Disease X

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Sir do you think we should trust a man who urged us all to get the clot shot?
and made excuses for it long after problems with the vaxx started to manifest. Before AstraZenca was stopped for causing heart problems, Campbell was pushing the notion that the problems arose from the injecting techniques of the medical and vaxx teams.

Tiger

Reaction score
Sir do you think we should trust a man who urged us all to get the clot shot?
Who knows?

Many people think that he’s controlled opposition, I couldn’t say either way.

He seems genuine, but that could all be a pretence.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Who knows?

Many people think that he’s controlled opposition, I couldn’t say either way.

He seems genuine, but that could all be a pretence.
He always struck me as the sort of fellow who is everybody's favourite uncle. If MI5 wanted a figure to promote a certain message then they could a lot worse than have his gentle tones spread it across the interweb. That said, I have watched a couple of his videos where his sincerity in questioning the jabs seemed genuine enough, but I still can't say that I am 100% onboard with him.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I think he realised he was totally deceived.
And has scrupulously followed up and questioned the official narrative ever since.
He's as real as it gets!

Tiger

Reaction score
John C discusses lab leaks and disease X

willow

Reaction score
Campbell is on youtube. 'Nuff said. Re Disease X - who knows what they can do with all the death towers they installed everywhere, and the nanoparticles of metals they rain down on us every day.
The usual sheep will buy the lies regardless and head for the slaughterhouse with great haste - especially if the symptoms involve bleeding of some kind. The hatred these elitist swine have for all of God's creation is so deep and so arrogant it is breathtaking. I accept it, but struggle to comprehend it
The lastest I heard was that some leaky lab in - of course - China produced a pathogen that destroyed mouse brains in days. 100% fatality. Well, at least it'd be quick. Sarc off.

tldr

Reaction score
What's this all about?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
A manufactured panic ?
A few articles and wham!!
No facts checking so it must be true.
I feel Covid was the fake one, a rough bird flu at best. However it was used as a test run for the main event, which likely will be lethal, in line with both the UN goal of a global population of 500 million, and various Catholic prophecies which discuss a future killer disease

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel Covid was the fake one, a rough bird flu at best. However it was used as a test run for the main event, which likely will be lethal, in line with both the UN goal of a global population of 500 million, and various Catholic prophecies which discuss a future killer disease
We're going to find out.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
why pussyfoot about with a dry run? Why not go for the real thing straight away? now you have a much larger section of the population who don't believe their stories.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Just a thought, what if the jabs primary purpose was to make the body more susceptible to disease X, so rather than covid being a trial run it was a case of prepping the ground by manipulating the immune system of billions to ensure they couldn't ward of a manufactured bug.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom