Breaking Tucker Carlson fired from fox news

bormotello

Reaction score
?
photo1682357228.jpeg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
^^
That's an hour and a half Sir. Could you summarise?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
“Good News: ‘The dumbest man on television,’ Don Lemon, has finally been fired from Fake News CNN,” Donald Trump wrote on his platform Truth Social on Monday.

He added, “My only question is, WHAT TOOK THEM SO LONG?”

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Tucker should have said electronic voting is open to abuse and voting should be by paper ballot. He said
the count was rigged which left the Fox open to legal claims. I prefer to contact the crowd I am going to accuse
and ask them for comment. If they refuse it makes it harder for them to claim.
You have been at this a while and have got good at it , Tucker as good as he is unfortunately is not an investigator , the changing of voting laws which have since been declared illegal was not hammered hard enough

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Dominion had a rock solid case that this wasn't true.

Dominion had Fox executives and Tucker saying it wasn't true.

Murdoch was going to be the second witness.

He lost 800m USD because he lost control of his own network. It was still a cheap getaway.
Newsmax won't be settling , even big Alan dershowitz will get into this scrum 👌 why was this case heard in Wilmington Delaware :unsure: who do we know that lives in that town

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He interrupted Bill just when I wanted to hear a point. Why was Carlton having high ratings and low advertising revenue?
I think businesses were afraid to advertise on his show because of a woke backlash and possible boycott of their products.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Simple, they are Woke. I have a complaint in now about wind, the Broadcasting authority will not side
with me. I do it to implicate the regulators in the corruption, not to win my case.
Look at the way RTE etc run a mile from reporting on the Nail Collins TD [robbing bastard] story. It's be floating about for almost a week and only today are the MSM reporting on it. The media in this country is entirely captured by the State. They are agency of the state. One over which we have no say, or accountability. A pulpit that the State bullies and lectures from.

It is a case of taxtion without representation. On a previous occasion where that situation arose it was solved with a violent revolution.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom