A physicist proves that black holes cannot exist

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Laura Mersini-Houghton, a physics professor at UNC-Chapel Hill in the College of Arts and Sciences, has proven, mathematically, that black holes can never come into being in the first place.

The work not only forces scientists to reimagine the fabric of space-time, but also rethink the origins of the universe.

“I’m still not over the shock,” said Mersini-Houghton. “We’ve been studying this problem for a more than 50 years and this solution gives us a lot to think about.”

M

Mad as Fish

The James Webb telescope has also thrown astrophysicists into a tizzy over the origins of the universe. Big big rethink coming up, which is the damnedest thing about science, you just can't trust it!

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The James Webb telescope has also thrown astrophysicists into a tizzy over the origins of the universe. Big big rethink coming up, which is the damnedest thing about science, you just can't trust it!
Have you seen any of work done by the Philos-Sophia Initiative Foundation.

I recommend them. They produce books, documentaries and interviews:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0553uly-6iA

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
A little bit of unintentional synchronicity yesterday, on this very issue.

I was watching the film, Interstellar again. Turns out the movie is about man made 'ecocide' destroying Earth, and the salvation for humanity resides inside a Black-Hole. Two modern fantasies in one neat package. :)

I still quite like the film tho, as a work of fiction.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Black holes do exist, woke universities are churning out idiots and giving them degrees. Remember there
is no such thing as an object, there is just a collection of atoms.
and you also have towns in fermanagh like fivemiletown and maguiresbridge that are black holes

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
That's the whole point of science.
No dogmas.
No concensus.
Here are the new facts and data.
You can argue all you want but if reproducible you accept them.
Copernicus and Galileo were right just took time.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Our Science is useless for stuff we know nothing about, we can't even pretend to suggest we could even provide answers to the mysteries of the universe when we can't even provide answers to the mystery of our own oceans.

Do Black Holes exist? Who knows, but I do know that no scientist on Earth will have any definitive answer.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Copernicus and Galileo were right just took time.
Jury still out on these guys for me. Looking forward to one of the upcoming Moon landings, both filming the Apollo lander, and putting a solar power HD cam up there, turned back toward the Earth

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Our Science is useless for stuff we know nothing about, we can't even pretend to suggest we could even provide answers to the mysteries of the universe when we can't even provide answers to the mystery of our own oceans.

Do Black Holes exist? Who knows, but I do know that no scientist on Earth will have any definitive answer.
Indeed, we are in the age Scientism, and actual science has taken a very distant back seat in many areas. Funding and ideology are skewing things for now

M

Mad as Fish

er...no. the scientific method is about the only thing you CAN trust... when followed correctly that is!

However I make no apology for stupid/evil humans subverting science or turning it into another religion.
Or greedy scientists lying, massaging data or telling rich sponsors whatever they want to hear for money or grants
Sadly this happens more and more frequently these days
Precisely my point. 😉

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
When a message comes from a low quality information source then that should always be noted.
Huh? :unsure:

“I’m still not over the shock,” said Mersini-Houghton. “We’ve been studying this problem for a more than 50 years and this solution gives us a lot to think about.”

Hermit

Reaction score
Space is a violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Gas pressure cannot exist adjacent to a vacuum without a physical barrier separating them. Gas pressure requires containment. Without physical containment, there is nothing for the gas to press against.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Quasars are visible to high-powered instrumentation. They are the brightest things in the universe and are created by matter burning out of existence around the rim of black holes. They were predicted and theorised before they were observed.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Space is a violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Gas pressure cannot exist adjacent to a vacuum without a physical barrier separating them. Gas pressure requires containment. Without physical containment, there is nothing for the gas to press against.

maxresdefault.jpg
And the Scientism cult has no answer for this, but to suggest the theoretical weak force of gravity is enough to not need such a physical barrier. We are hurtling through space at 66,000 mph (probably bullshit) and they expect us to believe gravity can overcome the rate of speed and immense negative forces of the vacuum of space??

Bunch of dullards.

Here's an idea. Put a tennis ball on a stick, cover it in shaving foam and drive down the motorway with the ball out the window at 100kmh. Lets see how much shaving foam remains at the end of the journey. The ball and foam, in this instance, have suffered much milder forces than does our atmosphere against the void of space.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom