Current Irish polling

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Here in Kerry the Healy- Raes will continue to ride high - because they 'fixshed de road' 🤮🤮. Blackguards the lot of them. And that unspeakable disaster Norma Foley too.
I had a Green come to the house the other day. I have no idea how I restrained myself and didn't set the dogs on him. I'd prefer Jehovas Witnesses over Green🤪
Your restraint is admirable.
I wouldn't have been so civil.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Here in Kerry the Healy- Raes will continue to ride high - because they 'fixshed de road' 🤮🤮. Blackguards the lot of them. And that unspeakable disaster Norma Foley too.
I had a Green come to the house the other day. I have no idea how I restrained myself and didn't set the dogs on him. I'd prefer Jehovas Witnesses over Green🤪
Every day I hope to meet those canvassings,sadly for me it's just the odd FG propaganda leaflet through the door, but I'm hoping to meet some closer to the referendums and elections. I love to throw facts at them and watch them run away!

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
People are pointing out the symbolism of McDonald's jewellery.

423672266_697769075826235_7715036870263758540_n.jpg

free and clean

Reaction score
The fact that these parties get any support at all is an awful reflection on the electorate, and really calls into question whether universal suffrage democracy is the way to go; where a smart phone addict mong's vote is afforded the same weight as that of an educated, wise individual.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Thats not really true. For example both the photos used to illustrate SF's Wokism are locations in the 6 counties. They push that shite with the same vigour here as they do in the South.

Even today O'Neill was on about an Assembly 'for all'. 6 county nationalists might interpret that as 'for us' or even 'for Catholic Protestant and Dissenter'.. but one look around the streets of any town in the North will show that it 'for all the world'

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
This is just a reminder about Aontu. From the very beginning they were a compromised party. one of their first selected candidates was was Pro Choice! They also signed ENER's elections pledges back in the last Dail elections.

They were ever just a corralling operation for the Pro-Life vote lost from SF

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I do not know of any foreigners running in the local election in Monaghan....they wouldn't get in anyway

I do know SF had their conventions this week and are running 6 to try and hold the 6 seats they had , a defensive enough strategy..........they have decided it will be impossible to squeeze independent councillor Seamus Treanor out in Monaghan town

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom