How Many Palestinians Need To Be Murdered Before Israel Stops The Slaughter?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
How many Israeli's would Hamas / the Palestinians kill if they had the capability ? !

= All of them if they could.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
How many Israeli's would Hamas / the Palestinians kill if they had the capability ? !

= All of them if they could.
You keep dodging the question...

The British had the capability. So had they murdered 1000 of us Irish people for every Brit murdered by the IRA, you'd see this as fair and just?

Can you answer? Yes or no.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

The British had the capability. So had they murdered 1000 of us Irish people for every Brit murdered by the IRA, you'd see this as fair and just?

You keep dodging the question,

How may Palestinians are actually dead?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

You are not comparing similar situations = = The Irish are Not the Palestinians and the IRA are Not Hamas = = The IRA were pussy cats in comparison to Hamas.

The Palestinians produced Hamas = = Hamas brought Total War = = Bring Bigger Total War to Hamas and the Palestinians.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
So none have died then, whats the point of this thread again?
You're trolling now!

The point of the thread is to ask folk how many Palestinians they think must be murdered in order for Israel (or its supporters) to be happy.

What's your answer?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
You are not comparing similar situations = = The Irish are Not the Palestinians and the IRA are Not Hamas = = The IRA were pussy cats in comparison to Hamas.

The Palestinians produced Hamas = = Hamas brought Total War = = Bring Bigger Total War to Hamas and the Palestinians.
So 1400 (alleged Israeli dead) means your answer is Israel should murder 1.4 million Palestinians.

Nice boy you are!

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
You're trolling now!

The point of the thread is to ask folk how many Palestinians they think must be murdered in order for Israel (or its supporters) to be happy.

What's your answer?

I think every Palestinian terrorist and their supporters would be wiped off the planet.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
So 1400 (alleged Israeli dead) means your answer is Israel should murder 1.4 million Palestinians.

Nice boy you are!
I don't give Two Fucks for the Israeli's or the Palestinians = = I am just saying that if I was the Israeli's = = I would bring Maximum Total War to the Palestinians for what Hamas did.

I really do not give Two Fucks for either the Palestinians or the Israeli's.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What she needed was her husband released.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
If the Loyalists had come in to the Republic of Ireland and did what Hamas did = = What would most Irish People want to do to Loyalists / Unionists ? !

Hamas can't bring Total War and Walk Away = = Bring Bigger Total War to the Palestinians = = The Palestinians produced Hamas.
you have forgotten the Dublin and Monaghan British officer supervised bombings already.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom