Ayaan Hirsi Ali claims to have become a "Christian".

Tiger

Reaction score
You don't strike me as a bundle of laughs at get-togethers.

Do you spit your anti-atheist venom at her when you're together or do you keep your trap shut?
Haha, that’s some cheek coming from the Sultan of misery. 😂

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I remember Hitchens used to do segments with 'right-wing' radio slaphead Mike Graham.
I've never seen anyone more resemble a domestic pig than Graham. Ironically Hitchens' brother claimed the reason why many religious folk were afraid of pigs was because they're too close to human DNA for comfort.

Tiger

Reaction score
I asked you a simple question, when you're in the company of your "tedious atheist" sister-in-law, do you ever confront her? Or do you keep your trap shut. If you're not going to answer then quit spamming the thread
Except that wasn’t your question was it Dim Jim? Your actual question was loaded with hate and misery, which personifies you.

You specifically asked whether I “spit my anti atheist venom” at her. This is your typical reaction to certain word’s which trigger you every time. In this case it was the phrase ‘tedious atheist’. Presumably because you know that you are a tedious atheist and don’t like the honesty of that phrasing.

That’s why you are considered the sites number 1 troll since we became rid of the infestation of Tank.

Tiger

Reaction score
Didn't I tell you to stop spamming the thread if you're not going to answer?

So, you spit your anti-atheist venom here, but you don't do it IRL, with grown adults. Good, good for you, you'll probably be more likely to be invited back (and presumably you crave human companionship, occasionally)
I was in conversation with Zip until you jumped in underpants first to start yet another pointless back and forth.

It’s another example of why the forum is better off without you. My pleasant conversation with Zip is now over because of your persistent derailment tactics.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
He seems like a character alright. Fair play to him.

I cannot find a good example of it now but sometimes he goes all the way Ayaan Hirshi Ali goes on Muslims but he often does it in this playful, slying witty manner that can be quite endearing and he does not have this heavy atmosphere of sleaze off him like she does.

Tiger

Reaction score
Here's a bonus question for Tigress;

In what way can an atheist be "tedious"?

The only way I can imagine an atheist to be "tedious" is if they are critical of religion and/or theists.
No, they are generally tedious in pretty much all subject matters. Charlottesweb, Tank and yourself are perfect examples.

They have a permanent tone of unmerited superiority to the point of being habitually dull, tiresome, shallow and repetitive in their conversations.

Their conversations tend to lack variety, excitement and lead to a general sense of monotony for any victim on the receiving end of their conversations.

Tiger

Reaction score
The forum is better off without me because I interrupt your pleasant conversations?

Well, there's actually a lot of truth in that.. from your perspective. That's how you want the forum to be. And, you want anyone who threatens it to be banned. You're a bigot.
If it was just me, it wouldn’t be an issue, but it’s not just me is it Dim Jim?

You are permanently raging against everyone here (bar Saul) on every thread.

Tiger

Reaction score
lol So her being tedious hasn't anything to do with her atheism, yet you called her a tedious atheist?

My God, you really do hate atheists don't you 🤣
You didn’t ask about a particular person, you asked as a generalisation.

I guess that’s why they call you ‘Dim Jim’ ?

Tiger

Reaction score
Correct. It isn't just you, you're a gang (of intolerant bigots), the 80 IQ loser gang. Pay attention
More tedium and repetition.

Dim Jim, have you noticed how the only person who calls you intelligent is you?

Self praise is no praise.

Tiger

Reaction score
Good Lord;

In what way is your sister-in-law a tedious atheist?
I’m not sure why you are so interested in her, however since you’ve asked…..

She has a very confrontational approach to pretty much every single discussion. She is habitually contrary. She is almost permanently single despite being moderately attractive.

Her arguments are repetitive and dismissive without due consideration for opposing views. She is generally ignorant of the views she opposes and has little to no knowledge of them.

Tiger

Reaction score
So it's clear that you simply have a hatred for atheists, their atheism you associate with all sorts of other negative characteristics.

Funnily enough, I, an atheist, don't do that with theists.
So she (like you) overemphasises her disbelief without engaging in a thoughtful or open minded discussion, lacking depth.

She’s habitually confrontational and make discussions uncomfortable and unproductive (like you).

She repeats the same arguments without considering how out of date they are or considers new perspectives.

She is ignorantly disrespectful of other people’s beliefs.

Tiger

Reaction score
It's really your own fault if you find "discussions uncomfortable and unproductive" and you are of course a bigot.
No, I would say she pays the price through being permanently single. Her (and people like you) have attitudes that are universally disliked. It’s innate.
And I really don't think you understand atheism. There's nothing really to talk about, it's not like theism.
You are correct in your analysis that atheism is a shallow disbelief that requires little chatter.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay back to the Ayaan Hirsi Ali case.

No Synagogue, no matter how "Liberal" or "Progressive", or how fond of her anti-Muslim crusading, would let her in.

And actually I don't fault them for this. As St Paul said "a little leaven leavens the whole lump" ( 1 Cor 5:6).

Is it really such a good idea for Churches to be so welcoming to people such as her?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Seems he's been debating theists since he was a teenager (don't know at what age he got his degree) -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2hvtR5-5M

I'd have more of Dawkins' POV on this than his (O'Connor's) -

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/pfGv1pxm1CA

There's no bourgeois respectability in Finland, surely :)

Good Lord James, if its not American Federal agents (Spencer) you be promoting, its British pedo-apologists (Dawkins). Some nationalist you are.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom