European elections and locals.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Declan, no offence but perhaps the fact that you don't live here means you're a bit out of touch. Barrett is a joke. He's a perennial failure, Hitler wannabe . He's seen as a joke by the vast majority of people. He has no chance of doing anything.

You're continued cheerleading for Barrett, and even worse, Gemma O'Doherty, makes me wonder if you're mental capacities have gone down the Joe Biden route.
A total personality and charisma void.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
RTE morning Ireland have all the Africans and Indians on that were elected :rolleyes:
The right on patronising and condescension of the new Irish.
Aren't ye great lad's and lassies altogether.
So what's your plans in local government?
Don't worry no hard questions!

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Poland didnt vote Right... Germany did and begin to offload their problems. Where will France dump theirs?

Germany Has Begun Dumping Migrants In Poland​

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, JUN 11, 2024 - 07:00 AM
By Grzegorz Adamczyk of RMX.news
Aleksandra Fedorska who works for independent radio WNET and news outlet Biznes Alert has reported that migrants are being handed over to Polish border guards by German officers and are then transferred to hostels in bordering areas.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Poland didnt vote Right... Germany did and begin to offload their problems. Where will France dump theirs?

Germany Has Begun Dumping Migrants In Poland​

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, JUN 11, 2024 - 07:00 AM
By Grzegorz Adamczyk of RMX.news
Aleksandra Fedorska who works for independent radio WNET and news outlet Biznes Alert has reported that migrants are being handed over to Polish border guards by German officers and are then transferred to hostels in bordering areas.
Ah = = Ze Germans ! !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Declan, no offence but perhaps the fact that you don't live here means you're a bit out of touch. Barrett is a joke. He's a perennial failure, Hitler wannabe . He's seen as a joke by the vast majority of people. He has no chance of doing anything.

You're continued cheerleading for Barrett, and even worse, Gemma O'Doherty, makes me wonder if you're mental capacities have gone down the Joe Biden route.
Yes, but that is the point.
Barrett said his campaign was a joke or protest. He said he had zero chance. He did not campaign and he spent zero money. But he still walloped Reynolds which was all he wanted. That was some win for him.

Gemma is different. She wants out of the system altogether and sees the system as completely owned and rigged. And with a turnout of less than 50% it looks like a lot of people agree.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
No disrespect to him, but I agree with you Declan about Hermann. I think the lockdown tyranny, which is what I call it, should have motivated all brave and genuine patriots to get out there and stand against it. He was the leader then of an admittedly small party but really did very little.

But even on this site you see this big push for the smaller parties to unite so presumably it would fall into his lap, as the most high profile leader left, now that Barrett and Reynolds are eclipsed.

As pointed out, this unity was tried in Westmeath, where they had a nationalist alliance, but I don't think Hermann was massively fond of it and might have preferred to have total control.

free and clean

Reaction score
Just looking at the tallies for the MNW Euro election, and it reinforces my opinion that universal suffrage democracy is a bad system.

Maria Walsh, famous for being a lesbian and appearing on that stupid rose of Tralee programme, gets 70 000 votes, a sizeable portion of them coming from inbred culchies.

Why are they voting for her exactly?

They don't have anything in common with her, and probably don't go in for all the "woke" LGBT shite she espouses. So we can assume it's purely because she's running under the Fine Gael banner.

In other words, Fine Gael could run a donkey and the inbred culchies would vote it in ahead of a wise, thoughtful candidate without the enormous resources political parties possess.

Is that a good way to run a country?

My takeaway from these elections: when can we elect a new electorate?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Herman is going noplace in the future as he is not trusted

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
There are no such beings as 'inbred culchies' but the establishment do like to sneer at the Irish race, for sure.

Well here is another factor to throw into the result. The established parties spend millions and millions of govt money on the campaign. Maria Walsh was grinning at you from every other lamppost from Castlebar to Meath in this campaign while the nationalists had hardly a dime to spend and so only had periodic posters and leaflets.

Money talks like this in Irish elections, the name recognition of Walsh burns into ypur consciousness over the campaign while you didn't hear about the nationalist candidate, so you vote accordingly.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Herman will pass john with the 8000 national party votes but he will still fall back again after that . John is just a couple of hundred botes from going anove the lad above him and he will pick up more transfers.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Btw the power of feminism is not to be underestimated in Ireland either. A serious number of female voters vote for female candidates, totally irrespective of their merits, and the opposite is not the case.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
There are no such beings as 'inbred culchies' but the establishment do like to sneer at the Irish race, for sure.

Well here is another factor to throw into the result. The established parties spend millions and millions of govt money on the campaign. Maria Walsh was grinning at you from every other lamppost from Castlebar to Meath in this campaign while the nationalists had hardly a dime to spend and so only had periodic posters and leaflets.

Money talks like this in Irish elections, the name recognition of Walsh burns into ypur consciousness over the campaign while you didn't hear about the nationalist candidate, so you vote accordingly.
indeed. Many of the scum on twitter were making laughing comments about John Water's posters. Their home spun, shoe string nature was met with derision. Pitting yourself as the rebel against the Establishment doesn't work with the Irish who have had 'slaveen' bred into them over centuries. 'I'm with the rich people'

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Looks like niall boylan can be packing his bag for brussels now as he has a cushion of 6000 votes and he even got almost 400 from the sf lad eliminated.

free and clean

Reaction score

I was being tongue and cheek. Don't take everything so literally, Mr Bocht. The point is, a large number of simple country folk are voting for a right on, Uber woke American lesbian simply because she falls under the FG banner.

And this reinforces my belief that universal suffrage democracy is a very bad system.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Looks like niall boylan can be packing his bag for brussels now as he has a cushion of 6000 votes and he even got almost 400 from the sf lad eliminated.
That would be so sweet. Though I'd rather have seen the back of SF Boylan than Clare Daly

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom