🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Arguing that everything can be boiled down to race is an annulment of morality, talent, and effort by those who lack them. It's a crook's hustle.
This is it. Material atheists cannot validly or convincingly argue against moral problems (population replacement) , as they have no leg to stand on ideologically. And so we see the absurdity of reductive and vague pleas based on loose genetic affiliation become the fulcrum of their arguments.

Culture and history are abandoned, because oftentimes these things have a strong moral and philosophical component that does not compute for the atheist

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
We should be careful that H7N9 isn't the next reason to bring in lockdowns. The word is something is brewing but we don't know yet what it could or might be.

There's a general sense of unease with those at the levers of power and so a hypervigilance has gained a foothold in ordinary thinking. I suppose we should take note of things but proceed only on the basis of that which we can satisfactorily verify.
Interestingly both Neil Oliver on his GBTV monologue yesterday evening and the contributors on UK Column throughout the week have been speaking of the theme of the upcoming Davos meeting. That of regaining trust. It must be becoming increasingly clear to the TPTB that the masses are no longer buying their schtick with just the same naivety.

It will be interesting to see if enough has been done by the People to force the Davos set to change tack slightly, or to try some populist moves to appease the masses or to double down and full speed ahead repression.

tldr

Reaction score

Well, if COVID was really an avian flu pandemic then you'd think the infection fatality rate would be higher than 0.3%.

There's a new Disease X that they're talking about currently. In fact there's a meeting about it on the 17th.

'With fresh warnings from the World Health Organization that an unknown “Disease X” could result in 20 times more fatalities than the coronavirus pandemic, what novel efforts are needed to prepare healthcare systems for the multiple challenges ahead?

This session is linked to the Partnership for Health System Sustainability and Resilience and the Collaborative Surveillance Initiative of the World Economic Forum.'

Preparing for Disease X - WEF

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Well, if COVID was really an avian flu pandemic then you'd think the infection fatality rate would be higher than 0.3%.

There's a new Disease X that they're talking about currently. In fact there's a meeting about it on the 17th.

'With fresh warnings from the World Health Organization that an unknown “Disease X” could result in 20 times more fatalities than the coronavirus pandemic, what novel efforts are needed to prepare healthcare systems for the multiple challenges ahead?

This session is linked to the Partnership for Health System Sustainability and Resilience and the Collaborative Surveillance Initiative of the World Economic Forum.'

Preparing for Disease X - WEF
That last line terrifies me, who the feck do the WEF think they are?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Met some eejit I know yesterday and put out my hand to shake his and he nearly fell into the flower pot behind him. You'd swear I extended a pox-riddled 12 inch dildo to him.

He eventually recovered and attempted to give me that daft elbow thing to which I politely refused.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
This is it. Material atheists cannot validly or convincingly argue against moral problems (population replacement) , as they have no leg to stand on ideologically. And so we see the absurdity of reductive and vague pleas based on loose genetic affiliation become the fulcrum of their arguments. Culture and history are abandoned, because oftentimes these things have a strong moral and philosophical component that does not compute for the atheist
Anyone?

Tiger

Reaction score
In this video John Campbell explains that YouTube asked him to remove his video on the ‘Brain Virus’ which is being developed in China. Now why would they do that?

Could it be linked to their new policy on a sensitive event’?

Will they ask him to remove this video on Disease X?

Last edited:
Reactions: jpc

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Met some eejit I know yesterday and put out my hand to shake his and he nearly fell into the flower pot behind him. You'd swear I extended a pox-riddled 12 inch dildo to him.

He eventually recovered and attempted to give me that daft elbow thing to which I politely refused.
One of Leo's?

Thankfully I have not been offered that elbow crap for a while now, and whenever I was I made it perfectly clear my thoughts upon it, not always as politely as perhaps I should of.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

I listened to this.
And the WEF presentation.
Sounded pretty amateurish tbh.
Like the weapons of mass destruction effort that got idiots stampeding into Iraq in 2003.
These creatures don't give a fuck!
Rational analysis is gone.
Rev up the masses with hysteria.

Tiger

Reaction score
I listened to this.
Like the weapons of mass destruction effort that got idiots stampeding into Iraq in 2003.
Yeah, I think the public war gaming is just a facade. A ‘revelation of the method’ spoof.

The real war gaming is presumably much more thought through and planned.

If Disease X ever becomes a real thing, then we can presume that Covid was the warm up act.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I listened to this.
Rational analysis is gone.
Rev up the masses with hysteria.
Their illustration of the disease would need to be impressive though. The Shock and Awe needed to get the public to buy the new narrative. The Deadly Pandemic narrative is a bit old now, so Disease X would need to be pulling impressive mortality rates to convince people

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Their illustration of the disease would need to be impressive though. The Shock and Awe needed to get the public to buy the new narrative. The Deadly Pandemic narrative is a bit old now, so Disease X would need to be pulling impressive mortality rates to convince people
Remember all the suddenly dropping down in Chinese streets?
Scared the fuck out of everyone (me included)!
RTE trying to convince everyone that India was in the midst of a covid Apocalyptic scenario.
Didn’t happen, but no follow up to the reason's why not.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom