Forum for guests to comment in
Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
His useless family should care for him maybe.

Lone Ranger

Reaction score
It thinks living in Finland is good for it, but look at what happened to its ugly mug throughout the years!

339341838_2499407376893588_1774803962122478523_n.jpg

13239217_10156891997140394_5247106211139560148_n.jpg

4225099642_7d1f564fbc_w.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I reckon hooking up with Snoop Dog or whatever his name is was his downfall. He introduced him to the gay subculture which they say is a very depraved underworld in Helsinki.

Look at the fucking state of him now.

K

Kangal

Dec, do you want me to rejoin the site? I can't think of another reason why you'd keep talking about me.

A

Anti Wolf Society

We hereby demand that Wolf be removed from the site immediately. Should he remain we will be forced to initiate a coup, instilling David Has Been Banned as Site admin and relegating Declan to ordinary member status.

You have three days to act, Declan.

Yours,
Anti Wolf Society.

A

Anti Anti Wold Society

We hereby demand that Wolf be removed from the site immediately. Should he remain we will be forced to initiate a coup, instilling David Has Been Banned as Site admin and relegating Declan to ordinary member status.

You have three days to act, Declan.

Yours,
Anti Wolf Society.

We hereby declare Anti Wolf an enemy of the site, and all those who support them to be scoundrels and hobbits.

U

Uncle Jarlath

This is a really great website, it has great advertising potential. How much do you want for it?

W

Waldo

Can someone tell Celery to open registrations. I've a few folks from athy on to me, trying to get in contact with him.

Thanks.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It is always good to have a laugh but it is time to lock this now until TwentyTwoStone's birthday on April 1.

The two losers are here every day.

So any last greetings, get them in.

M

MsDaisyC

Trans rights are human Rights
Islam is the religion of Peace
Blacks shooting each other is fine but when white people do it it's disgusting and far right
Fuck Catholicism
Fuck Misogyny
Hail feminism
Fuck Gript
Solidarity with pregnant men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom