FAO GodsDog

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Yes Sir, for a sting.

Don't think they really worked though.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Yes you did. You deleted my post replying to Myles.

You can't moderate for shit. You never could.
You are just a spiteful little man who abuses his tiny bit of power.

But if the thought of banning me gives you ly the only tiny little bit of sexual pleasure you'll get this year.
So knock yourself out! :D
Actually, he didn't, I checked and it wasn't Coal.

So I think you owe him a very big apology.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
These vegans are getting out of control

Drive-by fruit thrower targets latest victim – with a single grape​

A so-called drive-by fruit thrower who has terrorised residents with tomato attacks has hit a ninth victim, this time with a single grape.

Detectives have been left baffled by a series of unprovoked incidents in Sussex last month that saw pedestrians pelted with tomatoes from a passing vehicle.

Attacks have included one person being hit in the face with an apple while walking on Bohemia Road in Hastings, on April 12, and another being struck in the arm with a tomato while on Firle Road on Eastbourne the following evening.

A further two attacks took place in The Bourne, Hastings, one involving a person being hit in the head with a tomato and another with an unknown object – both causing serious injuries.

Now, following a police appeal, a young couple have come forward to claim that they too were hit on Easter Sunday – this time with a tomato and a grape – making them the eighth and ninth victims.

A spokesman for Sussex Police said that, in the latest incident, “a woman who was pushing a buggy was hit in the leg by a tomato and her husband was hit to the side with a grape.”

Residents in the towns have been left fearful that they may be struck at any moment.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'd consider a temporary ban for the bickering parties here.
Their constant bickering is disrupting every thread they take part in
and it's not fair to the other posters here.
Says the greatest trolling cunt of all......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I fail to see how it would make the site any better.
It was either that or leave the site completely , I don't have to listen to pure dirt and lies being told about me by utter scum who stand for absolutely nothing

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It was either that or leave the site completely , I don't have to listen to pure dirt and lies being told about me by utter scum who stand for absolutely nothing
Why would you bother, Saul?
Seems to me Val and Declan allow any old scuttering perverts post here just to see the click monitor run.
Strange way to run what started out as a nice wee chat site for a select few...
Now with the likes of Charlottesweb/M1A2 it's turned into a poor man's political Irish.com.🤔
It's like that small pub we all know and love that turned to shite when the townies moved in....

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Your word alone is worth less than a roll of that cheap toilet paper from your pandemic storeroom Andy.
Unless you provide a screenshot as proof, I must assume it was cold piss and shit that deleted my post
as he has expressed by far the most enmity towards me! :LOL:
I couldn't care a less what you think, but your barking up the wrong tree blaming Coal.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I have submitted my resignation from the mod staff for the good of the site
I am shocked and appalled that having only been made a week ago Saul has been driven from the Moderation team post haste.

There has to be some accountability for this situation having arisen.

It can only be one of three men who's responsible for this:

(1) Dan
(2) Val
(3) Andy

Who failed in their duties toward both Saul and the General Membership?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It appears Saul was wrongly accused or deleting a post of Doggie.

I commend whoever deleted the ridiculous post.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I disagree with deletion of posts. But you should have come in sooner or you wouldn't have lost a member of staff you'd only just hired.

In any event GodsDog owes Saul an apology for that accusation which has since been proven to be false.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I disagree with deletion of posts. But you should have come in sooner or you wouldn't have lost a member of staff you'd only just hired.

In any event GodsDog owes Saul an apology for that accusation which has since been proven to be false.
The Dog will never admit he was wrong because he is a cunt.......he was trying to destroy people's threads by posting images of human and animal shit , I'm not sore about leaving The mod staff , it's clearly not for me

The admins will not allow this disgusting behaviour anymore :)

Popular Threads

Top Bottom