Gript will now be starring Kevin Myers.

willow

Reaction score
Good for him to give them a voice might also be accurate -- i do not like Myers --i dedect he does not respect us irish .
He does respect his own People. It is the political class that he despises. Perhaps growing up in England gives him an almost outsider looking- in viewpoint, holding up a mirror to us that was at times very uncomfortable to some. But he witnessed developments over there, especially in regards to islam that he could see coming down the tracks over here decades ago. He tried to warn us.
I just hope he retains his edge after what they put him through.

Reactions: jpc

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Delingpole had a good podcast this week with ‘Scrumpmonkey’, English nationalists with a YouTube account. They were doing a good take down of Tory party operations to corral the English dissident scene with media fronts like Unherd, Podcast of the Lotus Eaters and GBNews and traced it back to the Tories etc.

The whole time I was thinking ‘in Ireland it’s called Gript’. It’s a pity as I do like Matt Tracey’s stuff on Gript, but then I will listen too to Neil Oliver off GBNews.
That's an eye-opener!
Unherd isn't bad I would have thought upto now.
Was spiked mentioned?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
That's an eye-opener!
Unherd isn't bad I would have thought upto now.
Was spiked mentioned?
I can't recall if it was.. those were channels I remembered off the top of my head. I was disappointed with the Unherd too. I was even considering a subscription to it. If the money would be going to the outer reaches of the Tory party I wouldn't bother. I still read articles that interest me on the 8 free a month basis they have. At the same time the ScrumpMonkey guys were being purist. These ideological purist commentators often crop on Delingpole and I think they could reach more people with a more cute whore approach. I understand there are limits to how far these media fronts will go, and they will try to marshal everyone into 'safe' cultural war nonsense, but by the same token, they are entry points into more confirmed dissident thinking.

Reactions: jpc

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The Ireland-hating Englishman who rolled over like a bitch as soon as the Jews went after him.

Gript are scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
He single handily fought the cause of the Irish/British soldier which was a lonely outpost and he raised the profile of the "" other garden of remembrance"" which was very pointedly not remembered until queen Elizabeth paid it a visit and was introduced to Mr Myers on site on TV .
i will forever remember his article in the Irish times about his singular trip on a double Decker bus to Tallaght where he met and had to converse with people who had never and would never buy the Irish times in their lifetimes .
it did not go well and Mr Myers swore he would never attempt a bus journey again in Ireland .
he was despised by many journalists as he went his own way and his insights were too right wing --to honest at times and too English snob at other times .
we were not English --did not speak his queens English -- he did not get our humor we did not get his English humor --it sounded condescending to our ears .
he was in our unspoken Irish rule book a required English presence during the troubles to allow ""the English "" view to give sort of balance sort of to the times .
when the troubles were over we unconsciously questioned the need for Mr Myers and he became a public irritant to many and he began to attract criticism on a regular basis .
the lefty's wanted rid of him yesterday big time and they got rid of him when given half a chance .
he educated us all by his demise --almost nobody came to his defense and George Hook was also got rid of in a similar fashion and i remember him stuttering on radio that he was a life member of the Macabees club and could not be more Jewish friendly.
-- it was so bad and truly sad his career was over like Myers for nothing but it could be interpreted by those who wished to interpret it t as anti antisemitism.
i was waiting for him to say he was going to go out and get circumcised by a rabbi --it was pitiful and that was the last we heard of him --no body of journalists told these vicious fuckers to fuck off .
and now Myers rises in the most despised corner of journalism in Ireland -- we will see how it goes.

Something that startled me when I found it out is that actually Kevin Myers properly started off his career reporting from the six counties during the start of the Troubles and he proved himself pretty brilliant at getting to what the British State forces and the Loyalists were up to but than someone gave him a real scare and flipped his approach to that set of issues basically 180 degrees.

The whole "anti-Antisemitism" (notice that they have gotten rid of the - in what used to be anti-Semitism, that is something worth discussing) thing in England and France is quite a serious problem but he blamed his being cancelled basically on adolescent "woke" silly girls with badly dyed hair on tumblr when in actual fact Gideon Falter and his ilk are well in with the Conservative Party Douglas Murray type Right. Yes they want hyper-"wokeness" when it comes to at least Zionist Jews but that does not mean that they want it for anyone else.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
He single handily fought the cause of the Irish/British soldier which was a lonely outpost and he raised the profile of the "" other garden of remembrance"" which was very pointedly not remembered until queen Elizabeth paid it a visit and was introduced to Mr Myers on site on TV .
i will forever remember his article in the Irish times about his singular trip on a double Decker bus to Tallaght where he met and had to converse with people who had never and would never buy the Irish times in their lifetimes .
it did not go well and Mr Myers swore he would never attempt a bus journey again in Ireland .
he was despised by many journalists as he went his own way and his insights were too right wing --to honest at times and too English snob at other times .
we were not English --did not speak his queens English -- he did not get our humor we did not get his English humor --it sounded condescending to our ears .
he was in our unspoken Irish rule book a required English presence during the troubles to allow ""the English "" view to give sort of balance sort of to the times .
when the troubles were over we unconsciously questioned the need for Mr Myers and he became a public irritant to many and he began to attract criticism on a regular basis .
the lefty's wanted rid of him yesterday big time and they got rid of him when given half a chance .
he educated us all by his demise --almost nobody came to his defense and George Hook was also got rid of in a similar fashion and i remember him stuttering on radio that he was a life member of the Macabees club and could not be more Jewish friendly.
-- it was so bad and truly sad his career was over like Myers for nothing but it could be interpreted by those who wished to interpret it t as anti antisemitism.
i was waiting for him to say he was going to go out and get circumcised by a rabbi --it was pitiful and that was the last we heard of him --no body of journalists told these vicious fuckers to fuck off .
and now Myers rises in the most despised corner of journalism in Ireland -- we will see how it goes.
We're going to see how it goes to be sure.
Have to say his autobiography was an interesting read on his time as a young man in Leicester and back to Ireland.
Always remember his comment in the book about the folk of South Armagh.
A gnomic people.
Never figured out what he meant.
Bar I wouldn't go back there after writing it.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Does anyone here listen to the podcast called "The week that really was" hosted by John Mcguirk and Sarah Ryan? Sarah Ryan is really annoying, in my opinion and Mcguirk comes across as a bit of a cunt too

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
We're going to see how it goes to be sure.
Have to say his autobiography was an interesting read on his time as a young man in Leicester and back to Ireland.
Always remember his comment in the book about the folk of South Armagh.
A gnomic people.
Never figured out what he meant.
Bar I wouldn't go back there after writing it.
i have friends who live a mile from Crossmaglen .
i have been at 5 family weddings and i am struck by the difference between us .
they are more sincere --more religious --the women are more conservative and much more feminine and womanly .
they know more about who they are than us --they are less confused --the women are spotless in their hygiene and clothes .
the men are more earthy and more courageous and more sincere and of course more unforgiving of even the slightest hint of falsehood in character .
you do well to say very little as they really listen to what you say and how you say it .
i spoke to one neighbor and he had a large truck full of pigs and he said in machine gun English III DU DE FIVEE HUTSS N DE DAA.
translated i do the five customs posts each day and the pigs are exported and imported each day all year around when the customs huts are open and the customs men have christened some of the pigs and hold conversations with them occasionally and ask how are they doing .
i say nothing and after a few moments comes the comment "" WE WILL TAKE THEM FOR ALL WE CAN WHILE THEY ARE HERE"".
these men are the pillars of the community and give generously to every cause .
people are united against the british and during the marching season no mail is delivered and everything that can go wrong will officially go wrong to them .
i used to courier parcels to this house as it has a BT address and the English have to send it but if they use a loyalist courier then you have to wait sometimes 2 weeks for the item as they have to give the parcel to an Irish courier to complete the journey as many of the trucking firms are prod driver only and it is known and they are scared to enter crossmaglen and imply it is bandit country --it is Ireland and the people are lovely .
yes i have been in a room with people who are well known locally and who are extremely wealthy and i would calculate in the hundreds of millions and nobody speaks nobody even hints anything unusual is taking place they are hugely loyal to each other and depend on this loyalty which i would describe as a brotherly loyalty it is so strong .
Myers described these lovely Irish people as gnomic in order to diminish them intellectually and physically and as a people,
as they had a British army base in the town which did all it could to annoy them and they did all they could to annoy them in turn ,
as amongst the litany of measures ---the Brits opened a very cheap laundry in the town staffed by non laundry types and the locals very quickly found out the clothes were being examined for explosive residue which would pinpoint who they wished to pinpoint -- the town was under the microscope of 3 different intelligence wings all competing with each other and living under this regime was very stressful.
Myers saw the victory of the town over the Brits army and intelligence services and their refusal to be intimidated as upsetting to his britishness -- local rural people are not meant to do that to powerful armies and win ,
and their victory could not be computed in the Myers British brain .
they had a system called CLARIBEL which was mics in each field for miles around and if a shot was fired the computers could by triangulation of the sound locate the shooter with 3 ft in milliseconds and feed the coordinates into each chopper and land rover before anyone could turn the key to start and go to shoot.
when they got to the site and the shooters had flown they would fly a very large chopper a foot over the chimney of the nearest house for an hour to fire soot and flames through out the house often on top of infants .
the pictures would be smashed on the walls and the slates would be blown off and the innocent family would have to run out of the house screaming as it was being demolished by two turbine engines with 2 x--2000 horsepower motors driving the blades a foot over their chimneys .
the family and their neighbors and their relations would scream revenge on the Brits for the abuse of an innocent family and this GENOMIC approach was what defeated the Brits --they were all Kevin Myers clones --incapable of understanding the Irish or the true nature of the British.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
i have friends who live a mile from Crossmaglen .
i have been at 5 family weddings and i am struck by the difference between us .
they are more sincere --more religious --the women are more conservative and much more feminine and womanly .
they know more about who they are than us --they are less confused --the women are spotless in their hygiene and clothes .
the men are more earthy and more courageous and more sincere and of course more unforgiving of even the slightest hint of falsehood in character .
you do well to say very little as they really listen to what you say and how you say it .
i spoke to one neighbor and he had a large truck full of pigs and he said in machine gun English III DU DE FIVEE HUTSS N DE DAA.
translated i do the five customs posts each day and the pigs are exported and imported each day all year around when the customs huts are open and the customs men have christened some of the pigs and hold conversations with them occasionally and ask how are they doing .
i say nothing and after a few moments comes the comment "" WE WILL TAKE THEM FOR ALL WE CAN WHILE THEY ARE HERE"".
these men are the pillars of the community and give generously to every cause .
people are united against the british and during the marching season no mail is delivered and everything that can go wrong will officially go wrong to them .
i used to courier parcels to this house as it has a BT address and the English have to send it but if they use a loyalist courier then you have to wait sometimes 2 weeks for the item as they have to give the parcel to an Irish courier to complete the journey as many of the trucking firms are prod driver only and it is known and they are scared to enter crossmaglen and imply it is bandit country --it is Ireland and the people are lovely .
yes i have been in a room with people who are well known locally and who are extremely wealthy and i would calculate in the hundreds of millions and nobody speaks nobody even hints anything unusual is taking place they are hugely loyal to each other and depend on this loyalty which i would describe as a brotherly loyalty it is so strong .
Myers described these lovely Irish people as gnomic in order to diminish them intellectually and physically and as a people,
as they had a British army base in the town which did all it could to annoy them and they did all they could to annoy them in turn ,
as amongst the litany of measures ---the Brits opened a very cheap laundry in the town staffed by non laundry types and the locals very quickly found out the clothes were being examined for explosive residue which would pinpoint who they wished to pinpoint -- the town was under the microscope of 3 different intelligence wings all competing with each other and living under this regime was very stressful.
Myers saw the victory of the town over the Brits army and intelligence services and their refusal to be intimidated as upsetting to his britishness -- local rural people are not meant to do that to powerful armies and win ,
and their victory could not be computed in the Myers British brain .
they had a system called CLARIBEL which was mics in each field for miles around and if a shot was fired the computers could by triangulation of the sound locate the shooter with 3 ft in milliseconds and feed the coordinates into each chopper and land rover before anyone could turn the key to start and go to shoot.
when they got to the site and the shooters had flown they would fly a very large chopper a foot over the chimney of the nearest house for an hour to fire soot and flames through out the house often on top of infants .
the pictures would be smashed on the walls and the slates would be blown off and the innocent family would have to run out of the house screaming as it was being demolished by two turbine engines with 2 x--2000 horsepower motors driving the blades a foot over their chimneys .
the family and their neighbors and their relations would scream revenge on the Brits for the abuse of an innocent family and this GENOMIC approach was what defeated the Brits --they were all Kevin Myers clones --incapable of understanding the Irish or the true nature of the British.
Thanks for the reply
I knew a few girls from there.
And they told similar stories.
Nothing like the one above.
But constantly harassed.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
-the women are more conservative and much more feminine and womanly .the women are spotless in their hygiene and clothes .
Ms Catherine who's from the north says nordie birds - from both tribes - are obsessed with fake tan and plaster around 7 layers of makeup on them.

I'm not sure which account is accurate.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom