🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Wolf

Reaction score
I see T.Tauri/M1A2/Charlottesweb is on Ricky's shit site denying all about the damage the experimental gene therapy muck the sub-himan bastard pushed (and is still pushing) since it came out.
How much does the documented Pfizer criminal organisation pay that filthy degenerate animal per post?🤔

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Dehydration happens from taking "recreational drugs". A friend of mine brought her 13 year old daughter to a begger she gives money to regularluy and made him telll her about adout addiction having caught her smoking grass.
Best to have it through a water-pipe for a cooler hydrated fill.
Talking of recreational drugs, it's best to have 1 pint of fresh water after drink-taken, which effectively aids recovery - Usually;)

father J.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I think its getting to the stage now, 2 years after the Vax, that those quotes don't really hold water anymore particularly for old people who are naturally dying off anyway.

The great die off never happened. Nor did it happen from the virus itself. The whole thing was a joke.

Wolf

Reaction score
Cueball Murphy was sitting up in the dail again today wearing his customary duck mask , that cunt is now very high on my target list for the next general election , we do need to rid ourselves of that cowardly little scumbag
There was a couple of protesters outside his gaf last night and he was straight on Twatter squealing about the 'far right'.
Silly little prick...🤣

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I think its getting to the stage now, 2 years after the Vax, that those quotes don't really hold water anymore particularly for old people who are naturally dying off anyway.

The great die off never happened. Nor did it happen from the virus itself. The whole thing was a joke.
You are being disingenuous really. I accept that it is a stretch to link Barry Humphries to the vaccine as at 89 years of age he was a likely person to die anyway. You are however ignoring the 20% higher death rate in countries where vaccine uptake was high.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
So he was vaxxed?
She

pronoun
plural noun: pronouns

1. a word that can function as a noun phrase used by itself and that refers either to the participants in the discourse (e.g. I, you ) or to someone or something mentioned elsewhere in the discourse (e.g. she, it, this ).
    • a third person pronoun by which an individual wishes to be referred to in order to indicate their gender identity.
      noun: preferred pronoun; plural noun: preferred pronouns
      "he then publicly announced in September that he is changing his pronouns to ‘they/them’"

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
342373928_932350531429280_4721535803035805281_n.jpg

Enniskillen man’s recovery from cardiac arrest ‘a miracle’
Enniskillen man Pauric Kettyles, who was hospitalised in the US last week after suffering a cardiac arrest, is making a steady recovery.
Pauric fell ill last Thursday evening (US time) while holidaying in Los Angeles with partner Chelsea Graham and two friends, but his sister Zara Bullion said the 24-year-old is now in a stable condition.
Find out more in tomorrow’s Fermanagh Herald.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Call for return of face masks as Covid variant spreads​

Face masks should be worn again on public transport, experts have claimed, as the new Arcturus variant continues to spread.

Five Brits have died from the Arcturus strain of Covid, according to the UK Health Security Agency.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom