New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There is a slight catch though.

He is a flat earther!!!!

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
And quotes Icke whom I don't agree with, I don't understand anybody falling for the flat earth scam but I guess nobody's perfect!

Hermit

Reaction score
And quotes Icke whom I don't agree with, I don't understand anybody falling for the flat earth scam but I guess nobody's perfect!
After everything you wrote in your OP about the evil globalists you still believe them about the earth being a globe. You believe Freemasons who claim they landed on the fucking moon. Why don't you actually research flat earth instead of assuming it's a scam? You haven't a clue.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gg0eXQfRqQ

willow

Reaction score
I am pretty sure they are Baptists- but a kind of Baptist that you don't really in Ireland, Wales or Scotland where the Baptists are far not exactly "Liberal" even though arguably Western Liberalism comes out of the Baptists (the whole idea of getting rid of infant Baptism completely undermines the idea of a Christian society which is why the other Protestants historically really persecuted them).
I once read the Rockefellers - or Rockenfelders - all came from a hamlet in West Germany, now long fallen into ruin. They were of some Protestant persuasion. Not Jewish at all.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
The question of actually landing on the moon is a different one to flat earth though. I don't believe for a second that last one, but I guess its possible that the TV images of the moon landing were faked, as least the case could be made.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Many do not believe we landed on the moon. But also do not believe the earth to be flat. So let's keep to the topic at hand.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

This is US focused of coursebut it is worth reading. The tendency is to talk things to death.

Until people organize, maybe on a parish level, nothing will progress.

There is something missing in the irish mindset nowadays.
I was reading on fb a post by Waterford garda where they pulled a lad 710 days with no tax, license, insurance , agri diesel etc etc. Endless gobshites saying well done etc etc etc. Only a few pointing out the foreigners driving big sums with nothing.

What the fuck is the matter with them.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes its a complete nightmare, especially for younger rural people, to get on the road at all with sometimes complex and expensive requirements for: tax (most ordinary second hand cars would be about 800 euro a year but many are about 2,500); insurance (many younger drivers are about 3 to 5,000 a year); licence (big newish bureaucracy here with expensive lessons which are mandatory); NCT (frequently about 1,000 euro a year for an older car) etc etc and the Gardai can, and do, confiscate cars on the spot at a checkpoint if they infringe these complex and expensive rules. So its real heavy discrimination if immigrants do not have to go through these hoops at all, and mostly they dont seem to, rules which are so complex and expensive I think they are a prime cause of emigration by the Irish out of Ireland.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Absolutely its a valid question, why don't the Irish fight against this more? I think its again because they have made a religion of the law, effectively. You just say these rules are "the law" and thats it, end of discussion, most Irish people then end any thought at that point of whether they are actually right or wrong. I think they are clearly wrong, vastly over the top expensive for poorer rural people who usually have no public transport option.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
That video is anti-Catholic though. "The Dark Ages", "Corrupt Latin Vulgate". 😆

I think it's by the Seventh Day Adventists.

It seems primarily anti-Catholic with a lot of the more extreme Protestant slanders. I was hoping it would have Rosenberg and Evola type conspiracies against Pythagoras.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yes its a complete nightmare, especially for younger rural people, to get on the road at all with sometimes complex and expensive requirements for: tax (most ordinary second hand cars would be about 800 euro a year but many are about 2,500); insurance (many younger drivers are about 3 to 5,000 a year); licence (big newish bureaucracy here with expensive lessons which are mandatory); NCT (frequently about 1,000 euro a year for an older car) etc etc and the Gardai can, and do, confiscate cars on the spot at a checkpoint if they infringe these complex and expensive rules. So its real heavy discrimination if immigrants do not have to go through these hoops at all, and mostly they dont seem to, rules which are so complex and expensive I think they are a prime cause of emigration by the Irish out of Ireland.
It is all about making survival of the native more difficult by putting him at a disadvantage.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Declan
"It is all about making survival of the native more difficult by putting him at a disadvantage."

Yes and its so blatant they have actually brought in special bus routes to the immmigrant centres, having ignored Irish peoples difficulties for decades.

Certainly we have to organise but actually we end up with the same problem discussed before. The Irish have made the 'law' their religion because of the atheism, and that I think is the essential difference between a slightly more fighting spirit in the US than in Ireland, simply because they are more believers in America now.

That and the fact that it is so difficult to get organised with the huge numbers of plants (who are always among the leaders with the best track records on the given issues, forget about government agents among new comers who just turn up, they are never the problem).

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom