Breaking Tucker Carlson fired from fox news

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The Jew Media wont let the people of the world see Carlson interview Putin. Putin is antidote to Jew media and struggling to free all the people from the grip of the Jews…

Meanwhile Putin has moved on to other interviews….

View: https://t.me/rian_ru/230627

🇷🇺 RIA Novosti: Putin met with the chief rabbi of Russia, Lazar, and the head of the Federation of Jewish Communities, Boroda. He noted that efforts to help those who were held hostage after the escalation of the conflict in the Middle East must continue.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The Jew Media wont let the people of the world see Carlson interview Putin. Putin is antidote to Jew media and struggling to free all the people from the grip of the Jews…

Meanwhile Putin has moved on to other interviews….

View: https://t.me/rian_ru/230627

🇷🇺 RIA Novosti: Putin met with the chief rabbi of Russia, Lazar, and the head of the Federation of Jewish Communities, Boroda. He noted that efforts to help those who were held hostage after the escalation of the conflict in the Middle East must continue.

Putin is Looking Well.

Joe Biden is looking like a, Senile Old Paedophile.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
War Monger Killary Clinton on Tucker:

“If you actually read translations of what’s been said in Russian media, they make fun of him. I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.

After having been fired from so many outlets in the United States, I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract from a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot.

He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about the Ukraine, so I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Tucker's interview with Putin airs tonight at 11pm Irish time on his website.

The internet will explode when it witnesses a journalist being a journalist!:ROFLMAO:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
War Monger Killary Clinton on Tucker:

“If you actually read translations of what’s been said in Russian media, they make fun of him. I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.

After having been fired from so many outlets in the United States, I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract from a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot.

He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about the Ukraine, so I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”
Crazy lady who hates half the electorate because she didn't get the chance to start a war with Russia.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The globalists who want their Garden of Eden, not crowded.
Would this be the same globalists at war with Russia and who are robbing the poor of the USA to fund their wars .
tucker Carlson has fought the globalists for years and he continually derides them whether it be the federal reserve or the congress .
you usually get things right Declan but you are way off this time .

bormotello

Reaction score

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The interview has not been released yet, but US State Department says that people shouldn't not believe anything in it

View: https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1755670705675370821
instead, people should believe that Biden is mentally strong and never speaks with dead people

View: https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1755674931113705555

She hasn't read this so!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The globalists certainly want their Garden of Eden uncrowded. That is plane to see.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom