Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He is on about massively higher death rates in Kilkennt County

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Saw it mentioned in the IT that covid shots (for the herd) are to commence soon . . . for children 6mths - 4yrs.
Some said it's "An act of love" but how true is that today??

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Give him a booster shot just to be on the safe side.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
This probably has nowt to do with the vaccine but I figured I'd post it here anyhow.

I'm seeing a lot of aggressive cancers in folk recently. I was at 2 funerals last week. One man was mid 70's, the other late 70's. Both were T-total and very active outdoors types. Both diagnosed just 5 & 6 weeks ago respectively and neither had a clue they had cancer.

Previously people seemed to last months after diagnosis but now it seems like they're being eaten alive.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

So true, good questions asked - very interesting answers waiting to be discovered for us all as we awaken by the day.
It serves us well to go back to the beginning and remember our faith in medicine when we were new, inexperienced and clueless with regard to general medical practice etc etc.
I remember being regularly surprised and mildly alarmed at people! being cautious skeptical regards mainstream medicine in the 20th century but it's personal hard experience occassions which makes one "wake up" to 'the risks & side effects' of participation and engagement.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Pfizer vaccine may cause 'rare brain condition' - American health officials issue shock warning
‘American health officials have issued a warning after two people who took a Pfizer vaccine as part of a trial were later diagnosed with a rare brain condition.
The US Food and Drug Administration has asked Pfizer to carry out a safety study if the shot is approved for use.
Documents released on Friday showed the FDA reported two cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome after individuals took Pfizer’s respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine.
The NHS describe GBS as “a very rare and serious condition that affects the nerves.

The FDA explained: “There were 2 GBS cases among 19,942 vaccinated participants in the clinical studies submitted to the BLA.‘

Repeat after me: "Safe and effective."

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Ireland's new CMO has advised the elderly to go back to everything they were doing pre novid 1984

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2023/0301/1359572-covid-campaign/

The Chief Medical Officer has urged older people to reconnect with other people exactly three years on from the first case of Covid-19 being confirmed in Ireland.

Within weeks of that first case, schools were closed and people were ordered to largely stay at home and away from other people as much as possible to prevent the spread of the virus and hospitals being overwhelmed. Restrictions continued until January of last year.

In an open letter to older people in Ireland, as part of the multimedia campaign 'Hello Again World', Professor Breda Smyth addresses the isolation and loneliness experienced by older people during the pandemic, saying: "If you haven't yet returned to doing the things that you love, I am encouraging you to do so now."

Popular Threads

Top Bottom