Why do a lot of Rightists suddenly get all PC when it comes to Jews and "Antisemitism"?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
This is something I have noticed for a while now. People who will scoff about at "Critical Race Theory" and "don't be not a racist be antiracist" suddenly start acting like a hysterical liberal lefist wannabe Feminist teenaged girl on tumblr when the issue comes to Jews and real and imagined hostility to Jews. People who would not accept "that is racist" as an argument will use "that is antisemitic" as an argument. A prime example of this Ron De Santis who put into place really strict "Hate Speech Laws" as regards stuff you can say relating to Jews and yet at the same time claims to be "anti-Woke". What is up with this?

Wolf

Reaction score
This is something I have noticed for a while now. People who will scoff about at "Critical Race Theory" and "don't be not a racist be antiracist" suddenly start acting like a hysterical liberal lefist wannabe Feminist teenaged girl on tumblr when the issue comes to Jews and real and imagined hostility to Jews. People who would not accept "that is racist" as an argument will use "that is antisemitic" as an argument. A prime example of this Ron De Santis who put into place really strict "Hate Speech Laws" as regards stuff you can say relating to Jews and yet at the same time claims to be "anti-Woke". What is up with this?
Follow the money.
It's always about the money.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Follow the money.
It's always about the money.

With "influencers" and professional politicans yeah but the vast majority of them are not being paid.

Or do you mean that because Jews are seen to have money they believe that they should be put up on a pedestal? Very possibly.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I don't think it's protecting Jewish people per se, but I don't like to see blatant racism.

It's one thing to criticise the actions of any individual or a government, but to condemn a whole race of people because of the actions of a few, or to throw insults about without any actual context other than to criticise a particular ethnic group is distasteful and immoral.

None of us can fully understand the mindset of those in Palestine or Israel, we all watch from afar the events unfolding and to be honest if we lived on either side of the conflict our opinions and judgment would be molded to that of those who do live there.

You could also quesiton why are some rightists so attracted to the plight of the Palestinians, especially when it's supported so heavily by the hard left.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it's protecting Jewish people per se, but I don't like to see blatant racism.

It's one thing to criticise the actions of any individual or a government, but to condemn a whole race of people because of the actions of a few, or to throw insults about without any actual context other than to criticise a particular ethnic group is distasteful and immoral.

None of us can fully understand the mindset of those in Palestine or Israel, we all watch from afar the events unfolding and to be honest if we lived on either side of the conflict our opinions and judgment would be molded to that of those who do live there.

You could also quesiton why are some rightists so attracted to the plight of the Palestinians, especially when it's supported so heavily by the hard left.

You cannot support the Zionist project without believing that all non-Jewish Levantines- Christians and other non-Muslims included are subhuman. It is simply impossible. Now doing that may not be blatantly saying that-some would argue that it is- but it is never the less clearly saying that and frankly I prefer it when people are upfront and not sneaky about these things. Also if you are saying that Jews are a race you have to accept the mad theory of the Rabbi below, have you complained by the way about Myles having a go at Muslims as well?

We share a common human nature so yes it is possible with study to understand the different mindsets of the people over there.

It was the Tory Hardshells and the Right of the US Republican Party that originally stood up for the indigenous Palestinians and not the Hard Left. Also the Zionist movement in the shape of the ADL, CRIF, CAA, etc is the primary driving force behind the collapse of Free Speech in the West. There are your answers as to why some on the Right support the indigenous Palestinians.

I was not thinking primarily of you but of one of my brothers-in-law. I suspect with him is that he believes as Jews are up there with the sexual deviants at the top of the Western hierarchy of "Righteous Victims" that he believes calling Leftists and Muslims "antisemitic" is an "ace card" against them which shows I think a deep immaturity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc3wkU6rysg

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
You cannot support the Zionist project without believing that all non-Jewish Levantines- Christians and other non-Muslims included are subhuman. It is simply impossible. Now doing that may not be blatantly saying that-some would argue that it is- but it is never the less clearly saying that and frankly I prefer it when people are upfront and not sneaky about these things. Also if you are saying that Jews are a race you have to accept the mad theory of the Rabbi below, have you complained by the way about Myles having a go at Muslims as well?

We share a common human nature so yes it is possible with study to understand the different mindsets of the people over there.

It was the Tory Hardshells and the Right of the US Republican Party that originally stood up for the indigenous Palestinians and not the Hard Left. Also the Zionist movement in the shape of the ADL, CRIF, CAA, etc is the primary driving force behind the collapse of Free Speech in the West. There are your answers as to why some on the Right support the indigenous Palestinians.

I was not thinking primarily of you but of one of my brothers-in-law. I suspect with him is that he believes as Jews are up there with the sexual deviants at the top of the Western hierarchy of "Righteous Victims" that he believes calling Leftists and Muslims "antisemitic" is an "ace card" against them which shows I think a deep immaturity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc3wkU6rysg

I support a homeland for the Jewish people, and I equally support a homeland for the Palestinian people.

Sadly however I do not think those in the Gaza Strip or the West Bank will ever be satisfied until they destroy the Jewish state, and they will constantly blame them for all their woes.

The leaders of Hamas could be doing so much more to build a better standard of living for their people, however like most leaders they appear to enrich themselves whilst bringing misery down on the rest.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I support a homeland for the Jewish people, and I equally support a homeland for the Palestinian people.

Sadly however I do not think those in the Gaza Strip or the West Bank will ever be satisfied until they destroy the Jewish state, and they will constantly blame them for all their woes.

The leaders of Hamas could be doing so much more to build a better standard of living for their people, however like most leaders they appear to enrich themselves whilst bringing misery down on the rest.

Zionism is to blame for all their woes. Simple as. Even Hamas said that it could live with a two state solution if it was an actual two state solution but all Zionism rejects an actual two state solution. It also has this concept of the "Redemption of the Land" which involves the goal of completely settling with Jews all of what they regard as "The Land of Israel" which is significantly larger than the territory they now control. So you literally have it all backwards- why speak with such authority than? It could be considered very sick to troll the situation when it is reaching a genocidal peak.

The reason by the way that Hamas have such widespread popular support is because of the asceticism of their leaders which even the Sabras themselves are forced to admire.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Zionism is to blame for all their woes. Simple as. Even Hamas said that it could live with a two state solution if it was an actual two state solution but all Zionism rejects an actual two state solution. It also has this concept of the "Redemption of the Land" which involves the goal of completely settling with Jews all of what they regard as "The Land of Israel" which is significantly larger than the territory they now control. So you literally have it all backwards- why speak with such authority than? It could be considered very sick to troll the situation when it is reaching a genocidal peak.

The reason by the way that Hamas have such widespread popular support is because of the asceticism of their leaders which even the Sabras themselves are forced to admire.

I respectfully disagree, for the past few years, there has been relative peace between the two, however as witnessed at the start of the month Hamas have been stockpiling weapons when they could have been spending all that money on creating a better Palestine.

In fact, Palestine was moving along at a steady pace, tourism was growing in their territories as evidenced by the 5-star hotels you can see on booking.com.

Hamas just want terror.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
It's one thing to criticise the actions of any individual or a government, but to condemn a whole race of people because of the actions of a few
You were liking posts the other day calling on Israel to murder 1000 Palestinians for every Jew murdered by Hamas!

Not exactly practising what you preach is it?

Post in thread 'How Many Palestinians Need To Be Murdered Before Israel Stops The Slaughter?' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.co...ore-israel-stops-the-slaughter.604/post-56748

Last edited:

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
You were liking posts the other day calling on Israel to murder 1000 Palestinians for every Jew murdered by Hamas!

Not exactly practising what you preach is it?

Post in thread 'How Many Palestinians Need To Be Murdered Before Israel Stops The Slaughter?' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.co...ore-israel-stops-the-slaughter.604/post-56748
Indeed.
It also was referring to brown people as animals.
Ironic really, when its animalistic IDF have murdered over 7,000 mostly women and children in the last 3 weeks.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree, for the past few years

In fact, Palestine was moving along at a steady pace, tourism was growing in their territories as evidenced by the 5-star hotels you can see on booking.com.

No there has not- the ethnic cleansing on the West Bank within the Green Line was accelerating. Plus Resistance on the West Bank had been growing again with the Resistance even winning some battles as the indigenous population has gotten more and more desperate. It is not a matter of disagreeing- these are just facts. Why are you making claims you must know are not based on reality or at least based on ignorant assumptions? The five star hotels are in Jewish only Settlements.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Indeed.
It also was referring to brown people as animals.
Ironic really, when its animalistic IDF have murdered over 7,000 mostly women and children in the last 3 weeks.

That is a pure lie, show the post.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Charlie Kirk imagining another Shoah -

View: https://t.me/keith_woods/4606

What I really despise about Zionists and their sychophants is that at least in the West they always come out with this whiney victim thing and also that they pretend to be ethical when in fact they just believe in "Might is Right". If they were just honest about their Ragnar Redbeard mentalities both indigenous Palestinians and I would find them a lot less annoying.

By the way Richie Torres and David Lamy who are most annoyingly "Woke" politicans in the Anglosphere are also avid Zionists- I pointed this out to my brother in law and that shut him up about these things for a day.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
No there has not- the ethnic cleansing on the West Bank within the Green Line was accelerating. Plus Resistance on the West Bank had been growing again with the Resistance even winning some battles as the indigenous population has gotten more and more desperate. It is not a matter of disagreeing- these are just facts. Why are you making claims you must know are not based on reality or at least based on ignorant assumptions? The five star hotels are in Jewish only Settlements.

According to that link,

More than 10 settler outposts — which are illegal even under Israeli law, though the current far-right government is working hard to legalize them

Prior to the attacks, the Current Government of Israel was deeply unpopular, the Primeminister was almost certain to face prosecution, and the UN should have stepped in with their own charges for violating the agreements.

Hamas has literally unified all Jews against them and probably guaranteed Netanyahu another term including more swallowing up of Gaza and the West Bank.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
According to that link,

More than 10 settler outposts — which are illegal even under Israeli law, though the current far-right government is working hard to legalize them

Prior to the attacks, the Current Government of Israel was deeply unpopular, the Primeminister was almost certain to face prosecution, and the UN should have stepped in with their own charges for violating the agreements.

Hamas has literally unified all Jews against them and probably guaranteed Netanyahu another term including more swallowing up of Gaza and the West Bank.

It talks about massive ethnic cleansing. The Zionists were/are pushing the indigenous population on the West Bank and within the Green Line into smaller and smaller enclaves, obviously getting ready for another Nabka that this time would involve straight wiping out of the populations.

Maybe- but people were not against Bibi because of his treatment of indigenous Palestinians. People were against Bibi because of his replacing White Supremacy for Jews with a meritocracy for Jews (which is the reason that non-White Jews love him) and for giving the Religious Orthodox Jews too much power (who are hated by the White Supremacist so-called Liberal elite).

The United States always protects the Zionists at the UN no matter what they do.

It turns out that as the Resistance claimed on October 7 th most of the Jews who died were killed by IDF fire and not that of the Al Qassam Brigades. Surprise, surprise- the indigenous Palestinians turn out to have told the truth again and the Zionists turn out to have indulged in an orgy of wild lying.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
It talks about massive ethnic cleansing. The Zionists were/are pushing the indigenous population on the West Bank and within the Green Line into smaller and smaller enclaves, obviously getting ready for another Nabka that this time would involve straight wiping out of the populations.

Maybe- but people were not against Bibi because of his treatment of indigenous Palestinians. People were against Bibi because of his replacing White Supremacy for Jews with a meritocracy for Jews (which is the reason that non-White Jews love him) and for giving the Religious Orthodox Jews too much power (who are hated by the White Supremacist so-called Liberal elite).

The United States always protects the Zionists at the UN no matter what they do.

It turns out that as the Resistance claimed on October 7 th most of the Jews who died were killed by IDF fire and not that of the Al Qassam Brigades. Surprise, surprise- the indigenous Palestinians turn out to have told the truth again and the Zionists turn out to have indulged in an orgy of wild lying.

You talk about Ethnic Cleansing, then how come there are 2 Million Arabs in Israel?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I linked to the post. The one calling on Israel to murder 1000 Palestinians for every Jew murdered by Hamas. Click on it, you will see that you have liked that post👍
Eh? That was posted by @clarke-connolly not me and it was referring to revenge, not outright murder!

I liked it because it referred to the feelings that the Jewish people are having right now, for instance, if an ethnic group someone went and not only killed your loved ones but brutally tortured them what would your automatic response be? It's human nature to want revenge and you would likely as most people want heaven and earth moved. You would certainly want your country to go to war if it was invaded by another and their soldiers rituality murdered your family.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Eh? That was posted by @clarke-connolly not me and it was referring to revenge, not outright murder!

I liked it because it referred to the feelings that the Jewish people are having right now, for instance, if an ethnic group someone went and not only killed your loved ones but brutally tortured them what would your automatic response be? It's human nature to want revenge and you would likely as most people want heaven and earth moved. You would certainly want your country to go to war if it was invaded by another and their soldiers rituality murdered your family.
You liked a post calling on Israel to murder 1000 Palestinians for each Jew Hamas murdered!

Therefore you have exposed yourself as a hypocrite, given you later said people shouldn't blame a whole race of people for the actions of a few, which is exactly what that post you liked was promoting!

Hypocrite!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom