Breaking News - Leo Quits

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That's something that will be a disaster for representative democracy if it's not confronted.
I detest many in government.
Vote them out!
Civil disobedience!
But you never ever physically threaten anyone.
Because then we are done as a civil society.
Yes, but that is what happens. Look at Romania, now Haite , some say Cuba soon etc etc

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The referendums were not referendums on the ballot paper --and the magic quality of democracy is to have a herd intelligence and wit far greater than our rulers at times believe we have.
if we allowed ahern to install HIS ELECTRONIC PEANN LOUIE we would be fucked now .
they would not allow what you just said a 90% rejection of the governments philosophy being known .
we have now i believe defeated the so called hate speech and now there will be a sea change in our foreign residents .
i meant to take a picture of the cars at the dingle peninsula hotel i passed a few days ago .
special edition land cruisers with blacked out windows to the rear --Porsche SUV --Mercedes SUV its amazing how so many extremely wealthy ukranians got to live on the dingle --very exclusive hotel now closed and just now caters for the wealthy Ukrainians-- nobody would go there without a car --i cant afford to stay there .
dingle is a rare treat for me and my wife .
this country is run by people who do not give a shit about the Irish .
there is a bigger game going on here than ruling the country .
we are now the ignorant masses who do not understand the magnificent intellect of our rulers and its regrettable we showed our ignorance in the referendums .
somebody spelled it out for Varadker and the next step is unpalatable for fine gael --putting manners on the Irish and Varadked made a decision he would not do it as it would finish fine gael .
who is getting away with murder here is Michael martin and the green idiot and mary lou who all supported a yes vote to the hilt --they should join Varadker .

"There is a bigger game going on than ruling the country"

How very true that is, and it sums up entirely just how I have come to view the present situation. Covid was the final switch, the moment when the Irish politicians surrended their final speck of automony to the PTB. But just who or what is this dark force? You believe that it has a Zionist base and you could well be right, I have seen little to contradict that view, yet what I struggle to embrace is that such a force can exist without some form of corporate structure that is visible to the population as a whole.

Experience throughout history has shown that empires are never the smooth running machines that they project themselves to be, so if we are faced with a secret empire, one that operates as a parasite rather than a grand host, the weaknesses within its armour will also be hidden, but they will be there alright, and they need to be found and exploited.

Those weakness will be ego and ambition within the ranks, and will expose themselves when the dark empire is challenged. Perhaps the discipline of the empire is such that dissent is quickly met with an untimely demise, or that a brotherhood is created through the sharing of terrible rituals, and we all know what they may be. Yet at some point the power brokers will slip and rivalries emerge and it is at those moments that the empire becomes vulnerable.

Meanwhile, what can we do about it? The simplest action we can all partake in is a disbelief of the MSM, just have nothing to do with the narrative and make it known, question it at all times and let your disdain be public. It's power is through control and that is projected through its lies, when those lies lose their effect the grip is weakened and then the chinks in the armour may show.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
1916 / Irish War of Partial Independence / All the Irish Other Rebellions.

Surely Traitors to the Irish People and Ireland = = Deserve Death.
Believe me.
You're going to be very traumatised if such events happen.
That goes for all of us!

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Believe me.
You're going to be very traumatised if such events happen.
That goes for all of us!
Throughout history when barbarians are unleashed the greatest barbarian always wins .
i had a philosophy teacher called Deachant who i knew was from Dresden and we had a class debate about social violence and he maintained the violent person could not win out he would always lose .
i said the greatest barbarian always wins --he laughed and said give me one example ---i said DRESDEN he stared and cried .

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Throughout history when barbarians are unleashed the greatest barbarian always wins .
i had a philosophy teacher called Deachant who i knew was from Dresden and we had a class debate about social violence and he maintained the violent person could not win out he would always lose .
i said the greatest barbarian always wins --he laughed and said give me one example ---i said DRESDEN he stared and cried .
You were right!
And you picked a good European example.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
"There is a bigger game going on than ruling the country"

How very true that is, and it sums up entirely just how I have come to view the present situation. Covid was the final switch, the moment when the Irish politicians surrended their final speck of automony to the PTB. But just who or what is this dark force? You believe that it has a Zionist base and you could well be right, I have seen little to contradict that view, yet what I struggle to embrace is that such a force can exist without some form of corporate structure that is visible to the population as a whole.

Experience throughout history has shown that empires are never the smooth running machines that they project themselves to be, so if we are faced with a secret empire, one that operates as a parasite rather than a grand host, the weaknesses within its armour will also be hidden, but they will be there alright, and they need to be found and exploited.

Those weakness will be ego and ambition within the ranks, and will expose themselves when the dark empire is challenged. Perhaps the discipline of the empire is such that dissent is quickly met with an untimely demise, or that a brotherhood is created through the sharing of terrible rituals, and we all know what they may be. Yet at some point the power brokers will slip and rivalries emerge and it is at those moments that the empire becomes vulnerable.

Meanwhile, what can we do about it? The simplest action we can all partake in is a disbelief of the MSM, just have nothing to do with the narrative and make it known, question it at all times and let your disdain be public. It's power is through control and that is projected through its lies, when those lies lose their effect the grip is weakened and then the chinks in the armour may show.
i mentioned it before here but references to the donors are just coming to the surface in the last few weeks as we get closer to the financial and nuclear furnace and there is now a bubbling vast volcano in America and elsewhere of quietly screaming people in bedsits whose landlords are squeezing them to get the last pip out and they have abandoned any normal life and are restricting their diet and are on food stamps and welfare kitchens ..
they are stressed out to the hilt and their volcano will erupt soon when they realize they have nothing to lose by taking some action.
the elite are allowed to bleed them dry in the USA and the federal reserve has robbed everyone and the financial institutions have run riot by robbing the pension funds and substituting real assets with the evil worthless 5 star blue chip derivatives .
EVERYONE WHO CAN PISS HAS ROBBED THE POOR OF AMERICA there is nothing left -- and when they took it all they got the poor bastards to go 34 trillion in debt and they robbed that as well .
congress is owned by and in fear of AIPAC .
Nobody gives a shit about America nobody is afraid of anyone in America it is defenseless rudderless mindless penniless godless.

free and clean

Reaction score
Fundamentally, he'll be remembered as a chancer who tailored his "principles" to suit whatever it was that afforded him a political advantage. His about turn on infanticide being the standout example.

Cynically used his sexuality to garner support for a leadership bid.

Rowed in behind the shitlib "far right" smears directed at concerned citizens who didn't want gangs of foreign men dumped in their areas.

An all around creep and slimeball.

Good riddance.

Wanker.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
i mentioned it before here but references to the donors are just coming to the surface in the last few weeks as we get closer to the financial and nuclear furnace and there is now a bubbling vast volcano in America and elsewhere of quietly screaming people in bedsits whose landlords are squeezing them to get the last pip out and they have abandoned any normal life and are restricting their diet and are on food stamps and welfare kitchens ..
they are stressed out to the hilt and their volcano will erupt soon when they realize they have nothing to lose by taking some action.
the elite are allowed to bleed them dry in the USA and the federal reserve has robbed everyone and the financial institutions have run riot by robbing the pension funds and substituting real assets with the evil worthless 5 star blue chip derivatives .
EVERYONE WHO CAN PISS HAS ROBBED THE POOR OF AMERICA there is nothing left -- and when they took it all they got the poor bastards to go 34 trillion in debt and they robbed that as well .
congress is owned by and in fear of AIPAC .
Nobody gives a shit about America nobody is afraid of anyone in America it is defenseless rudderless mindless penniless godless.
Excellent post.
But I disagree with the last sentence. The US weapons are levels above all others and they are nuked to the teeth. This monster will not just fade away. We will be lucky if it collapses without destroying mankind.

I drove about the area of methadone mile yesterday and as usual, it was zombie level drug heads.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent post.
But I disagree with the last sentence. The US weapons are levels above all others and they are nuked to the teeth. This monster will not just fade away. We will be lucky if it collapses without destroying mankind.

I drove about the area of methadone mile yesterday and as usual, it was zombie level drug heads.
US weapons haven't been levels above all others except for the price tag's.
That's been confirmed in the Ukraine.
The nuclear weapons.
That's another thing entirely!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
They have not sent any useful weapons to ukraine. They, no doubt, have secret weapons

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
They have not sent any useful weapons to ukraine. They, no doubt, have secret weapons
The SR71 was one that springs to mind.
Phenomenological achievement!
Let's try again.
Phenomenal technological achievement!
🤣

Last edited:

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
IMG-20221001-WA0000.jpg
1846982_2_articlesmall_bn-1001639_3f774a7fbd224f7ab6d1668be066574f.jpg

Tiger

Reaction score
As predicted yesterday, the weasel known as Harris is planning on his moment in the sun

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2024/0321/1439071-fine-gael-leadership/

Harris set to announce candidacy for Fine Gael leadership​

Updated / Thursday, 21 Mar 2024 07:19

It is understood that Simon Harris will waste little time before declaring his candidacy to become the next leader of Fine Gael (Pic: RollingNews.ie)

It is understood that Simon Harris will waste little time before declaring his candidacy to become the next leader of Fine Gael (Pic: RollingNews.ie)
By Paul Cunningham
Political Correspondent

Minister for Further and Higher Education Simon Harris is expected to announce his candidacy for the leadership of Fine Gael later today.

Senior members of the party are due to declare their support for Mr Harris, who is regarded as the early front-runner for the post.

However, Minister for Public Expenditure Paschal Donohoe and Minister for Social Protection Heather Humphreys have yet to clarify their positions.

The Fine Gael Executive Council decided last night that nominations to become the next party leader will open at 10am this morning and close next Monday at 1pm.

It is understood that Mr Harris will waste little time before declaring his candidacy to become the next leader of Fine Gael, with a slew of his party's TDs, senators and MEPs lined-up to back him.

With the party's deputy leader Simon Coveney ruling himself out yesterday, the focus of attention is on the intentions of Mr Donohoe and Ms Humphreys.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom