Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
And here's the answer.
Is there anything to be said for another high level meeting?
Stating the obvious!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I experienced a live event last week where I spoke to at least 250 people ......nobody is happy and most like me don't agree with one single piece of government policy .....I can confirm we've still on track to see fine Gael obliterated and fianna fail seriously wounded ..........not the answer to all our problems I know , but a damn solid start it will be

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I experienced a live event last week where I spoke to at least 250 people ......nobody is happy and most like me don't agree with one single piece of government policy .....I can confirm we've still on track to see fine Gael obliterated and fianna fail seriously wounded ..........not the answer to all our problems I know , but a damn solid start it will be
A Political Knee-Capping for the FFG Traitors = = A Good Start.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I think that FG could be actually wiped out despite this being nearly impossible in the PR system.

Dark Horse

New
Reaction score

Budget surplus of €8.6 billion expected​

"However, Finance Minister Michael McGrath has cautioned that there would be an underlying deficit without “windfall” corporation tax receipts."

Without the Multinationals it seems we would be a busted flush.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Budget surplus of €8.6 billion expected​

"However, Finance Minister Michael McGrath has cautioned that there would be an underlying deficit without “windfall” corporation tax receipts."

Without the Multinationals it seems we would be a busted flush.
Yep!
The strange one is why's he mentioned the bleeding obvious?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
As interest rates are up again today, things are falling apart. We shall see how this proceeds.

In tandem, Japan is in an increasing fall down. It is really screwed and the yen is down 11% so far this year.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
As interest rates are up again today, things are falling apart. We shall see how this proceeds.

In tandem, Japan is in an increasing fall down. It is really screwed and the yen is down 11% so far this year.
I think Japan will see the writing and join up for the BRICs basket of currencies. The world needs sound money again after the coming currency crises. Currency is not money

Dark Horse

New
Reaction score
Fast reading!
Some good comments on the retardery that is the EU.
Needs to be cut back to a trade organisation exclusively.
Nothing else.
This is certainly true, which is why we now have an unholy alliance between the so called Left and the Oligarchs. Both want to see Christianity completely smashed.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240426-104654_Finance.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
All eyes are on japan. It looks like the week link now and the yen is reflecting this.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Why is Japan in trouble ? Too much tech and cars being built ? Japan is a place that should be doing fairly well

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is Japan in trouble ? Too much tech and cars being built ? Japan is a place that should be doing fairly well
Massive public debt.
Population falling like a stone.
Very poor policy decisions after their crash in the late 80s.
Lots of zombie companies.
Industries not the pacesetters that they were.
Very slow decision making process.
Doesn't help the points above.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
An ag g population and a huge debt. 3 times gdp , the highest on earth.

So rising interest rates will kill every country, looking like Japan leading the pack.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The end of trading could not come fast enough for the Yen. It dropped 2.72 yen to the dollar or a gigantic 1.75%. That is an unusually large move for a currency. Another nudge Monday and it will have moved from 140 to 160 to the dollar in the 4 months from the start of the year. It surely will hurt if for no other reason that higher oil prices. Any investor that is in dollar assets are having a good return.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom