Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I want to know how a brick worker could afford 22 acres
when you are made of steel and will not be broken despite being told by your doctor the place is killing you and attending funerals of your colleagues .
the local parish priest called the press to the church as he said he was going to comment and the Kilkenny people published his sermon which included his loud angry shout that,
"""" how is it that this company who is one of the wealthiest in Ireland and worth billions cannot afford to discover what is causing the deaths in its workforce .
i am sick sore and tired burying men from this factory --this is worker number 34 i have buried from this factory . "" Rev Mons Ryan.
My friend knew they were trying to close the plant without paying redundancy for his 28 years there and they would start up the factory for a month and make a few bricks and then close it and fill the yard with bricks from the north and England to sicken the workers who drifted off to other employment after the factory was closed and re opened 5 times to sicken them .
he was one of a handful who stuck it out as the agents of the state private and public challenged his dole status repeatably as if he took up other employment he would not receive his redundancy -- which is what he used to buy the land .
roadstone own the ormonde brick factory in kilkenny which burned the bark off the trees facing the factory for 100meters and poisoned the cattle of neighboring farms the most famous being dan brennans land .
they are rough bastards and no lab in Ireland could be found to test the air and grass surrounding the factory it had to be done in Germany by an MEP called Mc Kenna .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
you need a plan -----you need HELP----- help can devour you if its the wrong help.
in a time of hunger those who do not slim are seen --those who can drive are seen -- those who smile occasionally are seen .
in your Ireland for hundreds of years Declan we learned to sing unaccompanied as those who had a musical instrument had a luxury item which caused their rent to go up --likewise anyone with new clothes had an increase in rent .
the English had a system of middlemen who were Irish and knew everything ---they were known in public as HALF SIRS as they had to be a station lower than the robber full sir .
these half sirs got commission if they spotted wealth or good health which was wealth .
in a new super watchful society the gold could be a death sentence for you and yours -- a determined even lightly criminal gang would get it off you in 5 minutes flat -- a the real thing would entertain themselves with your family after getting your wealth to make sure they got it all.
the wealth is useless without a plan to survive in a new world .
going into a hole in the ground is not a solution.
tell us what is a solution.
I certainly live modestly in a modest house. I could count on 2 neighbors maybe 3, out of 10 or 11. Luckily it is a dead end street protected on one side by a high sound proofing wall and a highway on the other side.

In Ireland, there should be no way of knowing you had coin unless you told people.

I am of the belief that seeking a "bolthole" in the hills is no longer the way to go. It was when the danger was nuclear war. The real danger today is social and economicic collapse.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I certainly live modestly in a modest house. I could count on 2 neighbors maybe 3, out of 10 or 11. Luckily it is a dead end street protected on one side by a high sound proofing wall and a highway on the other side.

In Ireland, there should be no way of knowing you had coin unless you told people.

I am of the belief that seeking a "bolthole" in the hills is no longer the way to go. It was when the danger was nuclear war. The real danger today is social and economicic collapse.
That is true but what do you do if you can establish a neighborhood watch armed to the teeth and operate as a co op you can survive however you need water food and heat .
the co op would have some success in getting supplies but in the event of social collapse a person on their own is dead meat .
the people who organized the vaccine and who populated the USA with the contents of the jails and mental hospitals of the world have organized the fear and nothing to lose population to target your co op Declan.
they wish to depopulate the planet to their stated 500,million they say the planet can cope with.
i detect a mad rush in this direction and i am constantly meeting people in their sixties and seventies who are saying to me they smell something big is going to happen but they have no idea what it is and these are people with 40 and 50 years of senior management / ceo types / teachers / medical people .
nobody in America is afraid of the 34 trillion just let her rip is the only cry .
the collapse of 29 is stated to be a picnic compared to what is coming .
98% of the chips required to allow America to function come from tiawan-- the yanks are trying to build one factory at breakneck speed but its no good china will act when china is forced to act and with the congress publicly discussing war with china on a daily basis this is not good .
Americans are the most cowardly conquered people on earth .
their Israeli parasite owns them by the balls and squeezes each day what ever it wants at the expense of the poor of America who have nobody to defend them.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Too fucking bad you are not across the street from me.

I now realize thanks in part to discussion here, that my survival might be assisted by the demise of a country, or two.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Americans are the most cowardly conquered people on earth .
Yes and no.

There are about 30 million tough fucks in this country that would fight.

To bamboozle them we have Trump.

But there still could be a million ready to go.

Who knows.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Too fucking bad you are not across the street from me.

I now realize thanks in part to discussion here, that my survival might be assisted by the demise of a country, or two.
what would you do if i was --the poor ethopian bus driver who was trying to feed his village got a tough time of it from you --i know how he feels as you know .
please explain why i would be welcome .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
How did the driver get a bad time from me.

We worked together twice. I do not employ him. I do not tip him, I have nothing to do with him at all except for the few hours we were together.

We get along great.
I dont think you understand the dynamics here.

At one time I used to hire a bus and driver, but rarely do so now, it is too much hassle.

The BMW driver who was with me with the Israeli billionaire. He for example was hired by some company in Texas for that one job for that one day. I never met him before and am unlikely to ever work with him again.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

We worked together twice. I do not employ him. I do not tip him, I have nothing to do with him at all except for the few hours we were together.

We get along great.

At one time I used to hire a bus and driver, but rarely do so now, it is too much hassle.

The BMW driver who was with me with the Israeli billionaire. He for example was hired by some company in Texas for that one job for that one day. I never met him before and am unlikely to ever work with him again.
i actually thought you made the whole thing up as a joke and i replied in kind as a joke--i did not realize you were serious as i prompted this by saying the sharing of tips between you and the driver should be 80-20 in his favor as he has the much more responsible role.
sharing which is usual here is 50- 50 guide driver .
restaurants here share tips between the kitchen and waiting staff and it is a unforgiving area if you do not surrender your tips to the pot .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
i actually thought you made the whole thing up as a joke and i replied in kind as a joke--i did not realize you were serious as i prompted this by saying the sharing of tips between you and the driver should be 80-20 in his favor as he has the much more responsible role.
sharing which is usual here is 50- 50 guide driver .
restaurants here share tips between the kitchen and waiting staff and it is a unforgiving area if you do not surrender your tips to the pot .
I dont agree with communistic tendencies such as this and was only a fool once when the a bad embalance occurred. I got 250 and he got only 50. So I did what any decent sharp witted humanitarian would do.

I told him I got 150 and tossed him a $50 bill to make us equal.
This was a rare occasion. I owed him a bit anyway because on a tour before that we ran late due to traffic and he did not kick up. He had to go to the airport after the tour.

But it is not an equal task here. I have to be happy, I have to be the same politics as my guests, I have to have the knowledge, I have to track times, the driver just needs to drive.

On most of my tours I drive and talk, in my su urban, and is easier for me than being on a bus

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
But I likely am earning twice what the driver does, I am just talking tip.

And indeed sometimes the tip is small as well, it depends. And if it is a bus of individuals rather than a extended family, then people might give 10 or 20 EACH.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
The best way to understand "survival" now is to picture yourself in Nazi Germany around 1937. Yes your country and you are facing a disaster but what do you do? Hiding up in the hills with a patch of land is no use at all because of conscription, and other laws, like gold confiscation, that a fascist state can and will bring in.

But at that stage the fascist state in all its glory is not complete, you can still oppose it, if you can combine with others?

Right now opposition to the new plantation in Ireland is kicking off, there is likely to be a 24 hour vigil near you on the subject. You can go and cooperate with that and fight for your country, so as to some extent evade the disaster coming. Yes its not easy and could involve sacrifice. You also will not be cooperating with the 'beautiful' 'successful' people of Ireland probably, because they just don't care about their country, or are too cowardly to defend it.

Your country is realistically your last line of defence in this battle, you alone, and your family, are too small a unit to oppose anybody probably.

And yes you will find the usual shils in high positions in this movement, your actions and motives misrepresented by the media etc, but you still have to fight I would say.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

We get along great.

Talking of which I once helped organise a trip round Ireland for a Swedish group, I booked the venues, they booked the bus. Now, that effin driver/guide was the mouthiest git going who insisted on telling them all about everything, whether he knew anything about it or not. From Kerry he was, and a big buddy of the Healey Reas, or so he kept assuring us although it meant nothing to the folks from the forests. Tip? I was kind enough not to deck him.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
But I likely am earning twice what the driver does, I am just talking tip.

And indeed sometimes the tip is small as well, it depends. And if it is a bus of individuals rather than a extended family, then people might give 10 or 20 EACH.

The best way to understand "survival" now is to picture yourself in Nazi Germany around 1937. Yes your country and you are facing a disaster but what do you do? Hiding up in the hills with a patch of land is no use at all because of conscription, and other laws, like gold confiscation, that a fascist state can and will bring in.

But at that stage the fascist state in all its glory is not complete, you can still oppose it, if you can combine with others?

Right now opposition to the new plantation in Ireland is kicking off, there is likely to be a 24 hour vigil near you on the subject. You can go and cooperate with that and fight for your country, so as to some extent evade the disaster coming. Yes its not easy and could involve sacrifice. You also will not be cooperating with the 'beautiful' 'successful' people of Ireland probably, because they just don't care about their country, or are too cowardly to defend it.

Your country is realistically your last line of defence in this battle, you alone, and your family, are too small a unit to oppose anybody probably.

And yes you will find the usual shils in high positions in this movement, your actions and motives misrepresented by the media etc, but you still have to fight I would say.
a recent development is interesting -- Irish people have not warmed to what is referred to as far right as they do not appear respectable or come from a respectable part of society and they are generally perceived as nutters while at the same time agreeing with almost everything they say they have no presence in Ireland with the Irish as they have not broken through the respectability fire wall .
THE FARMERS PARTY is where it will all happen .
like Germany and Holland they are not perceived as nutters --they will be seen as respectable Irish people with money balls and well connected clout .
i have nothing but respect for the people of the east wall who protested and were deplorably ignored by their politicians who i quote their local labor snob TD ""why would i talk to them"".
however if 10 people from the east wall came here to rural Ireland they would sound like semi literate ex trade unionists on drugs --- the first few words out of their mouths would condemn them to oblivion in rural Ireland .
we are who we are and complaining will not fix it --- but i will join the farmers party as they will be concerned with the wealth of the people of Ireland whether they be 3 years of age or 93 years old .
they will not push the mad gender agenda or seek to prepare our children for the peaodos who lodge their books in our library's.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Talking of which I once helped organise a trip round Ireland for a Swedish group, I booked the venues, they booked the bus. Now, that effin driver/guide was the mouthiest git going who insisted on telling them all about everything, whether he knew anything about it or not. From Kerry he was, and a big buddy of the Healey Reas, or so he kept assuring us although it meant nothing to the folks from the forests. Tip? I was kind enough not to deck him.
The core of their trip was the driver -- why would you organize the trip and NOT talk to the driver .

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
a recent development is interesting -- Irish people have not warmed to what is referred to as far right as they do not appear respectable or come from a respectable part of society and they are generally perceived as nutters while at the same time agreeing with almost everything they say they have no presence in Ireland with the Irish as they have not broken through the respectability fire wall .
THE FARMERS PARTY is where it will all happen .
like Germany and Holland they are not perceived as nutters --they will be seen as respectable Irish people with money balls and well connected clout .
i have nothing but respect for the people of the east wall who protested and were deplorably ignored by their politicians who i quote their local labor snob TD ""why would i talk to them"".
however if 10 people from the east wall came here to rural Ireland they would sound like semi literate ex trade unionists on drugs --- the first few words out of their mouths would condemn them to oblivion in rural Ireland .
we are who we are and complaining will not fix it --- but i will join the farmers party as they will be concerned with the wealth of the people of Ireland whether they be 3 years of age or 93 years old .
they will not push the mad gender agenda or seek to prepare our children for the peaodos who lodge their books in our library's.
And they will fold at the first sniff of EU grant money.. which is what they’ll be offered and they’ll take, like they did every time before. Who has been electing ff and fg for decades but the ‘respectable’ cunts in country.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The core of their trip was the driver -- why would you organize the trip and NOT talk to the driver .
That is Ireland, but it certainly is not here. I knew a guide who had to tell a driver to shut his mouth.

Fortunately I only do maybe 10 bus tours a year and only once had a talker who needed the hint.

With the Ethiopian, he was a listening, as some others do, most just drive.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom