Argentinian President calls for the re-building of the Temple in Jerusalem.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe not. But I think it more likely than him being Jewish.

In posting style yes, but not in terms of commitment to support for Zionist terror/criminality.

Unless you notice other differences than posting style?

Well one big thing is that all the contemporary Westerners from historically Christian backgrounds I have come across who at this stage of history are well into the Zionist project whether they be Clanrickard, Petaljam or my brother in law who annoys me (all very different people) are so because they hate Arabs, Muslims, etc and not because they love Zionist Jews at all. With roc_ on the other hand he is not a Zionist because he hates Arabs, Muslims, etc but rather he hates Arabs, Muslims , etc because he is a Zionist. It is actually an important difference. Also they do not have the whole paranoia thing about Jewish safety in the West.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Well one big thing is that all the contemporary Westerners from historically Christian backgrounds I have come across who at this stage of history are well into the Zionist project whether they be Clanrickard, Petaljam or my brother in law who annoys me (all very different people) are so because they hate Arabs, Muslims, etc and not because they love Zionist Jews at all. With roc_ on the other hand he is not a Zionist because he hates Arabs, Muslims, etc but rather he hates Arabs, Muslims , etc because he is a Zionist. It is actually an important difference. Also they do not have the whole paranoia thing about Jewish safety in the West.
Some good points. I guess we'll never know unless he admits it.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Expelled Tory mayor ‘said Jews were responsible for Jesus’s death’​

Atiqul Hoque, Salisbury's first ever Muslim mayor, said about Jews “don’t forget who planted the crucifixion of our beloved Jesus Christ peace be upon him, they are good at that.”

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Expelled Tory mayor ‘said Jews were responsible for Jesus’s death’​

Atiqul Hoque, Salisbury's first ever Muslim mayor, said about Jews “don’t forget who planted the crucifixion of our beloved Jesus Christ peace be upon him, they are good at that.”

According to Rabbinic tradition Our Lord Jesus Christ was not Crucified but rather stoned to death after being condemned by a Rabbinic court. The thing is though that most Muslims don't believe that He was put to death- they believe that He was raptured into Heaven and either a phantom or someone else who was made look like Him was crucified in His place.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom