Huge bank losses in the markets

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Very dodgy when ~ ~ He can't stop himself looking down when he says that.

In any case ~ Germany / The Eu is America's Bitch Poodle = = Which is clearly shown by what has happened in the Ukraine and NATO expanding to Russia's Borders = = No Sane Europeans would do this without the American's making them do it.

If the Americans have this much control of the EU / Europe, then the EU / Europe also has No Control of their Banks.

Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Modestly is your finest attribute

valamhic

Reaction score
Modestly is your finest attribute
Dan, I wonder should you remove this video? The posters on here are too stupid to understand it and a little education is a dangerous thing. (Except JPC of course)

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I don't get that video. Is it something to do with a woman called Suzie?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Dan, I wonder should you remove this video? The posters on here are too stupid to understand it and a little education is a dangerous thing. (Except JPC of course)
In fairness, even a 15 watt bulb could understand this, I doubt there is anyone here too dim to grasp it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240201-123223_Finance.jpg

Not looking g good as the stock drops another 6% today.

When banks fail, they usually are taken over on a Friday after the market closes. I am surprised a run has not already happened. People do not even consider the possibility of losing their money.

One must wonder if we are not being set up for a mass suicide. So many people working in IT as well, which I consider just flip flam.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom