Ayaan Hirsi Ali claims to have become a "Christian".

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
why are atheists always outed as slimey degenerates and Star Trek fans?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Good Lord James, if its not American Federal agents (Spencer) you be promoting, its British pedo-apologists (Dawkins). Some nationalist you are.

To be honest if I was an atheist I would a lot more nationalistic than I am now for the reason that than I would not believe in personal survival after death.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
To be honest if I was an atheist I would a lot more nationalistic than I am now for the reason that than I would not believe in personal survival after death.
James's brand of nationalism is too shallow and undefined to promote such serious feelings

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Why the f*ck would an atheist study theology?

Jambo admits to not studying the forces he claims to be antithetical too. rofl

Imagine being a boxer or a sports team etc, and not studying the moves or strategies of your opponent . 🤷‍♂️

I have personally read of lot of atheist material, if only to release how dumb the arguments are.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
You keep on lying about me and I'll keep on telling the truth about you
which is it James?

whites.jpg

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Post in thread 'General Chat For All To Read.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/general-chat-for-all-to-read.483/post-75420

No quit spamming Sword's nice thread.. that I have eh, promoted (and been the stellar poster in) :)
More dissembling. Not the question under discussion. If the Irish are 'white', and the Swedes are 'white', why can't a Swede be considered an Irishman, once they move here and buy a bodhrán ?

This is the question you refuse to answer. Why can't Zelenski come here and become O'Zelenski once he gets off the boat?

This question has fried your motherboard. :LOL:

rofl

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I think if you have to think about it too much then you probably aren't a nationalist. Perhaps you're just lacking (natural) ethnocentrism, or perhaps you've switched allegiance to a different tribe. Like, in both yours and Plunketts case I could say that you're not so much nationalists as Roman Catholics.

The question of differing amounts of natural ethnocentrism in different persons and peoples is an interesting one.

I have had a complex and changing set of thoughts and emotions around issues of ethno-centrism, ethno-nationalism, etc. I don't have simple "yes and nos" about them. At the moment I am finding it pretty difficult to feel anything of a sense of connection with and duty towards the likes of "Boudoir Photo" outside of the base reality of him being a fellow human being.

Plunkett though is different- I think he would argue that Catholics are in most cases at least duty bound to ethno-nationalism as such flows out of filial duties. His approach to things strikes me at least as very similar to Forza Nuova in Italy who most people including Kevin MacDonald would consider ethno-Nationalists (I am open to correction from him though on this).

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I just wanted to highlight the man's name so you could confirm or deny his ancestral origins.

It wasn't an attempt at dishonesty, I can assure you Sir.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I appreciate the support Plonker........I mean Plunkett

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Tommy with former Muslim, now Christian Preacher, Hatun Tash

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rd7yPOHf5Y

From 1922 to 2003 Turkey was under the authoritarian rule of Freemasons who hated Islam and from 2003 the Development and Justice Party because of the Deep State- a term that originated in Turkey by the way- has been very gradual on peeling back the restrictions on Muslims yet this wan comes over to England and successfully grifts claiming that she grew up in some Islamic tyranny.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom