Breaking Tucker Carlson fired from fox news

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Wikipedia has a slightly different take on the Remebrancer, noting that he sits at the far end of the chamber and is not privy to public bills affecting the corporation of London until the government publishes them. The present incumbent is a fellow by the name of Paul Double who is a barrister and an insider's insider. He is a governor of Sion College which is a training ground for the Church of England, although that does not disbar him from Zionist sympathies by any means.

WIKI IS EDITED BY MOSSAD

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
WIKI IS EDITED BY MOSSAD
I have also edited it in the past.

I've grown very wary of Wikipedia over the years but it should be easy enough to show where he sits in the house of commons. I'm also aware that nods, winks and the old boys club in establishment circles carries as much influence as anything written down in official documentation. But let us be absolutely sure of our facts.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I have also edited it in the past.

I've grown very wary of Wikipedia over the years but it should be easy enough to show where he sits in the house of commons. I'm also aware that nods, winks and the old boys club in establishment circles carries as much influence as anything written down in official documentation. But let us be absolutely sure of our facts.
THIS article is 12 years old but the first line is the truth . ""the city of London where democracy goes to die "
FROM GEORGE MONBOIT IN THE GUARDIAN CITY OF LONDON

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom