🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I really think that deserves a ban.
Let it make a show of itself.
Everyone here knows the craic with it.
The only friends it's ever had on Irish boards are Val and Mowl.
The irony.😀

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mod warning- do not edit other people's posts.
I'll let you deal with it.
So far today he's claimed I'm Charlottesweb, Coal Gas & Peat and some fellow called James.
Quite funny when ya look at it.😎

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
I'll let you deal with it.
So far today he's claimed I'm Charlottesweb, Coal Gas & Peat and some fellow called James.
Quite funny when ya look at it.😎
Actually, it was Val who asked if you were James.
Does anyone know if Wolfe is James of old?
But then again it only proves your complete inability to differentiate between posters.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
How busy is it?
Too busy, with six times more Injury claims being reported than pre-covid times.
There'd be more but there's an increase of death rates of up to 46% in some regions, they won't be claiming so the realistic figure Is'nt really known at the moment because the six fold increase is acounted for in only 26 out of 146 countries but as an indicator of how big the problem of adversity is . . . .

. . . . LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - The COVID-19 pandemic led to a nearly six-fold increase in the number of non-fault compensation schemes for vaccine injuries globally, said Oxford University researchers who on Friday made public an online database tracking the schemes. . . .

. . . The next phase of research will assess whether people are using the schemes, but it was clear from the project's initial phase how difficult it can be to find information about some of them, the team said.

The draft pandemic treaty which is being negotiated by World Health Organization member states calls for a global compensation scheme for vaccine injuries.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
So please tell us more of the "effective immune response" which you introduced?
So by now we will be up to date on the old questions, we've been through it all at least twice in the last week so there's not much need to rehash it again but if there are any further questions @Russkiy Mir do ask, no problem.

Now then shall we start looking at the question above that you've seemed reluctant to deal with?
It's to do with a person's immune response, apparently the jabs have had a very limited beneficial effect if any at all at this stage.
Why do you think that could be?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
That's not much considering the vast scale of the covid vaccine rollout, compared to anything before it. Its surprisingly low.

Indeed: "Regulators globally have shown that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and adverse events are extremely rare."
But as previously explained, those figures are only from 26 out of 146 countries - We still haven't got the full picture but we do have definite proven information that the jabs have caused huge damage which questions their stated benefit and the endorsements of their continued use, correct you'll agree?

No, regulators have stated "that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and adverse events are extremely rare." but that's clearly false in many cases as shown by the evidence of this thread.

Covid Jabs are a Russian roulette. Now you try telling the people of Waterford that "That's not much" with a rise in death rate of 46% - "Surprisingly Low"

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
That's not much considering the vast scale of the covid vaccine rollout, compared to anything before it. Its surprisingly low.

Indeed: "Regulators globally have shown that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and adverse events are extremely rare."
Au contraire, I'd say it is remarkably high, as to report an injury is to admit that one was foolish enough to take an untested treatment in the first place, and people really don't like doing that.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
So, independent researchers in Ireland have announced that Donegal being the county with the lowest uptake of jabs has the

lowest increase in excess mortality while Waterford the county with the highest increase in excess mortality at 45.3% also had the

highest rate of jab uptake and to cap it all Waterford had the highest incidence of Covid infection!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTmEYCbM8nk

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Au contraire, I'd say it is remarkably high
Not only you but it's in the news too

. . .

highest in EU​

Sunday, February 26, 2023

FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail

2-63742653-e1638995709568.jpg

Seán McCárthaigh

A sharp increase in excess deaths in Ireland in December 2022 resulted in the highest excess mortality rate in the Republic since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic almost three years ago, according to new EU figures.

The latest data on the extra number of recorded deaths above historical averages shows the State had the fourth-highest rate of excess mortality among the 27 EU member states in December.

The data revealed there were 25.4 per cent more deaths in the Republic in December compared to the average number of deaths for the same month each year between 2016 and 2019.

as to report an injury is to admit that one was foolish enough to take an untested treatment in the first place
But Mad as Fish, they have no choice in reporting, and if the did they would report it rather than being dead which is what many adversity cases have become. They weren't foolish, get a grip man!! They were assured and coerced did you forget too?

and people really don't like doing that.
We were threatened by lockdown imprisonment, fines, closures, sacking & unemployment, disparagement. not so much foolishness but fear then and fear now - Fear of speaking up Real fear of the liars Egghead, harass, and leo'na can you believe it?😣

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
You still haven't answered them.
Are you sure about that? There are plenty of answers provided, Correct?
Perhaps not every specific aspect of you question has been satisfied however where there has been an absence of specific data instead there has been an alternative case specific substitute provided in -

1. infant mortality - In lieu of the canadian courts v police investigator I have provided industry source test data from the manufacturer & official deaths registrar - that being much more substantial to the general theme of SIDS

2. The Flu Vs Covid question you've mentioned has been left pure ambiguous on your behalf despite my constant requests for further clarification, that's your fault for being vague and careless in your inquiry, you must be able to do better.

3. You'll and we'll all find further answers to your questions in the other posted replies throughout the last 20 pages, it's all there afaic until you can be more specific with you question.

At the same time you have purposefully refused to contribute and cooperate on my question to you, instead providing a totally inadequate and unacceptable response of your choosing, why would that be?
You stated your insistence that you wanted answered questions and that has clearly been provided so now it appears there is another reason for your reluctance to engage. Will you explain why that is or will you keep us guessing?

Do ask if your needs be so, but please be clear and specific

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
These have been thoroughly debunked, and no subsequent studies have shown this. In fact it has even been seen that unvaccinated expectant mothers have seen worse outcomes.
No and No they have not been debunked by qualified authorities, In fact my examples have been made very clear by manufacturer and highest official authorities whose function has be relied upon by government, industry and all people. No highrt authority exists.
You've demonstrated dubious partisan opinion at best concerning the issues raised.
Your reluctance to engage on more substantive issues is certainly noted again :geek:

This is entirely incorrect. I showed you how each virus was entirely distinct and different from the other. I also provided you with a primer on viruses in general. This is the opposite of ambiguous.
You showed studies which themselves stated their inconclusive findings which I pointed out to you to which you had no idea what was relevant within those documents, that uncertainty was truly compounded by your repeated issuance of an abstract graph which you totally failed to explain in any context, poor you.

Look, you had to show something more than just posting a link, right then, you posted some info, science graphs and cartoon drawings I posted 3X more extracted info with context and real images, live video of the immune system in operation in reply, big deal.
Now, what's missing for you?
Again noted, your attempt to dawdle on irrelevant minor details before the anticipated biggies arrive, yes?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom