Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
This of course will just hasten the end of the Rules Based Order:

Economic aides to former US President Donald Trump are looking for options to stop countries from shifting away from the US dollar as it faces a growing challenge from emerging markets, including BRICS nations, Bloomberg reported on Friday. The presumptive Republican nominee for the November presidential election and his team are discussing penalties against both allies and adversaries

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is bitcoin the biggest scam, con or ponzi of all history. It seems to be having one of its many small pullbacks of 10% and trying to hold $63000.

Its value s 1300 billion dollars. If the value disappears, someone will be left holding a big bag.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Is bitcoin the biggest scam, con or ponzi of all history. It seems to be having one of its many small pullbacks of 10% and trying to hold $63000.

Its value s 1300 billion dollars. If the value disappears, someone will be left holding a big bag.
with a punt via the ETFs I would imagine. That way you avoid all the nonsense with cold storage and needing to use a 3rd party exchange like coinbase

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240430-154409_Finance.jpg

I think bitcoin could bring the whole house of cards down.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The powers that be are going to have to pull the trigger on all out war soon enough, to stimulate the economy

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I see a huge drop in activity in the bars in Boston over the past few months.
The Dublin city centre pubs are stuffed of a Monday evening at 6 .....I saw this three weeks ago , even the the blacks are in drinking pints or out on the street

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The fucking guy is clueless. The government does not print money, The Federal Reserve does.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom