SD - 6% (nc)

LAB - 4% (nc)

Greens - 4% (nc)

PBP - 3% (nc)

Aontú - 3% (+1)

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe none of the core supporters of FG are unhappy and FF gain? Lol

SF are being punished for their leftist policies and abandonment of their core support, but not as much as I would expect.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Could anyone trust anything that the Irish main-stream media puts out ? !

Reactions: jpc

Wolf

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe none of the core supporters of FG are unhappy and FF gain? Lol

SF are being punished for their leftist policies and abandonment of their core support, but not as much as I would expect.
It's a poll.
SF will get a serious wake up call in the local elections, a real poll.

If FFG do reasonably well in May they'll call a GE in the autumn.

free and clean

Reaction score
no-one-cares-i-dont-care.gif

Wolf

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth.

Seriously Andy, what difference does any of this make? There's nobody against the plantation. So if the votes are passed from Billy to Jack who cares?
The Shinners will hammer 'middle ireland' even more than FFG to pay for their newly imported voters and their unemployed base.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The Shinners will hammer 'middle ireland' even more than FFG to pay for their newly imported voters and their unemployed base.
Good, those fuckers need it. Voting for FFFG for this last life time. No SF govt imported the Islamics and All Sorted Africans.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No SF govt imported the Islamics and All Sorted Africans.
They haven't. But given their pronouncements both in your part of the Country and down here over the last decade they'd import twice as many given half the chance.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
They haven't. But given their pronouncements both in your part of the Country and down here over the last decade they'd import twice as many given half the chance.
No doubt. But 'middle ireland' are no special case deserving of protection. They have consistently voted for parties that have delivered at least 1 in 5 people in the country who are foreign planter.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
No doubt. But 'middle ireland' are no special case deserving of protection. They have consistently voted for parties that have delivered at least 1 in 5 people in the country who are foreign planter.
It's as simple as that.
And the representatives don't answer to the electorate.
They answer to Brussels or Washington.

willow

Reaction score
Here in Kerry the Healy- Raes will continue to ride high - because they 'fixshed de road' 🤮🤮. Blackguards the lot of them. And that unspeakable disaster Norma Foley too.
I had a Green come to the house the other day. I have no idea how I restrained myself and didn't set the dogs on him. I'd prefer Jehovas Witnesses over Green🤪

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
SF down against the weakest government in history???

In a way it is disappointing because Ireland like an addict must reach rock bottom and that is Mary Mole as Taoiseach.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom