Interesting quote by anti-Christian Italian Philosopher on the concept of evolution and the possibile psychology behind it.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
IF evolution exists then he /it is a mathematician amongst other skills .
why does a tree not grow its branches on one side and self destruct --where is its brain .
a head of cabbage is a engineering miracle where each leaf grows in perfect mechanical sympathy with all other leaves as the cabbage is a tight hard ball of a co op of interlocking leaves all who agree with each other how much to grow and at what speed --where is the brain how do the leaves converse .
chickens reared from an egg and kept in isolation for 6 generations in turn never meeting another to communicate with to receive wisdom.
will scatter only when a shadow comes over them in open sunlight --where does this training come from who is speaking and from where .
after observing my wife for decades i am sure i have married a very powerful animal with very powerful instincts which are powerfully feminine and millions of years old .
i would not survive a week as a woman and the life i have had the things i have done the people i have employed have led people to view me as tough mentally and physically.
the worlds children would not survive if they were looked after by the likes of me --we are not up to it either physically or for sure mentally .
women are much tougher than us while appearing physically weaker .
evolution of the human has stopped it is now owned in the background and powerful people have made plans for how the population they desire will evolve .
therefore for the first time in our history nature --whatever NATURE is will not be in control.
our bodies now for the first time have foreign DNA and technology introduced into our system to modify it to the needs of our masters .
we who own our bodies are not permitted to know how we will evolve --as the science which would tell us is hidden and the people who have changed our evolution have sought and received protection and in-dimity for doing so .
a famous geneticist has stated if you wish to understand this process -- it can be expressed as
COVID WAS INVENTED FOR THE VACCINE/EVOLUTION/INTERVENTION - NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND --if you understand that you understand everything.
Well, cabbages are just a type of brassica oleracea. The same species as broccoli, kale, cauliflower and kohl Rabi. These were all bred from the same wild plant by human beings. They are all the same thing bred to have different attributes accentuated.

Fanciers and breeders didn't have to be mathematical geniuses. They just had to breed successive generations of plants with the physical characteristics they were looking for. These changes would have been small at first ( mutations) but then they bred from the stock with them, and so on and so on, always intensifying the mutation until they ended up with what they wanted. This is artificial selection.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Well, cabbages are just a type of brassica oleracea. The same species as broccoli, kale, cauliflower and kohl Rabi. These were all bred from the same wild plant by human beings. They are all the same thing bred to have different attributes accentuated.

Fanciers and breeders didn't have to be mathematical geniuses. They just had to breed successive generations of plants with the physical characteristics they were looking for. These changes would have been small at first ( mutations) but then they bred from the stock with them, and so on and so on, always intensifying the mutation until they ended up with what they wanted. This is artificial selection.
Thanks for that but the issue of how each leaf agrees /interacts/gives and takes with each other leaf is not explained here .
if only one leaf decided not to co operate the plant would self destruct .
there is a very sophisticated engineering process here which we do not have the ability to replicate .
why is water capillary it does not need to be however if it was not its own pump then the tons of water which travel from the ground could not climb the tree out to the branches onto the leaves sometimes tons of water in each tree as the tree does not have a pump of its own.
we would have no plant life and therefore no life on the planets surface if the water did not climb /was not its own water pump.
everywhere you look in ""NATURE "" there is advanced engineering on a level we cannot replicate and of a sophistication impossible to develop if left to chance .

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Thanks for that but the issue of how each leaf agrees /interacts/gives and takes with each other leaf is not explained here .
if only one leaf decided not to co operate the plant would self destruct .
there is a very sophisticated engineering process here which we do not have the ability to replicate .
why is water capillary it does not need to be however if it was not its own pump then the tons of water which travel from the ground could not climb the tree out to the branches onto the leaves sometimes tons of water in each tree as the tree does not have a pump of its own.
we would have no plant life and therefore no life on the planets surface if the water did not climb /was not its own water pump.
everywhere you look in ""NATURE "" there is advanced engineering on a level we cannot replicate and of a sophistication impossible to develop if left to chance .
The neck of the Giraffe is a pertinent example, how is it that the head doesn't explode when lowered for drinking? The blood pressure experiences an incredible boost when it does.

As one Oxford professor of chemistry once put it -

Plastics are made by fools like me, but only God* can make a tree.

*His word, not mine.

Tiger

Reaction score
The neck of the Giraffe is a pertinent example, how is it that the head doesn't explode when lowered for drinking? The blood pressure experiences an incredible boost when it does.

As one Oxford professor of chemistry once put it -

Plastics are made by fools like me, but only God* can make a tree.

*His word, not mine.
Something to do with cabbages apparently.
Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
So here are the facts:

1. Giraffes bend down to drink water
2. Their heads don't explode in the process

So what point r u making?
Not very bright are you, I even mentioned the answer in the post.

Now stop being such an offensive little twat and go look again.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
You have not answered a single of question of mine, who the f*ck do you think you're fooling? Your fellow obnoxious morons?
Sigh.....

If you had understood my original post and had even the merest acquaintance with engineering principles you wouldn't need to ask questions that simply make you look stupid.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Aye, I actually put the answer in the post but he still doesn't understand. He is a complete and utter knobhead.
Our very own Gowl/Charlotte complete with the stunted growth and high opinion.......of himself.😎

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
You asked - How is it that giraffes' heads don't explode when they bend down to drink.

Do you have anything further to say? And no, I'm not asking you about why their heads should explode (which they don't).
You'll find the answer in my OP. If you don't see that then go and do some learning.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I've already posted your "OP".

Look, you're just wasting time and so I'm going to answer for you:

The reason why giraffes' heads don't explode when they bend down to drink water - even though they should, is something intelligent design, something God.

- An imbecilic argument written by an imbecile
If that is what you believe then good, you at least have found an answer.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom