jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Stupid prick.
Is this picture real?
Or a demented send up?

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Anyone else noticing an increased regularity in colds etc when they're in close contact with vaxxed for a while? Not really those that had one shot and gave up, but those who are getting continually boosted.
I view colds as a protective mechanism. They restrict your airways and make your nose run to get rid of whatever you've been exposed to. Raise your temp if needed.
The shedding from the vaxxed must be getting stronger. vapid infectious knts.

Tiger

Reaction score
Anyone else noticing an increased regularity in colds etc when they're in close contact with vaxxed for a while? Not really those that had one shot and gave up, but those who are getting continually boosted.
I view colds as a protective mechanism. They restrict your airways and make your nose run to get rid of whatever you've been exposed to. Raise your temp if needed.
The shedding from the vaxxed must be getting stronger. vapid infectious knts.
Yeah, the common cold is an indicator of a properly functioning immune system, shedding the body of toxins

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Yeah, the common cold is an indicator of a properly functioning immune system, shedding the body of toxins
Yeah, but it's constant, unless I have time away from these knts. Don't mean to be angry but it's too fkng obvious. It's almost like a hay fever.

Tiger

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's constant, unless I have time away from these knts. Don't mean to be angry but it's too fkng obvious. It's almost like a hay fever.
Are you taking high doses of Vitamin D3 and NAC?

Reactions: jpc

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Are you taking high doses of Vitamin D3 and NAC?
Well I cycled off NAC for a bit. Vit D3, part of a complex I'm taking. Used to use a high dose sub lingual, but can't get it anymore. Also I used to take a lot of serrapeptase. Quite difficult to get atm.

Tiger

Reaction score
Well I cycled off NAC for a bit. Vit D3, part of a complex I'm taking. Used to use a high dose sub lingual, but can't get it anymore. Also I used to take a lot of serrapeptase. Quite difficult to get atm.
For Irish people, we should be taking about 10,000IU - 15,000IU per day (with vit K2)

In winter we should also be taking high dosages of high quality non synthetic Vitamin C.

Going back onto NAC will help with symptoms

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom