General Chat For All To Read.

Reaction score

"A group of Defence Forces cadets were offered counselling after live rounds from assault rifles were fired in their direction by mistake at the end of a training exercise. No one was injured in the near-miss incident."

The cadets were upset and offered counselling after the incident.
While getting shot at would be frightening you would imagine it would be something a soldier should be able to get over relatively quick. Like just f... the head off whoever responsible. 200 press-ups and latrine duty for the culprits, that sort of thing.

Kangal

Wolf loves talkng about child abuse.
New
Reaction score

"A group of Defence Forces cadets were offered counselling after live rounds from assault rifles were fired in their direction by mistake at the end of a training exercise. No one was injured in the near-miss incident."

While getting shot at would be frightening you would imagine it would be something a soldier should be able to get over relatively quick. Like just f... the head off whoever responsible. 200 press-ups and latrine duty for the culprits, that sort of thing.
Well, the unauthorised or improper discharge of live rounds is a cardinal sin in the military, and a gigantic fuckup in training. It brings the competence of the chain of command into question. I'd be asking WTF as much as the cadets.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

It's not an army, it's employment for knackers who would otherwise be on the dole.
I remember them well in the 80's following the cops along the border around here in the canvas soft back land rovers , it was always one squad car in front followed by two load of army :LOL: .......Jesus they were hated up here

Reaction score
Egghead must think he doesn't have a crumbling health service to fix:

"Elsewhere, Minister Donnelly confirmed today that the Government has no plans to raise the purchase age of alcohol beyond 18."

That means the gubberment has plans to raise the purchase age of alcohol beyond 18.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

They should be chucked out of the Free State Army for failing to hit the land whales......

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Turns out the Drug Gangs involved in this ( Drugs and Crime ) are closely associated with Islamic Terrorists = = But ~ Diversity is Our Strength ! ! !

valamhic

Reaction score
I just took a l
i forced my self to watch the Irish entry in the final --i had seen a couple of clips of what the piece was and was not impressed .
i had also seen Bambi thug for 2 minutes on the late late and i thought she looked like a junkie.
this performance in the final will become a classic --of all the entries this was the most professional.
i have immersed myself in amateur film making for some years and i have 90% finished a studio for making small ads and short films and documentaries over the past 5 years as i intend to do this 3/4 days a week when i retire .
i have spent frugally about 30,000 on sound lighting and cameras and tripods with mixing desks for visual/video/and sound and software all from BBC and liquidation sales of professional equipment .
its a serious hobby and i have read quite a few film and documentary /tv production books -- my head is into it --i saw Bambi thug had handed over her performance not to a theater director but to a film/video director .
all her movements were styled and choreographed for maximum effect to the many cameras used in their performance and it was rehearsed with the production crew in Malmo to in particular the overhead shots where their arching bodies gave a illusion of traveling through space in the middle of a pentagram .
nobody had ever filmed an Irish entry which was so professionally choreographed to use the power of overhead video camera work to this extent before .
nobody has ever TOTALLY sacrificed the visual image the audience sees to this extent before --its irrelevant what the audience in Malmo sees as the video director decided we either do one or the other and usually they try and do both which is a visual disaster .
i would regard the Bambi video as a work of video art and great professional courage and the visuals of her male partners teeth made Hannibal Lechter look like a nun .
The israeli entry correctly stated this performance was actually frighting and got in trouble for saying so .
it was actually frightening and we have not seen the end of this video it is so good you will come across it again and again and expect it to be used by numerous people as you wont emulate them so easy they have an edge to them which cannot be bought .
i am not a closet satanist --but i know quality video work when i see it.
I just took a look at Ray Robinson singing blue hole in the Eurovision . Glad his suspected father was not Irish

Reaction score
I just took a l
I just took a look at Ray Robinson singing blue hole in the Eurovision . Glad his suspected father was not Irish
Ok, for some reason the question is annoying me. Is Ray Robinson a man or a woman?
Some posters here refer to Robinson as "he". I have taken a look at the bone structure etc. and I can make out a she.
The person could be Ray as in Raonaid or Ray as in Raymond.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom