How is it that seemingly intelligent people believe that you can have open borders and a Welfare State, decent Labour laws, etc at the same time?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
It is so outright irrational that there must be some psychological reason or reasons behind it.

One is tempted to believe that intelligent people do not actually believe this, and they are only saying it to fool the dim witted, but this does not appear to be the case in a lot- though not all- cases.

Wolf

Reaction score
It is so outright irrational that there must be some psychological reason or reasons behind it.

One is tempted to believe that intelligent people do not actually believe this, and they are only saying it to fool the dim witted, but this does not appear to be the case in a lot- though not all- cases.
The ones pushing the open borders shite are the ones who'll be least affected by it.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Just writing here off the top of my head, so . . . Is it to do with intelligent people leaving those sorts of questions to the people who are specially qualified and employed in figuring out the problems and providing the solutions??
Apparently Ireland has access to a Magic Checkbook and can afford to do what is necessary in maintaining this and bigger population - No matter what the weather - That is a problem for Government to figure out!?
The open borders probably needs to work both ways so that new arrivals have some sort of value attached to them which the country can utilize, For example Keelings surely won't be flying in migrant labourer's now or hospitals getting Asian nurses abroad or Brazillian butchers for Gort or Polish plumbers for the sites or African drivers for the transportations Now they're already here available to be employed, see and they'll pay huge taxes and charges into the economy too as will their children and they'll open up own business to self support.

No big deal and sure Leo'na promised the world he'd see to 60,000 new housing units per year, he's said it loads of times in the Irish Times and RTE and it should start in earnest - Next year, No problems have been aired in those MSM so it must be OK?

Not many complaining on the Internet about it either apart from 50-100 Typing Heads in a population of 5 million so hey, there's nothing to worry about, is there?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The Magic Checkbook indeed is the problem.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The Magic Checkbook indeed is the problem.

In fairness hardly anyone, and as regards what is public no one, seems to know how the economies in the West work anymore. roc_ made a big thing about Libertarians having predicted crashes which never happened but the thing is if our economies were obeying the rules of capitalism they should have. Again though there is a conspiracy theory that the whole Covid thing was about global elites disguising a global economic slump.

Reactions: BSA

BSA

Reaction score
The ones pushing the open borders shite are the ones who'll be least affected by it.
Everyone will be affected..

some sooner than others..the rubbish will be fly-tipped in working class areas first.. much to the amusement..and income generating potential..of Ireland's Gombeen property class ..then like all toxic messes it'll leak out quickly muggings, rapes, ghetto formation.. Ireland is tiny the notion that you can import muslims and African males without consequences is a very stupid one.

Any money made off this will go on fortress level security..

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
When the two girls in Monaghan died Mary Carr in the Irish Daily Mail seemed fixated with the fact that one of them was a Muslim.

She spoke almost with pride that Ireland now has "two communities". Muslim and non-Muslim. All the other immigrants it seems are assimilated with the natives and just the Muslims make up the 'other' community.

She reverently described how the men stayed outside the family house while the women were inside grieving. In her next article she'd be denouncing the patriarchy.

I wouldn't be surprised if she excitedly e-mailed the story to her friends in London or New York to show them how diverse Ireland is now.

BSA

Reaction score
When the two girls in Monaghan died Mary Carr in the Irish Daily Mail seemed fixated with the fact that one of them was a Muslim.

She spoke almost with pride that Ireland now has "two communities". Muslim and non-Muslim. All the other immigrants it seems are assimilated with the natives and just the Muslims make up the 'other' community.

She reverently described how the men stayed outside the family house while the women were inside grieving. In her next article she'd be denouncing the patriarchy.

I wouldn't be surprised if she excitedly e-mailed the story to her friends in London or New York to show them how diverse Ireland is now.

The relationship and gushing admiration between ball breaking shamrock 'feminists' and stone age cults like islam is truly baffling..

Does the prospect of being treated like a piece of property, a slave and a wank sock at the same time secretly arouse them...?

I think it does..

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Exactly, either they are state employed, directly , NGO or on Welfare.

The media are also guilty, pushing the agenda.

BSA

Reaction score
Exactly, either they are state employed, directly , NGO or on Welfare.

The media are also guilty, pushing the agenda.
Nobody will escape the consequences of open borders in Ireland..

You are a walk, a bus/Dart ride or a short spin in an unlicensed, untaxed and uninsured DoneDeal car from a poor area to a wealthy area..

Your imports will come for you..no doubt about that..

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Nobody will escape the consequences of open borders in Ireland..

You are a walk, a bus/Dart ride or a short spin in an unlicensed, untaxed and uninsured DoneDeal car from a poor area to a wealthy area..

Your imports will come for you..no doubt about that..
Except the Wealthy Areas will be much much much better policed.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The relationship and gushing admiration between ball breaking shamrock 'feminists' and stone age cults like islam is truly baffling..

Does the prospect of being treated like a piece of property, a slave and a wank sock at the same time secretly arouse them...?

I think it does..

Outside of Sinead O'Connor all the Irish girls I have come across who were attracted to Islam or who actually converted to Islam have been from Prod backgrounds, usually Ulster Scot Prod backgrounds. Ulster Scot culture is extremely by general Western standards Patriarchial never mind given to Feminism.

Interestingly Ulster Scot women played no role in Loyalist terrorism outside of the Johnny Adair's wife but we have played a significant role in Islamist terrorism- one of the leading figures in Al Qeda is from County Down (though she was raised in England) and one of the central figures in prison in England from ISIL is from Tyrone.

A lot of Muslim men to me have come across as hen-pecked so to speak by their wives.

valamhic

Reaction score
I think it is working out very well in Dixie. They have a wild hog problem so they hunt them and they have a
migrant problem so they bus them all up to New York and Boston. Plenty of half occupied welcoming homes up there to share out.

BSA

Reaction score
Except the Wealthy Areas will be much much much better policed.
Will they though??

The Irish Garda are increasingly truculent..disdainfully treated like shit by the Gombeens.. they're viewed by the Gombeens as little more than their private store detectives to mind their assets. . The Regime want them to sternly police the violent junkies and criminals they imported like the NChimpo family..but they'll throw the individual Garda under a bus by criminally charging them if any of their pets get injured..to appease the NGO second tier government..

The AGS also voted no confidence in their MI5 'boss' which will piss off the Gombeens..you can bet the AGS will be punished by them for that..

I wouldn't bet on their long term support for the Regime cabal ..

BSA

Reaction score
Outside of Sinead O'Connor all the Irish girls I have come across who were attracted to Islam or who actually converted to Islam have been from Prod backgrounds, usually Ulster Scot Prod backgrounds. Ulster Scot culture is extremely by general Western standards Patriarchial never mind given to Feminism.

Interestingly Ulster Scot women played no role in Loyalist terrorism outside of the Johnny Adair's wife but we have played a significant role in Islamist terrorism- one of the leading figures in Al Qeda is from County Down (though she was raised in England) and one of the central figures in prison in England from ISIL is from Tyrone.

A lot of Muslim men to me have come across as hen-pecked so to speak by their wives.
My experiences are different..in my small town the females who established relationships and have children with islamic males are , without exception..

Grossly obese, borderline additional needs, physically unattractive in the extreme..pierced and tattooed with the kind of jailhouse inking that immediately signifies lifelong unemployment and welfare dependency ..

In thirty years of Irish open borders I've never seen an islamic female form a relationship with an Irish man..

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
My experiences are different..in my small town the females who established relationships and have children with islamic males are , without exception..

Grossly obese, borderline additional needs, physically unattractive in the extreme..pierced and tattooed with the kind of jailhouse inking that immediately signifies lifelong unemployment and welfare dependency ..

In thirty years of Irish open borders I've never seen an islamic female form a relationship with an Irish man..

Interesting- are the males in question actually Muslim though or just lumpens from a Muslim background?

I have seen in England women from Muslim backgrounds have relationships with men from different backgrounds but they tended to even hostile to Islam. I have never though seen a Muslima have a relationship with a non-Muslim. I think though that people in general are better dating within their own tribe.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom