Ayaan Hirsi Ali claims to have become a "Christian".

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
There are widely shared very negative stereotypes about Somalis across Africa, Sweden and the Middle East- and this Hirshi Ali woman who was an illegal immigrant to Holland and than got into the United States by gaining powerful sponsers through ranting about how bad Muslims are and has a track record a deep dishonesty has lived up to many of them. It appears now she is claiming to be a Christian because her previous "New Atheism" she has found less comforting as she has gotten older and she thinks now that Christianity is neccessary to make Western Europeans and North Americans fight Muslims. The below video by an atheist I found enlightening on this issue (he does not take her "conversion" seriously for very legitimate reasons).

However I do this farce does raise several questions.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7UKHUUcWoo

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I don't like Somalians but I make an exception for Hirsi.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
So take it @Zipporah's Flint that you broadly agree with the atheists (Ayaan Hirsi Ali ain't no Christian, bruv)?

She might be some type of Theist now but she is not a Christian.

I really do not like "Social Utility" arguments for Christianity as they clearly are not in line at all with the New Testament.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She is a proven serial liar and a scamming illegal immigrant- or at least was that in her time in Holland, people connected to the Zionist movement got her a Green Card though legally for the United States.
She has rubbished your beloved death cult and driven Muzzies mad as a result.

She's a great woman as far as I'm concerned.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think of CosmicSkeptic, who I think goes by his real name now (Alex O'Connor)?

I know that you posted a video of him with Shapiro recently.

On a non-religious note, he interviewed Hitchens who stormed out of interview -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyMhZhwe3gc

If you want to go straight to the (20 minute 😆) storm out press play below -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyMhZhwe3gc&t=42m

He sometimes shows up on my feed and I will look at the stuff he is putting out if it interests and I have time which is not that often. I am find him rather non-descript.

I liked Peter Hitchens a lot until recently though now my views on him have changed significantly.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
What do you think of CosmicSkeptic, who I think goes by his real name now (Alex O'Connor)?

I know that you posted a video of him with Shapiro recently.

On a non-religious note, he interviewed Hitchens who stormed out of interview -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyMhZhwe3gc

If you want to go straight to the (20 minute 😆) storm out press play below -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyMhZhwe3gc&t=42m

I am no great fan of Peter Hitchens ~ ~ But I watched some of the beginning of that ( a while back ) and Alex O'Connor was being a bit of an Ass-Hole / Gob-Shite / Toe-Rag / Dumbo in the bit I watched.

And ~ I was going in sorta expecting Peter Hitchens. to not come out too well if I am honest !

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course, he (O'Connor) is an atheist, an atheist with a degree in theology (my understanding he did as an atheist), somewhat unusual.

I think he said that he lost his Religious beliefs either during or after doing his Theology degree.

You would be surprised at the amount of atheists who have Theology degrees- the idea being that in order to have a degree of bourgeois respectability or for certain job interviews you really need a degree, but it does not really matter what degree, and Theology would be "interesting", "fun", etc.

The guy who does the "Jolly Heretic" is another example I think of an atheist with a Theology degree.

Tiger

Reaction score
I think he said that he lost his Religious beliefs either during or after doing his Theology degree.

You would be surprised at the amount of atheists who have Theology degrees- the idea being that in order to have a degree of bourgeois respectability or for certain job interviews you really need a degree, but it does not really matter what degree, and Theology would be "interesting", "fun", etc.
My sister in law has a degree in Theology from Trinity. She knows the square root of fuck all about religion.

Most of her studies seemed to be about the cultural underpinnings of various world religions. Ultimately she knows very little about any of them. I actually forgot she had a degree in Theology until I read your post.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
My sister in law has a degree in Theology from Trinity. She knows the square root of fuck all about religion.

Most of her studies seemed to be about the cultural underpinnings of various world religions. Ultimately she knows very little about any of them. I actually forgot she had a degree in Theology until I read your post.

Wasn't this Fine Gael militant homosexualist Canadian woman who came out as a Witch involved in the Theology department of Trinity in some senior manner?

Tiger

Reaction score
Wasn't this Fine Gael militant homosexualist Canadian woman who came out as a Witch involved in the Theology department of Trinity in some senior manner?
Haha, I’ve no idea, but I imagine whoever it was teaching her, was most certainly half mental, as that appears to be the only type of person that Trinity College hire. Trinity is where Luke O Neill and Ronit Lentin taught.

That’s the thing, I think when people hear the word ‘Theology’ they assume that the students are A) religious and B) Studying the nature of God under a modern day Thomas Aquinas.

The reality however, is that these days it’s more likely to be atheists teaching atheists.

My sister in law is a rather tedious atheist, so I have no idea what her motivations were to study Theology. I must ask her the next time I see her.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, I’ve no idea, but I imagine whoever it was teaching her, was most certainly half mental, as that appears to be the only type of person that Trinity College hire. Trinity is where Luke O Neill and Ronit Lentin taught.

She was an Independent technically but more or less Fine Gael-

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I liked Peter Hitchens a lot until recently though now my views on him have changed significantly.
Hitchens the elder said they came from a lower-middle class family yet the two of them sound posh as fukk.

What class would you consider Richard and Hyacinth Bucket to be Miss?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom