Disease X

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
why pussyfoot about with a dry run? Why not go for the real thing straight away? now you have a much larger section of the population who don't believe their stories.
Good question, but they'd want to make sure that the mechanism for spreading the disease was working first, just to ensure maximum coverage, if that really is the plan.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Good question, but they'd want to make sure that the mechanism for spreading the disease was working first, just to ensure maximum coverage, if that really is the plan.
which sort of flies in the face of those who would say that the vaxxes were about reducing population by causing the 'died suddenly's ?

Unless those dropping of the vaxx is an unintended but welcome outcome for its authors but it's real intention is to lower/ screw up everyone's immune system for the coming X bug

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
which sort of flies in the face of those who would say that the vaxxes were about reducing population by causing the 'died suddenly's ?

Unless those dropping of the vaxx is an unintended but welcome outcome for its authors but it's real intention is to lower/ screw up everyone's immune system for the coming X bug
90% of all this is based on conjecture, so various ideas are going to clash, but as various pieces of evidence emerge the picture becomes a little less fuzzy, but that's not to say the general thrust of the fears is wrong. We must also factor in the notion that plans change and the great master plan, should there be one, is probably under constant review and revision.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
why pussyfoot about with a dry run? Why not go for the real thing straight away? now you have a much larger section of the population who don't believe their stories.
All sorts of good reasons why you would want an opportunity to refine your approach to commiting Tyranny, iron out the kinks. I think the sheeple response to the lockdowns was worth it alone. Now they know they can pull it off, with nary a whimper from joe-public.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a thought, what if the jabs primary purpose was to make the body more susceptible to disease X, so rather than covid being a trial run it was a case of prepping the ground by manipulating the immune system of billions to ensure they couldn't ward of a manufactured bug.
Why not.
It's plausible!

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
British Chancellor - Jeremy Hunt at the WEF Forum

Yes there will be another Pandemic
Yes there will be new Vaccines
Yes you will be forced to

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1748460025079582843

That's not quite what he says , but still, the fellow is trying to big himself as being as very very clever by mumbling on about AI, as if he knows the first thing about it.

I have been trying to follow developments in the field in another place and I am getting the strong vibes that its all starting to fall apart as the expectations are not being realised in reality. AI sounds all very important and futuristic but limitations are beginning to appear it seems. Don't ask me for a deeper explanation, it's just what I manage to skim off the surface.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
That's not quite what he says , but still, the fellow is trying to big himself as being as very very clever by mumbling on about AI, as if he knows the first thing about it.

I have been trying to follow developments in the field in another place and I am getting the strong vibes that its all starting to fall apart as the expectations are not being realised in reality. AI sounds all very important and futuristic but limitations are beginning to appear it seems. Don't ask me for a deeper explanation, it's just what I manage to skim off the surface.
UK column were saying much the same thing during the week, that the elites faith in AI is failing as increasingly the population is trolling them over it. This was seen in practise as claimants in the UK benefit system were fooling their AI systems.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

and this..

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_1544.jpeg

https://www.independent.co.uk/clima...rus-permafrost-pandemic-melting-b2482233.html

Last edited:

tldr

Reaction score
This is actually plausible!
It was postulated year's ago as a possibility!

'Advised by Murphy to do so, the agents take turns to look in a microscope which magnifies a micro-organism of some sort. Scully concludes the same thing is present in Richter's diseased blood. She hypothesises that it's a larval stage of a larger organism but Hodge criticizes this theory. DaSilva likewise doubts the notion that the organism could have survived in the ice for a quarter of a million years, though Mulder posits the creature might live like that.'

Ice - The X Files Wiki

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
'Advised by Murphy to do so, the agents take turns to look in a microscope which magnifies a micro-organism of some sort. Scully concludes the same thing is present in Richter's diseased blood. She hypothesises that it's a larval stage of a larger organism but Hodge criticizes this theory. DaSilva likewise doubts the notion that the organism could have survived in the ice for a quarter of a million years, though Mulder posits the creature might live like that.'

Ice - The X Files Wiki

Tardigrades are Hardy little feckers!

tldr

Reaction score
Tardigrades are Hardy little feckers!

They use a biological gel to stop the cell deteriorating when they're under water stress, There might be more to it but this is at least one of the components of their hardiness. The molecule they use destroys neurons (they only have about 200) so the process will have little application (interplanetary stasis) in higher life forms.

Here's something else: Euglenids.

'It is neither animal, vegetable, nor mineral. It's not even a bacterium or fungi.

It's called a Euglenid – and it's a weird fusion of a bunch of different living things.

Euglenids are a group of unicellular eukaryotes that gain energy through both photosynthesis, like a plant, and through consuming other beings, like an animal.

These aquatic organisms split off from other eukaryotes roughly a billion years ago, and yet their fossil record for all that time on Earth is scarce.

Because here's the other wacky thing about Euglenids. In times of stress, these organisms wrap themselves up in a protective cyst, which looks sort of like a three-dimensional thumbprint, and enter a dormant state.

"Perhaps related to their capabilities to encyst, these organisms have endured and survived every major extinction on the planet," suggests Van de Schootbrugge

"Unlike the behemoths that were done in by volcanoes and asteroids, these tiny creatures have weathered it all."'

Bizarre Fossils Are Neither Plant Nor Animal, But a 'Weird Fusion' of Life - Science Alert

Who knows? Maybe some day we'll talk about Euglenids like we talk about the IFR and nanoliposomes today.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom