Argentinian President calls for the re-building of the Temple in Jerusalem.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Lot of churches in Europe have been converted into mosques, especially in areas where they have brought in settlers and colonised the area.

So, swings and roundabouts. Islam is going to have to learn to accept a more diverse and multicultural Jerusalem.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is that black cap not a reminder of the black facemask, is that the reason why people were forced to mask up.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Is this another conspiracy theory thread? The Occultics of the Kabbalisms, NASA is (one-eyed) fake and ghey, let's all watch a Russell Brand video?

It is hardly a conspiracy theory that Javier Milei is into Kabbalah....If he was into Dor Daim Rabbinic Judaism instead he would not be going on pilgrimages to any grave at all no mind the grave of the last Chabad "Rebbe".

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
It's strange because most of the Libertarians I have come across have been hostile to the Zionist project to various degrees.
This guy emerged from nowhere as I understand it.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Who's backing him?.
Touch of the Zelensky about him in more ways than one
Says one thing.
Does another.
Daft stunts pre election.
Stupid hair like Bojo !
Anything to be noticed.
He's a plant!
Going to cause great harm to the people of Argentina.
Let's hope I'm wrong.

Tiger

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Who's backing him?.
Says one thing.
Does another.
He's a plant!
Let's hope I'm wrong.
Aye, he’s been attending WEF meetings for a few years. Presumably they’ve prepared him well for whatever role he’s supposed to play.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Who's backing him?.
Says one thing.
Does another.
Stupid hair like Bojo !
Anything to be noticed.
He's a plant!
Let's hope I'm wrong.

He was a minor celebrity as a tantric sex guru and rock and roller. Apparently he goes back some years as a figure in the Argentinian media. I am not sure he is a plant.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
It is hardly a conspiracy theory that Javier Milei is into Kabbalah....If he was into Dor Daim Rabbinic Judaism instead he would not be going on pilgrimages to any grave at all no mind the grave of the last Chabad "Rebbe".

no sane person who loved his country and who has to appoint a man of serious known ability and unquestioned loyalty to Argentina as the ambassador to the USA would pick a Jew.
the ambassadors religion demands his loyalty is elsewhere .
and having gorge soros trained individuals as your closest advisors is a recipe for disaster .
going to Israel as your first foreign trip is bizarre unless you believe they rule the world and his approach is if you cant defeat them join them .
he was pictured at the well named WAILING WALL with his hands above his head and crying -- its possible he was surrendering and they don't speak Spanish.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Here we go.. endless garbage about the WEF, Klaus Schwab, Coof, Climate Change, The Occultics of the Kabbalisms, NASA's fake and ghey, Back to the Future (the movie) predicted 9/11, Russell Brand waving his arms around, Astrology, the baby Jesus, Satan..

It's all so tiresome
Don't you have a blog to run elsewhere now? You can talk to yourself all the day long, unimpeded by reality.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
photo_2024-02-11_13-26-47.jpg

Wolf

Reaction score
Don't you have a blog to run elsewhere now? You can talk to yourself all the day long, unimpeded by reality.
Declan gave it an echo chamber but it doesn't like it.
Chap is mentally unwell.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
no sane person who loved his country and who has to appoint a man of serious known ability and unquestioned loyalty to Argentina as the ambassador to the USA would pick a Jew.
the ambassadors religion demands his loyalty is elsewhere .
and having gorge soros trained individuals as your closest advisors is a recipe for disaster .
going to Israel as your first foreign trip is bizarre unless you believe they rule the world and his approach is if you cant defeat them join them .
he was pictured at the well named WAILING WALL with his hands above his head and crying -- its possible he was surrendering and they don't speak Spanish.

He is not Jewish though as such- yet. I think he plans to convert after his time as President though.

However I guess you could call him Jewish in a way seeing as he believes obviously in the Chabad form of Rabbinic Judaism. How much does he actually know about it though (for instance it's extreme anti-Gentile, and not just anti-indigenous Palestinian Gentile, beliefs) is a question.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

The thing is though with Obama, Trump, etc I very much doubt that there was any actual Religosity involved in their trips to the "Wailing Wall" anymore than there is any in Irish politicians gifting US Presidents with shamrock on St Patrick's day. However this was not the case with Javier Milei who literally actually did tear up and start sobbing at his visit to it. That is why I put this in the Religion section and not the World at War one.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
He is not Jewish though as such- yet. I think he plans to convert after his time as President though.

However I guess you could call him Jewish in a way seeing as he believes obviously in the Chabad form of Rabbinic Judaism. How much does he actually know about it though (for instance it's extreme anti-Gentile, and not just anti-indigenous Palestinian Gentile, beliefs) is a question.
there was another video in the link provided which dealt with the appointing of a Jewish ambassador to the USA and noted some of Milea advisors are Jewish and supporters of George soros and trained by him also --i note the EXTREME ANTI GENTILE chabad have made an exception .

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
Lot of churches in Europe have been converted into mosques, especially in areas where they have brought in settlers and colonised the area.

So, swings and roundabouts. Islam is going to have to learn to accept a more diverse and multicultural Jerusalem.
Personally I think they should put a door in that "wailing wall" to get going on with, at least to help promote more intermingling beyween the cultures. No need for a big ambitious conversion, just knock it through and put in a door?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom