How Many Palestinians Need To Be Murdered Before Israel Stops The Slaughter?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Israel told them to move to the South of Gaza, if they remain then that's their own problem.

Perhaps they shouldn't support baby murdering terrorists and then perhaps their country wouldn't be bombed?

Also, where does your death come from? How many Palestinians are actually dead, for all I know its just dead Hamas terrorists that are dead.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Israel told them to move to the South of Gaza, if they remain then that's their own problem.

Perhaps they shouldn't support baby murdering terrorists and then perhaps their country wouldn't be bombed?
So what figure, 50,000 plus?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
If I was the Israeli's = = I would kill 1000 Palestinians for every person killed / harmed / kidnapped by Hamas in that Massacre.

When someone brings Total War to you = = If you can = = You return with Bigger Total War.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
10,000?

20,000?

50,000 plus?

All of them?

Please post your answers here👍
What are you asking us for? How many are the Islamic nations around Palestine going to tolerate? As per usual it's the Western Libs clutching their pearls, as they might over Ukraine, whales, the climate, mink farming or whatever other causes the spinster journalists in the weekend glossy supplements are wetting their knickers over

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
If I was the Israeli's = = I would kill 1000 Palestinians for every person killed / harmed / kidnapped by Hamas in that Massacre.

When someone brings Total War to you = = If you can = = You return with Bigger Total War.
The Palestinians didn't bring any war to Israel, so why murder hundreds of thousands of them?

Do you think the British military should've killed 1000 Irish citizens for every Brit killed by Republican resistance fighters?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Have you been watching The Untouchables?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
How many Palestinians need to be murdered before Israel Stops the Slaughter?

That's what I'm asking. How many do you reckon they'd be happy with?
I have asked you this question twice now,

How many Palestinians are actually dead?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The Palestinians didn't bring any war to Israel, so why murder hundreds of thousands of them?

Do you think the British military should've killed 1000 Irish citizens for every Brit killed by Republican resistance fighters?
If the Loyalists had come in to the Republic of Ireland and did what Hamas did = = What would most Irish People want to do to Loyalists / Unionists ? !

Hamas can't bring Total War and Walk Away = = Bring Bigger Total War to the Palestinians = = The Palestinians produced Hamas.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
If the Loyalists had come in to the Republic of Ireland and did what Hamas did = = What would most Irish People want to do to Loyalists / Unionists ? !

Hamas can't bring Total War and Walk Away = = Bring Bigger Total War to the Palestinians = = The Palestinians produced Hamas.

Yes or no?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Yes or no?
The Israeli's are Not the British and Hamas are Not the IRA.

Hamas ( a production of the Palestinians ) brought Total War = = Give them back Much Bigger Total War.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Also, should 1000 British citizens be killed for every Iraqi murdered by the British military? I mean, the British public voted in the government who ordered the killing of these Iraqis.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I started the thread which asked participants a question. Can you answer?

Who knows? How many would be your guess?

You claimed that they are being slaughtered, I am asking you how many are being slaughtered?

If you cant back this up with any figures I will just presume none are being slaughtered and Israel are destroying Hamas targets only and I think I can speak for all here, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Also, should 1000 British citizens be killed for every Iraqi murdered by the British military? I mean, the British public voted in the government who ordered the killing of these Iraqis.
If the Iraqi's had the capability they probably would do that.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom