Iran Launches Attack Against Israel

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
Seen this article thanks to a link on the drudgereport.com

The temerity of Israel , only the size of Wales trying to bully a nation of 83 million!

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
Seen this article thanks to a link on the drudgereport.com

The temerity of Israel , only the size of Wales trying to bully a nation of 83 million!
Zitler in Ukraine must be shitting himself...... :)

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Not for the first time you've posted something entirely irrelevant Mr Armagh civil servant.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Not for the first time you've posted something entirely irrelevant Mr Armagh civil servant.
I posted a little cartoon just for you as I am convinced that you'd find all this text confusing. Keep you in the loop as it were

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I thought we were on the same hymn sheet. I predicted the Iranian attack
You said that there was no damage and therefore the Israelis will not respond.

valamhic

Reaction score
The cost to Iran of Saturday night was one tenth that of the one $ Billion Dollars it cost Israel to shoot them down. 10 nights more would be 1/3 the amount of US debt.

About 300 fiery whiz bang yokes were fired with full warning by Iran. 295 were mickey mouse but
the remaining 5 (about) were intercontinental ballistic missiles with non nuclear war heads. At least two of these got through (probably 4). They were aimed at the airfields where the Israeli planes toom off from to bomb Damascus consulate. The objective of Saturday nights was to show Israel and its allies what Iran can do if it wants to. Sleepy Joe ordered Netinaghoe to hold back. I don't know if he will.

It is an election year in the US. The Israelis are not as invincible as imagined. My father used to say it was predicted for hundreds of years that the Jews would never have a homeland.

valamhic

Reaction score
You said that there was no damage and therefore the Israelis will not respond.
That was before all the information was available. There was only damage to two airfields but it was the fact that they got through that was shocking, not the damage done.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
So the Israeli hit some Hizbollah base in South Lebanon. That’s it! Well how anti climatic and totally predictable.

Ww3 cancelled for another day.

Back to your dull lives everyone.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom