Current Irish polling

Wolf

Reaction score
This should be a NP banner. They are the very pits with regards media smarts .
And being a realistic political party with realistic policies with realistic candidates.
Nobody in their right mind wants our country back to the 1950's where the perverts in the RCC ruled the roost.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The contempt these scumbags have for us is obvious....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dHWZdWSLUs

It's obvious that all these so-called political parties are in on the act together,

Screenshot (45).png

She isn't even in power but has just told us what SF will do if they get into power in any shape or form,

The electorate needs to get it out of their heads that these parties are enemies of the state and are destroying our beloved country.

Wolf

Reaction score
It's obvious that all these so-called political parties are in on the act together,

View attachment 4431

She isn't even in power but has just told us what SF will do if they get into power in any shape or form,

The electorate needs to get it out of their heads that these parties are enemies of the state and are destroying our beloved country.
Looks like the dirt who squeal about threats to democracy, worldwide, are the actual threats to democracy themselves....

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
There is fresh polling out today (Ireland thinks) that creep Fergus Findlay is saying on the radio the coalition will be re-elected ........I don't give a fuck what polls he's looking at this current cabal of bastards will not be returned....no way

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
There is fresh polling out today (Ireland thinks) that creep Fergus Findlay is saying on the radio the coalition will be re-elected ........I don't give a fuck what polls he's looking at this current cabal of bastards will not be returned....no way
But with only a dozen or so TDs each amongst a sea of indos and others.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Val I don't want to distract but my teeth are foul tbh.

I've been quoted $4k to save them but I'm a lad who's not quick to sink big money into some kind of vanity project.

The women are telling me I look disgusting. But I think of you and how you're getting away with it???

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

I've been quoted $4k to save them but I'm a lad who's not quick to sink big money into some kind of vanity project.

The women are telling me I look disgusting. But I think of you and how you're getting away with it???
Turkey or Poland would do it for a grand , it could be money well spent

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Let me give you a list of things you can do... as you can be reassured teeth are bottom of the list

th9z61kddkxb1.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The Nordie Khoont seems to think 'tis a great aul laugh altogether.

I suppose the Armagh Civil Service covers a lad's mouth above no matter how foul it is.

valamhic

Reaction score

I got an emergency set make and left them in the van while shopping. They were uncomfortable,
An Afghan migrant who is fond of drink stole them. He is a bit simple hanging round the street. Watching for lost coins. He even had the cheek to laugh at me from across the street. He is tall and thin.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom