Interesting quote by anti-Christian Italian Philosopher on the concept of evolution and the possibile psychology behind it.

Tiger

Reaction score
KING GOOFBALL!
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Aye, I actually put the answer in the post but he still doesn't understand. He is a complete and utter knobhead.
It is a fair question though Fish.

Do you think God designed the Giraffe's blood pressure to go on turbo boost so they could get a drink of water?

Tiger

Reaction score
Is God intervening to stop their heads from exploding?

Did God design them so their heads don't explode even though they should?

Like, walk us through your brain farts
Jimbo…… Let’s invite @Fishalt to respond too.

Let’s forget about God for a moment and concentrate on blind evolution.

Can you reply to the following questions?

1. Is there significant gaps in the fossil record to throw doubt over gradual Darwinian evolution of the Giraffe’s neck?

2. Is there a lack of direct transitional fossils?

3. Is there a clear (consensus) as to the pathway of Giraffe long neck evolution?

4. What are the specific genetic mechanisms responsible for the elongation of Giraffe necks?

5. Yes or No answer….. Can we understand from the fossil record the feeding behaviour and or ecological interactions of Giraffe ‘evolution’?

6. Within the fairytale of Giraffe evolution, does the story adequately explain the complex ecological interactions?

7. Obviously dating fossils accurately is crucial for constructing a reliable timeline of evolution. However isn’t it true, that there are uncertainties in dating methods and the accurate age of certain fossils?

Tiger

Reaction score

Do you think God designed the Giraffe's blood pressure to go on turbo boost so they could get a drink of water?
Maybe a fairer question Myles, would be asking you to walk us through the evidence for the evolution of the Giraffe, paying particular attention to the elongation of its neck.

Feel free to start at a basic level and increase complexity as you parse through the significant evidence.

We await your genius….

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Tiger, why did God make the Giraffe have to eat shit so high up off the ground? It sounds like he fukked up and the blood pressure thing was a fire-fighting exercise.

Tiger

Reaction score
Tiger, why did God make the Giraffe have to eat shit so high up off the ground? It sounds like he fukked up and the blood pressure thing was a fire-fighting exercise.
The better question my alcoholic friend would be how long would it take to grow a neck long enough to feed off high vegetation?

Whadya reckon? A year, a million years?

Tiger

Reaction score
There really isn't much point in debating an idiot creationist about evolution (science).. unless perhaps you're someone like Dawkins, whom people like you helped become a multimillionaire :)
Dim Jim not replying to basic questions again.

What a surprise. It’s almost like you are a spoofer, who can’t argue his own position.

Seven straightforward questions and zero responses.

Typical atheist.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

It's all about hydrostatic pressure. The head of a giraffe is between 5 - 6m above the ground, as it swings down all that blood in the neck suddenly rushes for the head greatly increasing the pressure within the skull.

What adaptions are there to prevent the head going pop?

Tiger

Reaction score
Nope, Giraffes function perfectly fine Myles.

Walk us through your biological issues with Giraffes.

Tiger

Reaction score
Yeah, the same way I can't answer flerfs.

You never told me, r u a flerf?
I’m not.

Can you respond to the questions I asked without deflecting?

They are not ambiguous questions, they are clear and direct.

If you can’t formulate a response it speaks volumes to your position.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The better question my alcoholic friend would be how long would it take to grow a neck long enough to feed off high vegetation?

Whadya reckon? A year, a million years?
That's not the question I asked Sir.

I'm not extolling any explanation here. You are. You say God created a Giraffe to have turbo blood pressure so its head doesn't explode.

I asked why your God created the Giraffe so it could only feed on elevated food sources in the first place?

Tiger

Reaction score
That's not the question I asked Sir.

I'm not extolling any explanation here. You are. You say God created a Giraffe to have turbo blood pressure so its head doesn't explode.

I asked why your God created the Giraffe so it could only feed on elevated food sources in the first place?
Before responding, where did I say any of that?

Quotes would be helpful.

While your atrophied brain is figuring this out please take a moment to reply as to the evolution of the elongation of the Giraffes neck.

I and the scientific world await your genius.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
It's all about hydrostatic pressure. The head of a giraffe is between 5 - 6m above the ground, as it swings down all that blood in the neck suddenly rushes for the head greatly increasing the pressure within the skull.

What adaptions are there to prevent the head going pop?
YOU should not reply to these morons.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I’m more interested in how much time a hungry Giraffe spent growing its neck to reach food. Over to you Myles…
Well I'm more interested in the bizarre 'design'.

I guess we're both interested in different things so neither can help the other :(

Popular Threads

Top Bottom