World Wide Woke thread

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Transvestite AIDS man pantie is sitting up on RTE again tonight
photo_2023-04-29_22-59-11.jpg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Now I'm not college educated , but I know Trans is not real :) , going by the billboard above if a .uk was to walk around one of these college campus he might have to get sick into a bin

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Hard to hear the message if you are male, but close your eyes and listen to her!

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I spent last week traveling up and down Muckross Road in Killarney, Ireland. I walked south to the European Professional Association for Transgender Health conference and north to Genspect’s The Bigger Picture. The two conferences could hardly be more different. What follows is part one, covering my experiences at EPATH, with updates from Genspect: The Bigger Picture to come.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
At one time Hamilton was not happy about his sister promoting his nephew wear girls dresses

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-42486085

Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'boys don't wear dresses' remark​

Lewis Hamilton has apologised for making "inappropriate" comments in a video in which he appeared to mock his nephew's princess dress.
In an Instagram video, which has since been deleted, the Formula 1 driver says "boys don't wear princess dresses".
He was criticised on social media for the clip, which was apparently filmed on Christmas Day.
The 32-year-old tweeted his "deepest apologies", saying he loved that his nephew "feels free to express himself".
The video, posted on his Instagram story, shows Hamilton speaking to the camera before turning it on his young relative.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom