Knackers, 3 blacks, possibly some Ukes/Roma and 0 Russians burn and loot Dublin

K

Kangal

And I was correct. That was the chatter from the media. “Permanent brain damage”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/dublin-knife-attacker-coma-permanent-31536829

No, after a lot of trolling and time wasted by you.

We know nothing about this man. He’s a ‘nowhere man’.

A few weeks ago the media were reporting him as having ‘permanent brain damage’ and now miraculously here he is 2 weeks later, a picture of health, standing before a judge. Or so we’ve been told. No journalists or photographers are allowed near the court.

The detour was all yours. It’s your normal tedious playbook.
Like I said, this has been an epic fail on your part. I just asked one simple question that took pages of prevarication on your part to answer, and which blew your position apart.

Tiger

Reaction score
Like I said, this has been an epic fail on your part.
You’re actually retarded.

@Declan

This chap’s purpose is clearly to troll every discussion. He doesn’t even hide it.

There isn’t many forums that would tolerate a serial troll like this.

Time to get rid.

Some Christmas housekeeping for the site.

Wolf

Reaction score
You’re actually retarded.

@Declan

This chap’s purpose is clearly to troll every discussion. He doesn’t even hide it.

There isn’t many forums that would tolerate a serial troll like this.

Time to get rid.

Some Christmas housekeeping for the site.
Won't happen.
Comical just sniggers at Declan's inaction.
It sends him PM's playing the victim and Declan falls for it every time.
It's just so tragically funny that Declan allows himself be ridiculed like that.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
I admire Kangal's tenacity if nothing else.
Why would anyone continue to visit a pub where everyone including the landlord despises him?
Narcissistic attention seeking, nothing else. :ROFLMAO:

K

Kangal

I admire Kangal's tenacity if nothing else.
Sometimes just asking the simple question is enough to destroy someone's credibility. Tiger could also have saved itself 2 pages of long diversionary posts, which only prolonged the agony.

Wolf

Reaction score
It's got little option though . . . . 🦜🤖🦜
This thread was dragged down a rabbit hole all day by a fucking spastic who deserves, and hopefully gets, a bit of led behind the ear.
Arseholes like that always get their comeuppance eventually. It'll rub the wrong guy up the wrong way and that'll be it.
Tiger should have just ignored the idiot.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
This thread was dragged down a rabbit hole all day by a fucking spastic who deserves, and hopefully gets, a bit of led behind the ear.
Arseholes like that always get their comeuppance eventually. It'll rub the wrong guy up the wrong way and that'll be it.
Tiger should have just ignored the idiot.
But keeps us in trim, it's a bit of training to stay mentally alert for the agent provocateur who is not obvious at first.
Tiger would know the form but probably decided to try his luck at the xmas funfair . . .
We wonder later about the coconuts not falling despite direct hits, grabber hooks over the €100 target which grab the prize only for it to jerk lose and slip back - every time!!
Is there a fix in??🤡

Tiger

Reaction score
Sometimes just asking the simple question is enough to destroy someone's credibility. Tiger could also have saved itself 2 pages of long diversionary posts, which only prolonged the agony.
Why do you always copy what other people say to you. It’s a weird tick that you’ve always had. I said earlier that your credibility was shot and lo and behold you’re saying the same thing. You’ve been doing this for years.

K

Kangal

Why do you always copy what other people say to you. It’s a weird tick you’ve always had. I said earlier that your credibility was shot and lo and behold you’re saying the same thing. You’ve been doing this for years.
Cos with people like you of limited intellect and reach, it always something you want to get in first, to try frame the conversation from the get go. It's an old cheap psychological trick.

I dont use it though. I just show how your credibility is shot, and then say it. It's the difference between perception and reality you see.

Tiger

Reaction score
Cos with people like you of limited intellect and reach, it always something you want to get in first, to try frame the conversation from the get go. It's an old cheap psychological trick.

I dont use it though. I just show how your credibility is shot, and then say it. It's the difference between perception and reality you see.
Haha, there you go again- “credibility is shot”.

Literally word for word.

Have you no shame of self awareness?

Wolf

Reaction score
Why do you always copy what other people say to you. It’s a weird tick that you’ve always had. I said earlier that your credibility was shot and lo and behold you’re saying the same thing. You’ve been doing this for years.
Yep. Monkey see, monkey do.

K

Kangal

Haha, there you go again- “credibility is shot”.

Literally word for word.

Have you no shame of self awareness?
But Tiger...your credibility is shot.

That's the difference between declaring something....and proving it. And I think I got you there.

Some posters are suggesting you stop responding. Its good advice.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

What the hell is that all about?

Nah, don't bother, nobody is interested.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom