🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
FnIsI8hakAAPZiF.jpeg

M

Mad as Fish

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1637947280316612609

Within the first 1 minute, he mentions a 28 year old guy that fathers a child and that child dies 100 days later because of spike proteins..

Sounds a lot like a depopulation agenda to me if true.

There was an expectation amongst certain medical staff in the HSE that the lockdowns would cause a dramatic rise in births as people had nothing better to do with themselves. It didn't happen, and now there is a noticeable lack of births altogether in one region I am familiar with. A rummage around the CSO site might prove interesting, but time is never plentiful.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There was an expectation amongst certain medical staff in the HSE that the lockdowns would cause a dramatic rise in births as people had nothing better to do with themselves. It didn't happen, and now there is a noticeable lack of births altogether in one region I am familiar with. A rummage around the CSO site might prove interesting, but time is never plentiful.
In say 2 years, when his is undeniably obvious to everyone, it is likely that people still will not believe it.

M

Mad as Fish

In say 2 years, when his is undeniably obvious to everyone, it is likely that people still will not believe it.
I fear you are right, outside of the charmed few who think beyond the MSM box nobody entertains the idea that the jabs are in any way harmful.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Seems like Two chins is goin through a rough patch. Must have ben vaccinated. He is breaking the rule and may have to be excluded. I will accept nothing less than two months.
It's Electricity with one of his socks. Bring down the ban hammer

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She is approaching a ton herself.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
OOH AHH Barbie's MA
OOH AHH Barbie's MA
OOH AHH Barbie's MA
OOH AHH Barbie's MA

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
There will be NO united Ireland.
Bad and all as it is in the 6 counties, who in their right mind would vote to join the failed 26 county statelet?🤣
You would have to be crazy to join the 26 Counties that has surrendered itself to the Eu Super-State / America. The Catholics / Irish Nationalists / Irish Republicans are in the ascendency in the 6 Counties = = Why would they give that up to join the Shit-Hole that the 26 Counties is becoming ! ! !

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Well we certainly have the "crazy" up here....and then you take in the stupid.... that should get an United Ireland over the line
Have a good look at the 26 Counties ~ ~ Spend some time in Dublin / Cork / Galway ( other large towns / small cities ) and watch them deteriorate day by day from a safety point of view for your Children / Grand Children.

Irish Children are going to start dying from some of the dangerous bastards that are being let in to the 26 Counties.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom