as Government's claimed surplus.

I've researched this topic a good few years ago.after a epidemic of violent home invasions in my area by more intinerants.. celebrating their new licence to rob and invade peoples homes AKA.. ' newly minted ethnicity'..

This is key!!..your defence of your family and yourself must be..." proportional..." a real progressive weasel word if I ever saw one....a gang of ethnics kick down your front door at 2.00am.. looking for directions boss.. what's a proportional response . Both barrels of a twelve bore?..or .. I'm calling the Garda you nasty men..??

Choose your proportional response carefully..

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The endgame for Ireland looks much like what happens when you take all the color paint and mix it up, with no care for complementariness. Everything turns brown, and your ability to create or innovate is scuppered

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom