Guest Chat Guest Chat

Forum for guests to comment in
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pie insider

Fuck only knows what he was doing with the data. I'd get this site checked too asap.

P

pie insider

I heard that lunatic ranting on before about a big database project of his, categorising users and posts for some AI search application he is building.

Tiger

Reaction score
Because it is always you and you are a pain in the hole with your derailing.
Honestly, this gee bag gives nothing positive to the site. He’s exactly like Jarry, a classic troll.

The next time that he’s banned should be permanent.

Tiger

Reaction score
And it's like a tag team. This fuckbag, bunny boiler of mine, has only emerged, crawled out from the woodwork, this evening. Whereas I have to spend all day kicking the 80 IQ loser gang's ass
The other way of interpreting that is….”This person has a normal life and family “whearas I’ve fuck all else to do of a Sunday.”

Tiger

Reaction score
One comment, a reply by me, you fucking spa and then you had the whole dogpile by the toxic crew (and I fought back, much more cleanly).. are you fucking BLIND?? Or are you like them?

It has to be one or the other.
Haha

@Declan this guy needs be put out of his misery. He trolls the site from one end of the week to the other.

Tiger

Reaction score
Thanks.

Now go to bed and stop pestering me.

And when you wake up tomorrow.. Say to yourself - I'm not going to be an asshole today, try it
Funny Face Smile GIF by Baby Cow

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
And it's like a tag team. This fuckbag, bunny boiler of mine, has only emerged, crawled out from the woodwork, this evening. Whereas I have to spend all day kicking the 80 IQ loser gang's ass
You do it to yourself James. You've got a Jekyll & Hyde problem. Half the time you're positng useful and entertaining content and the other half you're shytehawking and trying to pick fights apropos of nothing.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
There isn't any "Jekyll & Hyde"

You write endless shite about me, non-stop. You are a fucking idiot, it's really quite frustrating to be around such dense people
Ok.

Let's look at a hypothetical situation whereby it is proven, categorically, that you're more intelligent that every member on this fourm. Combined. What happens after that? What has changed? What isntrumentality or meaning does this have? You would have proven something to a bunch of people you have no respect for anyway.

What a victory.

I don't know know why you fly off the handle James, but it seems to happen at evening your time fairly regularly. Alcohol? Regardless, it's worth asking the question as to why you have an inherent need to prove you're superior to others, and why this matters to you. Whatever iceberg that is, you're wrecking yourself over and over on it.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
And in between not understanding (and misrepresenting) everything I say, you write shit like this..

You are a rash, James; a fly that loiters around turds with the intent to roosting on one's upper lip uninvited.

You're lucky I don't come over to there to Van Diemen's Land and beat the living daylights out of you, you and your boyfriend
And yet you are not banned from my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom