🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Wolf

Reaction score
Bad form that Val was expected to take such constant nasty OTT abuse. What did @Myles O'Reilly flounce for - Trannies?:ROFLMAO:
Val started a vendetta against myself and another couple of posters, threatening to drive us off the site within a couple of months.
He was acting as protector for the most vile poster allowed here, M1A2, and was deleting posts of anyone calling him out.
Declan had to act to protect his site and removed Val's moderator status so he flounced.
Not the worst auld skin but was well taken in by the site nonce.
Hopefully he returns.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
SINÉAD O'CONNOR shared a rare photo of her 17-year-old son on social media this week and fans were stunned by how much they look alike.

The Irish singer, who goes by the name Shuhada Sadaqat, took to Twitter to announce that she had received her second Covid-19 jab.

She noted that her son Shane had gone with her, and alongside of photo of him, she wrote: "2nd vaccine today, my lovel

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
. . . . Why is this murderous plot against humanity being ignored? Thousands of medical scientists and doctors are not ignoring it, but the media continues to accuse the leading experts in the world of spreading “misinformation.” Efforts continue to be made to silence science and suppress information. Universities and medical schools themselves are part of the effort to prevent the truth from being acknowledged.

Another part of the problem is that many of those who were deceived and who so adamantly defended the Vax, lockdowns, and masks to family and friends are too embarrassed to admit their mistake. They are too fragile to say: I made a mistake and have destroyed the health of my child and killed my mother. The authorities know the weaknesses of people and use their weaknesses to protect and to further the authorities’ agendas. . . .

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Full quote:-
" Can I please ask that selfishly unmasked crowds standing shoulder to shoulder protesting and ignoring Covid protective restrictions not use my music as if to suggest I support you in any way. I do not."
o_O

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NarDEEhOsM

"Yes, we all agree people have the right to protest whatever we like. That's not the point. The point is becoming part of an unmasked crowd in the middle of a pandemic makes you a potential weapon of mass destruction."

willow

Reaction score
Full quote:-
" Can I please ask that selfishly unmasked crowds standing shoulder to shoulder protesting and ignoring Covid protective restrictions not use my music as if to suggest I support you in any way. I do not."
o_O

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NarDEEhOsM

"Yes, we all agree people have the right to protest whatever we like. That's not the point. The point is becoming part of an unmasked crowd in the middle of a pandemic makes you a potential weapon of mass destruction."

As empathic as I am for the sad loss of her son - she fell for the bull hook, line and sinker. Should have listened to the father of one of her children.
Very sad.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
remembering sinead.jpg

jonp 1000 years of ire...

Reaction score
Given that a large percentage of recipients only got saline, the actual destructive effect of the jab is higher than the stats will actually show. So the real jab is probably much worse than 1 in 35
that's only one symptom, i guesstimate 10-20% are gone in next 5-7 years

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom