Breaking Tucker Carlson fired from fox news

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The moment when Tucker Carlson learns that he's parting ways with Fox News...

This is the thing- Tagdh was a great admirer of the man on the left while roc_ hates him with a passion as a "homophobe" and anti-Zionist. His political issues are the right of Haredi Jews to be what others would consider "weirdos", opposing homosexualist marriage (there are solid both Biblical and Rabbinical reasons for this) and anti-Zionism. I support him in essence on all those issues. The Neo-Con Jewish establishment though HATE his guts.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's normal :)

Then there's introductions and shilling.. I mean the stream will probably go on for hours :)

AA is joined by regular co-host/sidekick, Mr Dee, and guests, The Prudentialist and Auron MacIntyre
pretty good production so far ......first time listener here 😉

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
We are on to where will Tucker go next......onto to Twitter is one plan being spouted

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sparks could you give me a summary of the programme please

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Sparks could you give me a summary of the programme please
After introductions and shilling they went through the 10 most plausible reasons /scenarios that could have led to Tuckers departure from fox , the general consensus was the heritage speech where Tucker apparently told GOP donors to go fuck themselves

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You cant accuse a company of fraud.
Wait until someone gets a hold on Pfizer the documented and convicted criminal organisation.....

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Tucker Carlson Was Fired Over Prayer Talk: 'Freaks Rupert Out'​

Tucker Carlson may have been fired from Fox News after going too hard on the “prayer talk,” according to a new report in Vanity Fair.

A source briefed on Fox Corp. chair Rupert Murdoch’s decision-making said Carlson was ousted over remarks he made during a speech Friday night at the Heritage Foundation’s 50th Anniversary gala in Maryland, according to Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman.

The source said Carlson’s speech was laced with religious overtones that were too extreme even for Murdoch. During the address, Carlson called abortion “child sacrifice,” cast American politics as a battle between “good and evil” and suggested the solution was taking “10 minutes a day to say a prayer about it.”

The source told Vanity Fair, “that stuff freaks Rupert out.”

“He doesn’t like all the spiritual talk,” the source said.

Earlier this month, it was reported that Murdoch had called off his engagement to Ann Lesley Smith, a former dental hygienist who would have been his fifth wife. They were engaged for less than three weeks.

Sherman reported at the time that Murdoch had called it quits because of Smith’s outspoken evangelical views and her thoughts on Carlson, who she reportedly believed was a “messenger from God.”

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sandy Cortez said that she was "very glad" that Fox News on Monday cut ties with its far-right star host who she claimed is "arguably responsible" for stoking anger that led to death threats.

The congresswoman added, "Deplatforming works and it is important and there you go — good things can happen."

Still, Sandy Cortez said she is wary that Carlson will bounce back.

"I also kind of feel like I'm like waiting for the cutscene at the end of a Marvel movie after all the credits have rolled, and then you see like the villains like hand, re-emerge out to grip over like the end of a building or something."

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Poor auld Sean Hannity will have to plough on himself now with very little help , who's gonna take Tuckers slot.....probably some slimeball like Neil Cavuto :sick:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom