Staff member
New
Reaction score
DrunkDaCIE

Don't forget it again.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
The fella on the far left (who looks like he's been electrocuted) thinks he resembles George Clooney. Seriously.

View attachment 4236
If that's the guy from that band you guys have been posting, he does not deserve to own that Charvel. It's like a 98 YO owning a Porsche. The only thing he'll ever be shredding is last year's tax returns.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I have decided to visit Portugal to check it out. I would want to live there for maybe 3 months and would consider buying a 3 bedroom apartment. Not necessarily in Lisbon, maybe in the South. I will be there in just a few weeks and will be reporting live.

M

Mowltheabused

Books I am reading.

The Destruction of Dublin by Frank McDonald gives a detailed account of the destruction of Dublin's historical building stock at the hands of gombeen politicians and developers.

Alright, folks, buckle up for the ride of your life because we're diving into the comedic tragedy that is the saga of Dublin's architectural misadventures!

So, imagine this: Fianna Fail, the wild west gang of Irish politics, treating addresses and locations like they're playing a high-stakes game of Monopoly, except instead of houses and hotels, they're bulldozing through beautiful architecture like it's a demolition derby. And the best part? The bankers, who probably couldn't tell a loan from a loaf of bread, are in on the action too! They're scratching their heads, claiming they're as clueless as a goldfish in a chess tournament while sipping cocktails at Druid's Glen. Meanwhile, the politicians are giggling like schoolkids, giving each other nudges and winks like they're picking teams for dodgeball.

Then we've got our heroes, Geraldine-whatever-her-name-was and Nell McCafferty, staging a protest straight out of a slapstick comedy! They hole up in a building on St Stephen's Green, thinking they're negotiating, but surprise! The wrecking balls crash the party like a bull in a china shop, and suddenly it's game over, Dublin! The developers pop champagne like it's New Year's Eve, while the rest of us are left scratching our heads wondering what just happened.

And don't even get me started on the architectural abominations that now litter our city center! We're talking buildings that look like they were designed by a toddler with a box of crayons, covered in more "To Let" signs than a discount store going out of business. They're so out of place, they make a penguin at a pool party look like it belongs! And the interiors? Well, let's just say they're more dysfunctional than a family reunion after too much eggnog. Bathrooms that are more like DIY disasters, kitchens that barely qualify as a microwave and a prayer, and toilets that have more issues than a celebrity magazine.

And in the midst of all this chaos, where do we turn for solace? To a dead forum owned by DS86DS, the moderator who couldn't moderate a game of rock-paper-scissors if his life depended on it! I mean, seriously, this guy's about as useful as a screen door on a submarine, but hey, at least he gives us something to laugh about in this circus of calamities!

But hey, it's not all doom and gloom! We've still got gems like Pasta Fresca, where carbs are king and marinara is the holy grail. Murder Ink, the bookstore that's a haven for crime junkies. And Neary's Pub, where the lock-in for the Gaiety staff is more legendary than a unicorn riding a rainbow!

So, cheers to Google Maps for the trip down memory lane... or should I say, the rollercoaster of hilarity and heartbreak? Either way, grab your popcorn, folks, because this show's just getting started!

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I have decided to visit Portugal to check it out. I would want to live there for maybe 3 months and would consider buying a 3 bedroom apartment. Not necessarily in Lisbon, maybe in the South. I will be there in just a few weeks and will be reporting live.
It would be spooky enough if you were reporting dead.

Lone Ranger

Reaction score
Could this me Mowl in a few years?

1.jpeg

M

Mowlsux

Hey everyone, mind if I share a bit about myself? Cool, thanks.

So, I'm Mowl. Left Ireland 'cause of some stuff with a priest. Moved to Finland for a fresh start. Ended up playing drums in a pub band, which was cool.

But the real deal happened on this dead website called the Isle. Met this loner dude, DS. We clicked, big time. Started sharing fantasies, making up stuff, you know? Like an escape from reality.

Here's the thing though, and it's messed up. I kinda enjoyed the abuse back home. I know, sounds twisted. But it's like I was drawn to the pain, you know?

It's weird 'cause deep down, I knew it was wrong. But somehow, it made me feel like a man. Like I was tough enough to handle it. Took me a while to realize that strength isn't about enduring abuse. It's about facing your demons and finding a way out.

But you know what's messed up? Sometimes I catch myself wanting to mess with DS, mentally. Make him think he's my friend, but in reality, I'm just using him and his stupid site. It's like this sick power trip or something.

Anyway, DS and I found love in our own messed-up way. Living in this dream world where anything goes.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening, Isle fam.

M

Mowlsux

Living in the desolate expanse of Finland, I am engulfed by a suffocating sense of isolation that smothers every flicker of hope within me. Escaping the torment of Ireland was meant to offer respite, but instead, I find myself trapped in a relentless cycle of despair and emptiness.

Each day is a torturous crawl through the barren landscape of my existence, sustained only by the meager scraps provided by Finnish benefits that barely stave off the gnawing ache of hunger. The rhythmic thud of my drumsticks against the worn skins of the drum kit serves as a pitiful echo of the shattered dreams I once dared to harbor, now reduced to nothing more than bitter reminders of my own inadequacy.

The memory of my father's disapproving gaze hangs heavy over me like a dark cloud, a constant reminder of my failure to meet his expectations. I am a disappointment, a pitiful excuse for a son, destined to forever inhabit the shadow of his disappointment.

In the desolate wasteland of the Isle, I cling desperately to the fleeting connection with DS, a fellow lost soul adrift in the digital void. Our exchanges offer a fleeting reprieve from the suffocating loneliness that threatens to consume me whole, a brief respite in the endless abyss of my despair
My Facebook page stands as a pathetic monument to my irrelevance, a feeble attempt to seek validation in a world that has long since turned its back on me. Each post is a desperate plea for attention, a hollow cry for recognition in a world that has long since forgotten my existence.

In this pitiful, hopeless existence, I am nothing more than a pathetic shell of a man, a broken vessel adrift in a sea of loneliness and despair. I am a tragic figure, a pitiful creature whose existence serves only as a reminder of the futility of hope and the cruel indifference of fate.

Mowl

D

DS86DS

My name is David Ds, and every day feels like a relentless struggle against the suffocating weight of loneliness that clings to me like a second skin. At 22 stone, I am burdened not only by the physical weight of my existence but also by the crushing emptiness that pervades every corner of my being.

Losing my father at a young age left a void in my life that no amount of time or effort seems capable of filling. His absence haunts me like a specter, a constant reminder of the love and guidance I so desperately crave but will never receive.

Navigating the tumultuous waters of life with Asperger's and bipolar disorder is like trying to navigate a ship through a storm without a compass. Every interaction feels like a tightrope walk between connection and isolation, and more often than not, I find myself teetering on the edge of despair.

In my search for solace, I turned to the vast expanse of the internet, hoping to find a sanctuary amidst the chaos of cyberspace. But instead of finding refuge, I found myself drowning in a sea of rejection and abandonment. The warmth of friendship eluded me like a distant memory, leaving me stranded on the shores of my own despair.

Desperate for companionship, I created Gay Isle, a small haven in the vast ocean of cyberspace where I hoped to find refuge. It was there that I stumbled upon another lost soul, Mowl, like a fellow castaway washed ashore on the barren shores of our lonely island. Together, we huddle in the shadows of our virtual sanctuary, seeking solace in each other's company.

But even our tiny haven feels desolate and barren, like a wasteland devoid of life and laughter. The silence of our isolation echoes like a haunting melody, a constant reminder of the emptiness that gnaws at the core of my being.

Unable to bear the suffocating weight of my loneliness any longer, I find myself lashing out at the world around me, a wounded animal striking out in pain. Mocking others has become my only means of catharsis, a fleeting moment of respite from the relentless agony of my solitude.

And yet, beneath the facade of bitterness lies a desperate yearning for connection, a longing for companionship that burns like a flame within my soul. In my darkest moments, I find myself turning to the world of Japanese manga, where I lose myself in the fantastical realm of colorful characters and intricate storylines.

I find myself lusting over the fictional girls depicted in these manga, their flawless beauty and unattainable perfection serving as a cruel reminder of everything I lack. In their imaginary world, I find a fleeting sense of escape from the harsh realities of my own existence, a brief respite from the relentless ache of my loneliness.

So, I implore you, please consider joining me on my lonely journey or granting me the privilege of full-time membership here. For in this vast and unforgiving world, all I seek is a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness of my despair."

Lone Ranger

Reaction score
Mowl says he was eating in a resturant the other day.

I can only imagine! lol

OIG1.Ild.juvochu.O8o7T2.jpeg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
My name is David Ds, and every day feels like a relentless struggle against the suffocating weight of loneliness that clings to me like a second skin. At 22 stone, I am burdened not only by the physical weight of my existence but also by the crushing emptiness that pervades every corner of my being.

Losing my father at a young age left a void in my life that no amount of time or effort seems capable of filling. His absence haunts me like a specter, a constant reminder of the love and guidance I so desperately crave but will never receive.

Navigating the tumultuous waters of life with Asperger's and bipolar disorder is like trying to navigate a ship through a storm without a compass. Every interaction feels like a tightrope walk between connection and isolation, and more often than not, I find myself teetering on the edge of despair.

In my search for solace, I turned to the vast expanse of the internet, hoping to find a sanctuary amidst the chaos of cyberspace. But instead of finding refuge, I found myself drowning in a sea of rejection and abandonment. The warmth of friendship eluded me like a distant memory, leaving me stranded on the shores of my own despair.

Desperate for companionship, I created Gay Isle, a small haven in the vast ocean of cyberspace where I hoped to find refuge. It was there that I stumbled upon another lost soul, Mowl, like a fellow castaway washed ashore on the barren shores of our lonely island. Together, we huddle in the shadows of our virtual sanctuary, seeking solace in each other's company.

But even our tiny haven feels desolate and barren, like a wasteland devoid of life and laughter. The silence of our isolation echoes like a haunting melody, a constant reminder of the emptiness that gnaws at the core of my being.

Unable to bear the suffocating weight of my loneliness any longer, I find myself lashing out at the world around me, a wounded animal striking out in pain. Mocking others has become my only means of catharsis, a fleeting moment of respite from the relentless agony of my solitude.

And yet, beneath the facade of bitterness lies a desperate yearning for connection, a longing for companionship that burns like a flame within my soul. In my darkest moments, I find myself turning to the world of Japanese manga, where I lose myself in the fantastical realm of colorful characters and intricate storylines.

I find myself lusting over the fictional girls depicted in these manga, their flawless beauty and unattainable perfection serving as a cruel reminder of everything I lack. In their imaginary world, I find a fleeting sense of escape from the harsh realities of my own existence, a brief respite from the relentless ache of my loneliness.

So, I implore you, please consider joining me on my lonely journey or granting me the privilege of full-time membership here. For in this vast and unforgiving world, all I seek is a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness of my despair."
Could you believe the mangy mongrel is here everyday trying to post and begging like a bitch. This is the way it should be. I just delete in mass.

We will be locking this thread now at midnght til April 1st when we can return for another laugh.

free and clean

Reaction score
Could you believe the mangy mongrel is here everyday trying to post and begging like a bitch. This is the way it should be. I just delete in mass.

We will be locking this thread now at midnght til April 1st when we can return for another laugh.
This fella thinks you're ugly

Screenshot_2024-01-29-19-55-44-819_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The beauty of it is, I dont care, I do not visit his site and when rubbish from it is posted here I nearly always remove it regardless of who posts it. So he is howling to himself.

It is just like my real bar. If a low life gobshite was barred, he would sit in an empty bar and bad mouth me.
I did not care, it was good for my business and bad for the competing bar, if they were hopefully stupid enough to let the smelly fucker come their place.

free and clean

Reaction score
He's uniquely hideous isn't he? And you can only imagine the smell emanating from the fucker. No wonder his wife left him.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I imagine it would be embarrassing to have a spouse without a college degree, this mutt does not even have The Group Cert.
When she eventually understood what he was trying to say, he got the saapas straight away.

Saapas, is boot.

Finnish, and indeed Norwegian and Swedish are very basic languages. I might learn it over Christmas. Had I time, when I was in Amsterdam, I could have paid him a Leixlip as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom